Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 7854
-
03-18-23 11:58 #6249Senior Member

Posts: 532Exactly.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
Charge more. Do less (or practically nothing at all). Definitely a generational thing with these girls nowadays.
Dam how times have changed.
-
03-18-23 09:23 #6248Senior Member

Posts: 2148She was queen of the hill a few years ago. Great body, great service. Last time I saw her was about a year ago. She lost a lot of weight and the boobs were the first to shrink. I bet she still gives a great BBJ.
Originally Posted by Darth601
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
03-18-23 09:19 #6247Senior Member

Posts: 2148How do you treat someone right when al "no's" even a BJ is covered? I bet she wears a glove when she jerks someone off.
Originally Posted by August2080
[View Original Post]
NEXT on my scale.
Stay safe.
PA.
-
03-18-23 00:39 #6246Senior Member

Posts: 980She also has a background with 10 other girls from the streets a few years back.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 23:19 #6245Senior Member

Posts: 1322Inbox
Anthony! Your inbox is full!
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 21:55 #6244Senior Member

Posts: 982Recently saw jasmines Facebook page, did she get implants.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 21:50 #6243Senior Member

Posts: 982No Greek, no bare, No thanks.
Originally Posted by August2080
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 14:10 #6242Senior Member

Posts: 135Smoke Show is back! Get her while you can!
I realize this is the Waterbury forum and she's in Hartford, but Waterbury is where she had originally began posting over a year ago. Just saw her for an hour and she was great as ever! Treat her right guys.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/523001288323
August.
-
03-17-23 12:29 #6241Senior Member

Posts: 446Agree to above, Ruby was always a solid dream. I wish her well.
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]
I have been sticking with Lacey. Probably the last CT gem worth the price of admission.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/203-646-8217
-
03-17-23 12:23 #6240Senior Member

Posts: 446Nope, this is Sasha (LaLa). I've seen her for a couple years. Took a while to tame (cash and dash and cashapp scams) but we have good dreams now.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
I recommend but tread lightly.
If you need specifics feel free to DM me. Oh and I'm no longer entertaining regular members, so don't waste your time. I certainly will not be wasting mine.
-
03-17-23 12:22 #6239Senior Member

Posts: 856That's not her. Mariah / Ruby has different roman numeral tattoo in the same https://www.instagram.com/mariahdie/.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 10:10 #6238Senior Member

Posts: 930Ruby?
Is this her ad with location: Hamden? The Roman numeral tat is similar, sometimes selfies are mirrored, not sure about the rest.
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...7/422468441843
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/475-244-3017
-
03-17-23 08:16 #6237Senior Member

Posts: 532Ruby
Oh wow. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Originally Posted by Socom1
[View Original Post]
Ruby was kick-a__ a few years back when she started out, I saw her regularly until she started getting increasingly involved with the dark side. Her physical appearance slid to the point I didn't feel safe seeing her anymore. Shame she's continued to slide – she was a gem in a desolate CT landscape.
Jasmine provided one hell of a GFE as well, but she too saw the demons gain a stronger hold and began to slide.
A story that appears to be the norm with most of these girls.
Sad.
-
03-17-23 08:01 #6236Senior Member

Posts: 886What's jasmine charging today? I only got to see her once a WHILE back and I THINK it was like 125 or so for the half. I did enjoy that half hour and always wanted to do it again but she disappeared then came back on only tryst and the prices there are more than I would pay to see her. I thought she was very girl next door cute and a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by Socom1
[View Original Post]
Nice person, fun the talk with and really good at what matters.
Wanted to do one of her doubles but missed out. There used to be a really hot one she did them with she showed me. She used to advertise all the time too but I could never get her to respond. Bellz. She's also no longer around. Damn.
-
03-16-23 22:55 #6235Senior Member

Posts: 567Doubles
Jasmine had a whole crew she worked with. I've done doubles with her and a few other girls too. Actually Ruby had a couple girls she's work with as well, I tried them too. I liked Ruby when she 1st started out. We were talking & she says to me I love sucking cock more than anything, I said cool, get to work. Plus her pie hole was TIGHT!
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




