Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 360 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 410 460 860 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12557

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not many anymore. There are a lot of women who put GFE on their profile but they aren't. They don't do half the stuff they should or that they list. Hell GFE is supposed to even be going bare too but they don't. That's what you do when you have a gf and dating someone. That is the girlfriend experience. If they won't go bare they don't get to use GFE on their profile.
    Most definitely! Just need a better donation, it helps me anyways.

  2. #12556
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Any true good GFE providers around? Seems like they're few far between.
    Not many anymore. There are a lot of women who put GFE on their profile but they aren't. They don't do half the stuff they should or that they list. Hell GFE is supposed to even be going bare too but they don't. That's what you do when you have a gf and dating someone. That is the girlfriend experience. If they won't go bare they don't get to use GFE on their profile.

  3. #12555

    Mail box

    I cleaned up again.

  4. #12554

    UTR Richmond

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    I have her number. Seniors PM for her number.
    I tried to PM and your box was full.

    Popular lady.

  5. #12553

    Richmond UTR

    I have her number. Seniors PM for her number.

  6. #12552

    Rae. Agree

    Are is a great provider. Clean, professional, great skills, safe location

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    This is a cougar I can get behind-literally.

    She is an attractive blond with a great figure. Her figure is better than most of the gals out there that are half her age. Her pictures are current and not deceiving. Set up was easy, she is in a nice motel, room neat and clean. She is clean as a whistle, no bites, bruises or massive tats. Amazing head game.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/871706488884
    .

  7. #12551

    Richmond UTR

    Please DM me Facebook or number if anyone has it

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeVille  [View Original Post]
    Would one of you fortunate mongers that got a dm from this dude please share the utr's info in a dm? I'd like to see her profile. I understand he can't answer that many dm's from all us horny f*ck*rs. Having to wait a minute between messages can be a stretch to one's patience. Btdt.
    .

  8. #12550

    Mail box is clear

    I cleared my mailbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by SixBoss  [View Original Post]
    Links or numbers.

  9. #12549

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Jmark clear your dms.
    Links or numbers.

  10. #12548

    Possible fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidNicholasV  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Does anyone have any info on https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/796204025273 She just looks way too good to be real.

    Thanks!
    I saw another post where it was saying one is a scam and the other isn't. Me personally, I wouldn't respond to either one.

  11. #12547

    Any info. Looks too good to be true

    Hello,

    Does anyone have any info on https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/796204025273 She just looks way too good to be real.

    Thanks!

  12. #12546

    Rae is a doll

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Hello, Lexington--I'm a Cincinnati monger and my wife will be going out of town next month which will give me some "play time". The scene here in Cincinnati is pretty crappy so I'd be open to making a trip to Lexington for an afternoon or evening.

    I'm an older white guy so, naturally, I'd want to meet someone who's OK with my age (71). I'm generally not into AA women but I don't totally write them off. I don't mind a few extra pounds, but I'm not into BBWs. Naturally, young girls are fine but I prefer MILFs as long as they're attractive enough. Mostly, I like the kinky ones who are open to prostrate massage, rimming, toys, pegging, etc. So, if you know of any girls in the area that fit those descriptions, I'd love to know about them. I haven't read through the Lexington forum yet, but I'll start doing so. Thanks in advance for any info you can share and feel free to PM me if you prefer.
    She fits the MILF bill. Not sure about the kink though. DM if you have any good recommendations for Cinci. I will be up that way soon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/272072296360

  13. #12545
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Hello, Lexington--I'm a Cincinnati monger and my wife will be going out of town next month which will give me some "play time". The scene here in Cincinnati is pretty crappy so I'd be open to making a trip to Lexington for an afternoon or evening.

    I'm an older white guy so, naturally, I'd want to meet someone who's OK with my age (71). I'm generally not into AA women but I don't totally write them off. I don't mind a few extra pounds, but I'm not into BBWs. Naturally, young girls are fine but I prefer MILFs as long as they're attractive enough. Mostly, I like the kinky ones who are open to prostrate massage, rimming, toys, pegging, etc. So, if you know of any girls in the area that fit those descriptions, I'd love to know about them. I haven't read through the Lexington forum yet, but I'll start doing so. Thanks in advance for any info you can share and feel free to PM me if you prefer.
    I hate to break this to you but Cincinnati is a gold mine when compared to Lexington. Our town is as dry as it could ever be.

  14. #12544
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Would appreciate suggestions

    Hello, Lexington--I'm a Cincinnati monger and my wife will be going out of town next month which will give me some "play time". The scene here in Cincinnati is pretty crappy so I'd be open to making a trip to Lexington for an afternoon or evening.

    I'm an older white guy so, naturally, I'd want to meet someone who's OK with my age (71). I'm generally not into AA women but I don't totally write them off. I don't mind a few extra pounds, but I'm not into BBWs. Naturally, young girls are fine but I prefer MILFs as long as they're attractive enough. Mostly, I like the kinky ones who are open to prostrate massage, rimming, toys, pegging, etc. So, if you know of any girls in the area that fit those descriptions, I'd love to know about them. I haven't read through the Lexington forum yet, but I'll start doing so. Thanks in advance for any info you can share and feel free to PM me if you prefer.

  15. #12543

    Updated reports for me

    Keep forgeting to post my latest reports, here they are.

    Paisley 8/10.

    I've seen some negative on her but I pulled the trigger anyway, my take was she is great, I had a good time with her. She was nice and was clean. Her apartment was a little messy but tbh who cares. Didn't see her stg ad but here is her EB ad.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8595560569

    Kristen 4/10.

    Very difficult to get a hold of IMO, finally got a date. Got there and the smell was so strong I was gagged the entire time tbh. Menu is pretty open, can't complain about her skills with junior but I don't think ill repeat.

    Personal request please DM me: I'm curious about SA but I'd like to know if there is enough volume there to justify the crazy subscription cost and / or if I can get in contact with them bypassing the sub. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape