Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 751 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 801 851 1251 1751 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30037

    Butterfly Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin  [View Original Post]
    Would you believe I heard from her almost daily while she was in and not one word since she got out. LOL Shocker, right?
    She is on Facebook, but not responding to messenger. Strange.

  2. #30036
    Quote Originally Posted by XRPMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone of my brothers TOFTT with this new sexy thing?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/193041701612
    Dreamt of her twice. Last time about 3 weeks ago. 1st time was awesome, 2nd time very good. I fear the monster is gobbling her up.

  3. #30035

    New Talent

    Anyone of my brothers TOFTT with this new sexy thing?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/193041701612

  4. #30034

    Legit p

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Hazel? She looks damn good!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/348672323356
    Only does car dates on north side and sometimes out calls. Looks just like pics and a talented singer. She'll have you scoop her and park at the ball fields down the road where she sings you a tune. Catch and release every time I dreamed about her. Recommend the view from K9 as well.

  5. #30033
    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    How many Mario coins?
    I see her weekly. Really cool chick. 100 Mario coins for a QV which is more like 30-45 min. If you are cool with her, she is cool back. GIF for me with FIV, all positions and CIMWS for the finish. She has multiple Os too.

  6. #30032

    Marios

    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    How many Mario coins?
    It's been awhile. I only did qv I think it was 120?

  7. #30031

    Damage?

    How many Mario coins?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed before. Looks like pics. She's fun. She is pretty busy (I think because she is good at what she does), I've had times where she "had too much going" so availability wasn't there but she's worth the effort. One of my all time faves.

  8. #30030

    She's fun

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoe2023  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/130380033226
    She's been reviewed before. Looks like pics. She's fun. She is pretty busy (I think because she is good at what she does), I've had times where she "had too much going" so availability wasn't there but she's worth the effort. One of my all time faves.

  9. #30029
    Tried with this one. Long time between responses and short, uninterested replies.

  10. #30028

    Any partake

    Anyone seen Hazel? She looks damn good!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/348672323356

  11. #30027
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo3000  [View Original Post]
    Are there any Real Asian escorts that look like the picture or close to age in Florida?
    I wish. There are some great agencies in the Asian agencies in the NY / DC area but nothing like that here. The closest thing we have is the Spa scene in Orlando.

  12. #30026

    Anyone seen this thick redbone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/120555900#.

    Has anyone seen this one before? I've seen her post for couple months now but no reviews. May just pull the trigger myself.

  13. #30025

    Question

    Does anyone have any info on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/130380033226

  14. #30024

    Anybody take the plunge on Alicia the Mexican?


  15. #30023
    Quote Originally Posted by DuvalLife  [View Original Post]
    Bad link, try again.
    Look for Victoria.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape