Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 275 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 325 375 775 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12939
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper2005  [View Original Post]
    She is all over seeking with different stories. I set up a meet with her, then at the last minute she had a car issue and cancelled. Never heard from her again.
    I've creampied her a dozen times at minimum. She's fun, open minded but yea, isn't really long term relationship material. She has kids and sugars when she had free time.

  2. #12938

    So many in the city without a car.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy323  [View Original Post]
    I have a crazy schedule so I never have time to go into the city where it seems most of the action is.

    Help me out. I haven't been able to find a regular.

    PM me.

    Thanks.

    MD.
    I feel your pain. Spending an obscene amount on Ubers this last year. So relieved when I meet someone that is close or has a ride.

  3. #12937

    Looking for a filthy cocksucker on the west side along 355.

    I have a crazy schedule so I never have time to go into the city where it seems most of the action is.

    Help me out. I haven't been able to find a regular.

    PM me.

    Thanks.

    MD.

  4. #12936

    Looks like the profile is down

    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if Corina was / is affiliated with the agency AC as the pricing is identical.
    Either that, or she blocked me for no reason LOL. I'm not on premium right now, so I didn't reach out in any way, but the profile isn't visible.

  5. #12935

    Try Blackhawk Network

    Quote Originally Posted by Gregu696  [View Original Post]
    I've tried vanilla visa gift card but no luck.
    Blackhawk Network cards are all that have worked for me lately. You can buy them online.

  6. #12934
    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    Corina24.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-9c036950c985

    Former agency girl trying to go Indy. She wrote, "So how I usually do this is before we meet I need picture of your I'd with just your name and picture visible (you can block your last name and any other information on the I'd) - I am looking for a pph situation for the first few times. For the first meet we would meet in a public place for dinner or coffee and that wouldn't be "anything" - if we end up going back to a hotel or your place (mine is kinda off limits but I'm willing to help pay for hotel costs) that would be $450 an hour and $875 for two hours. If we connect and want to make it a regular thing I would be open to a allowance situation if that's something you want. Let me know If you're interested. " The day of she confirmed for 1:00 pm then canceled an 15 minutes later and blocked me on SA.
    I wonder if Corina was / is affiliated with the agency AC as the pricing is identical.

  7. #12933

    Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Baggio66  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her on SB. Does PPMs, 500, from Minnesota comes down here a couple times a month and has a girlfriend that she'll do duos with for another 500. Thinking about pulling the trigger and just seeing her. Look familiar to anyone?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...7dc794bcac7b30
    Here is her friend that she said she stays with when she's in town. You can see the pic of them together.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...b69dd9473fd10a

  8. #12932

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper2005  [View Original Post]
    She is all over seeking with different stories. I set up a meet with her, then at the last minute she had a car issue and cancelled. Never heard from her again.
    I was seriously thinking about it. Had some time Monday. Asked her how much notice she needed and she said she had to know by tomorrow at the latest. I told I would pass. She's supposedly staying with her friend in West Town.

  9. #12931
    She is all over seeking with different stories. I set up a meet with her, then at the last minute she had a car issue and cancelled. Never heard from her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baggio66  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her on SB. Does PPMs, 500, from Minnesota comes down here a couple times a month and has a girlfriend that she'll do duos with for another 500. Thinking about pulling the trigger and just seeing her. Look familiar to anyone?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...7dc794bcac7b30

  10. #12930
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggio66  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her on SB. Does PPMs, 500, from Minnesota comes down here a couple times a month and has a girlfriend that she'll do duos with for another 500. Thinking about pulling the trigger and just seeing her. Look familiar to anyone?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...7dc794bcac7b30
    Decided to pass on this.

  11. #12929

    Tempted

    Been chatting with her on SB. Does PPMs, 500, from Minnesota comes down here a couple times a month and has a girlfriend that she'll do duos with for another 500. Thinking about pulling the trigger and just seeing her. Look familiar to anyone?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...7dc794bcac7b30

  12. #12928

    New Insights

    FeminineItGirl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-5ae5f4d48a2d

    Claims she lives in Wisconsin but comes to Chicago twice a week. Then wants to sell you pics. I tell her to share the pics with me while we have dinner. She then asks for gas money. Pass.

    Dreamybaby.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-d13c0b2c8ea4

    Wants a M&G fee. "Because all the messages and messing around I ask for something sent beforehand", I asked her like what, she replied, "200-400 sent which would end up covering whatever we do on the first meeting". Pass.

    Heyhunni.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-9243d88ee188

    From Chicago, goes to school in Denver. Just wants plutonic.

    StunningLover.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-bf8feecc20d5

    Wants online relationship.

    Corina24.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-9c036950c985

    Former agency girl trying to go Indy. She wrote, "So how I usually do this is before we meet I need picture of your I'd with just your name and picture visible (you can block your last name and any other information on the I'd) - I am looking for a pph situation for the first few times. For the first meet we would meet in a public place for dinner or coffee and that wouldn't be "anything" - if we end up going back to a hotel or your place (mine is kinda off limits but I'm willing to help pay for hotel costs) that would be $450 an hour and $875 for two hours. If we connect and want to make it a regular thing I would be open to a allowance situation if that's something you want. Let me know If you're interested. " The day of she confirmed for 1:00 pm then canceled an 15 minutes later and blocked me on SA.

    Kendall92.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-e6da23fe484f

    Met her for dinner last year. We ordered food and started to eat. Halfway through, she excused herself and took a call. Said it was her babysitter and she had to leave. She walked out and then texted me about how she forgot to get the PPM. I am like WTF are you talking about? She got pissed and shitty with me. Cya.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 58C69700-430E-4FFA-8BD9-DC02E85A99A3.jpg‎   B9138A67-27B8-4BCD-B8E4-23ED4501C12A.jpg‎   9568CB17-EEEC-4515-9952-107D69F32684.jpg‎   E06CCCF8-8EC5-4EFB-A2DD-AE7F18B5C890.jpg‎   F3328B31-5599-49B1-8944-3DC4042E410F.jpg‎  

    FA76BA2E-BCA4-484D-AA2F-C46B25F1DE67.jpg‎  

  13. #12927
    Cleared up my inbox for those asking.

    Couple more.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-ba8b9b2807bb - Cool chick but couldn't get her to agree on a reasonable price.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-24afcf00f349 - I believe talked about before, had fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-e1779f2870fb - curious if anyone saw this one, talked a bit but couldn't get beyond her wanting $ for a meet, didn't pursue.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-7a6d2cf5ae4c - she's been around a while but always fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-7837a778f0e5 - she's crazy but I got BJ out of her.

  14. #12926

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by Osyus  [View Original Post]
    Here's some girls I've met or talked with, not going to share too much details. Don't want it to bite me in the ass. Can share more in PM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-2a87e1d3f9b8 - talked about before but her body does it for me, had fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-3afb4cb0cdec - scammer, don't bother.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-0e520bc7bff0 - dtf, sent some nice vids / pics but just to far for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-a080df66183c - also talked about before, had fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-206cabca59e1 - very eager and willing, not my type personally so didn't pursue further.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-01688f3cd6fc - straight to the point, had fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-a5e954686bfe - straight to the point, asked to high for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-bcf8b14451e9 - also talked about before, had fun but didn't really click with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-33d7460ea46f - love her look and she seemed open but wanted to be paid to meet, didn't pursue.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-ddf01f8242fd - these girls come down to Chicago every so often, seemed to be open to most but schedules didn't line up when they were in town.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-62c3d772f0b2 - open after a nice date night but asking to high for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-ed74319b5e0b - straight to the point but also asking to high for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-22ad718cd783 - play your cards right and she's open, had fun.

    Ttps: members. seeking.com/ member / c5874 f4 c-7 ae6-49 e8-ab13-4 d2 db24 e871 a. Also play your cards right and she's open, had fun.
    Tried to contact you but your inbox is full.

  15. #12925
    Quote Originally Posted by RayMunroe  [View Original Post]
    Usually avoid messaging these Day 1 profiles but pics had me curious.

    Of course hits me with the "Send $15 for diapers for my daughter and then I'll come see you. " Next, scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-fa665e4ab497
    Yes, I would be hesitant with anyone saying they will do whatever I want whenever I want. No one leads with that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape