Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 281 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 331 381 781 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12849
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinFields  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that you say that. What other cities have you sugared in? I have only done this in Chicago and wonder how other cities stack up? What is bad about sugaring in Chicago? Prices? Quality of woman? Amount of woman?
    NJ, philadelphia, NYC, tampa, miami, minneapolis, sioux falls, dallas, all over.

    I've only met up with 2 girls from chicago out of all the times I've passed thru. GPS, flakiness, etc. Not sure what it is but I had better luck in fkn sioux falls. im a younger guy and not bad looking and its always been a pain over here. i also suspect there is more competition from SDS as one of the ladies i was able to bed told me that she had lots of attractive guys in their 30s blowing up her inbox

    I was expecting it to be better because its a big city, pretty much the capital of the midwest and its been a failboat.

    But to be fair, the 2 ladies I hooked up with while in the windy city were awesome. I just feel like my message to hookup ratio was low compared to other cities but its trending like this all over the country.

    I've had girls in gainesville florida quote me $600 for an hour. I'm kind of hoping SPY drops to $200 to give these 304's a reality check.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    What is her SA profile name?
    BaylissShep? I forget.

  2. #12848
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Anyone. ?

    Chicago is one of the worst places to sugar.
    What is her SA profile name?

  3. #12847
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Anyone. ?

    Chicago is one of the worst places to sugar.
    Interesting that you say that. What other cities have you sugared in? I have only done this in Chicago and wonder how other cities stack up? What is bad about sugaring in Chicago? Prices? Quality of woman? Amount of woman?

  4. #12846
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever met kim, she was a MILF in her late 30's, gnd / mom type.

    Met her once, had a good time but she's been MIA.
    Anyone. ?

    Chicago is one of the worst places to sugar.

  5. #12845

    FunWithAbby. Scammer

    Communication was going well, until I asked for her Snapchat to get off the site. She said she only has a premium and was going to charge me only $40 because she "liked my vibe" LOL. Against my better judgment I figured I'd go through with it because snap is my preferred method of communication and getting to access premium would just be an added bonus. Sent it via cash app, and then she replies back with a screenshot showing that payment "failed". SHe sent another request for the 40 and messaged me right away saying that payment failed. I had enough sense to reach out and chat customer support who verified that the payment did go through. I showed her the screenshots and she claimed that she called Cash app support and apparently "I canceled the transaction before it could process". I already felt dumb for sending it initially, but she didn't have to try and insult my intelligence with that LOL. Definitely avoid.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-1030ee626001

  6. #12844

    KittyKat

    Quote Originally Posted by Asstronot69  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-aa049d35142c

    Some of the biggest GPS I've ever seen, but has an ass sculpted by a god I don't believe in. She's from one of our border states and said that her previous monthly guy was 5. 5 k. Ridiculous. 700 bare 500 covered.
    She also told me $500 but I did not inquire about bare as I usually don't bring it up unless they do prior to being in the situation where the discussion comes up. I agree on the ass as she sent me this pic but the red flag for me was she wanted the money as soon as we met and not at the end which was a big concern.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 598D8EA1-ED50-4786-B387-0213577E2D2E.jpg‎  

  7. #12843

    New impressions

    SA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-803e1d0f1256

    GorgeousAmanda.

    Initial interaction was good but then I offered her my burner number to text me at and she said she doesn't text fake numbers. I told her it would be dumb to give a stranger my real number when I don't know them and have had bad experiences in the past with people playing with my personal info. She felt that there were too many red flags. Proceed with caution.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-871d5df2681c

    Meetyouinparis.

    Wants $700 per meet. Pics look hot. Just not going that high with anyone. Been on the site since 2019. Too many options for less.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B44D760C-2D64-413F-9B83-C41821A65C9C.jpg‎   83498ECF-6695-4EEA-A519-5D1F73F7F95B.jpg‎  

  8. #12842

    Kittykat

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-aa049d35142c

    Some of the biggest GPS I've ever seen, but has an ass sculpted by a god I don't believe in. She's from one of our border states and said that her previous monthly guy was 5. 5 k. Ridiculous. 700 bare 500 covered.

  9. #12841

    Has anyone banged these brauds?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-8f2616ba41f4

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-2ed50efbca65

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-6f33324b1963

    I have tried all 3 with no success. I want to say the first one was reviewed before and was a bad lay but I could be wrong.

  10. #12840
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    I've met and banged her, not a scammer to me, but a TERRIBLE lay and not worth ut.
    I pretty much thought she would be a horrible lay or a scammer so I pretty much refused her and I am glad I did.

  11. #12839
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinFields  [View Original Post]
    Strawberryshortcake.

    If you meet up be careful. Scammer vibes sent her on her way, not as hot as pics indicate. I won't give details but if you meet I would say be careful.
    I've met and banged her, not a scammer to me, but a TERRIBLE lay and not worth ut.

  12. #12838

    Prada Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-438115f9366b

    HonestPunk.

    Saw the profile, she does not look close to 29 based upon the pic but never met her in person. She would love to meet and has a family member that can watch the kids. But wait, she can't because her daughter has asthma and needs an inhaler. If only someone would send her the money. Pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-2bbeac8d9a08

    Prada Baby.

    Recently moved up from Orlando. Started good with a FaceTime before she moved from Florida. Became very flaky. Confirms one day and cancels the next. Was asking me to send her money before we ever met in person. Finally did meet in person for a M&G and while nice legs, she has gained weight since the pictures were taken. Flaked on the second date after confirming the day before. Next.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-94c12376188b

    L-A10.

    Wanted to move to Telegram. Seemed down to meet as long as you paid her a deposit on the meet. Claimed she was abused in the past and the $100 gave her security. Pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-b2a0104e4a8a

    Victoria 1992.

    Single Mom with two 3 why / o twins. Terrible relationship with ex. Went to text quickly which I prefer and lots of texting afterwards. Then asked about PPM and I told her that I am usually between $400-500 on the first meet but obviously that was something we should discuss as I would want her comfortable that everything made sense for her needs. She responded that she likes to get that discussion done right "I'm very picky and my time is limited. So I always like to be very upfront and also discuss expectations. " That was the end of the interaction and she never responded after that. Apparently my $$ wasn't her expectation. Moving on.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-993e5870ff5c

    Beth.

    New to the site but really trying to raise money for a fundraiser for her doing the Polar Plunge. Just needs a little more to beat out the guy that is number 1 for fundraising. Took the conversation to text and she wanted to do a FaceTime but lots of text messages before that. Finally she asks what does she have to do to get me to donate. I responded "meet me". Crickets.
    I met Prada Baby couple weeks ago for a drink. Can confirm she is heavier than pics. Started texting me 1-2 x a day after that and would get mad if I didn't respond within the hour. Told her I had to work and sometimes can't respond right away. She didn't like that answer. Blocked.

  13. #12837
    TemptingPrincess.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-3e4227be681e

    Anyone find her socials?

    Profile has got to be fake.

  14. #12836
    Strawberryshortcake.

    If you meet up be careful. Scammer vibes sent her on her way, not as hot as pics indicate. I won't give details but if you meet I would say be careful.

  15. #12835

    Madi Collins

    Madi Collins started her SW life as a SB in the Cchicagoland. Did any of you guys ever see her when she was doing that?

    https://xhamster.com/pornstars/madi-collins/full

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape