Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 37603
-
03-17-23 12:10 #28153Senior Member

Posts: 124Good guess
Only able to research when on pc.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 11:53 #28152Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Left Verizon
My savings for two lines is over $930 annually.
I bought Mint which uses T-mobile.
No issue getting this site with Wi-Fi off
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 10:25 #28151Senior Member

Posts: 54Still active
I got a text from her in early February that she was taking appointments in Auburn Hills. I was too busy to see her but I have her number if you're interested.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 10:17 #28150Senior Member

Posts: 928Let me guess. Verizon?
Originally Posted by Zoman
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 09:44 #28149Senior Member

Posts: 846Rates for FS
What are her FS rates.
Originally Posted by BarryUrschaft
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 09:34 #28148Senior Member

Posts: 124Mobile Issues
I have been bouncing around SE MI taking some risks, anyone else not able to login while on the phone?
I keep wanting to do research, but can't end up taking one for the team.
-
03-17-23 08:49 #28147Regular Member

Posts: 2Wow KK
Look who went full beast-mode this morning:
https://megapersonals.eu/public/esco...etail/33232612
-
03-17-23 07:04 #28146Senior Member

Posts: 427KK mystery
She does look very much like Pow from one of the Farmington Thai places. Is she the one you are referring to? I frequent Siam Touch and Pow was my go to until I started seeing Jan more often.
Originally Posted by ProperNoun
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 22:02 #28145Regular Member

Posts: 15Greek?
I am traveling for work this month and looking for some place which offers massage followed by Greek. Any recommendations? Thank you in advance.
-
03-16-23 20:16 #28144Regular Member

Posts: 2Maybe she just doesn't like me as much as she did when I used to see at her previous place but I can tell you that now that she is KK, the first two b's in BBBJ no longer a menu item.
Originally Posted by BarryUrschaft
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 20:03 #28143Senior Member

Posts: 80Jazz
I've seen Jazz a few times a few years back. She's cool. As mentioned, she's tight and clean. Always covered. I banged her the first time so she's down. Nice girl.
Barry.
Originally Posted by BornSinner
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 19:41 #28142Senior Member

Posts: 80Kk Royal Oak Mystery
I'll solve the mystery for you guys. She used to work at one of the Thai places on Northwestern Hwy in Farmington Hills. She will give BBBJ if she likes you and more. Good luck. I'm sure she's picky.
Barry.
-
03-16-23 17:57 #28141Senior Member

Posts: 184200 for just a standard finish seems a bit much when you have Bonita charging what she's charging.
Originally Posted by RoronoaZ
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 14:01 #28140Senior Member

Posts: 144Saw KK today
Legit ad. Can confirm: very hot Asian MILF. Felt too good to be true. 200 hr standard finish with top access. Really clean and nice place and would def repeat. Nice bolt ons. I'm just worried some of you will mess this up. So don't.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 13:11 #28139Senior Member

Posts: 928When in doubt, get out.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






