rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 694 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 10406
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #6881
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    That's a link to a message.
    Damn it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-33ed60e94cc5

  2. #6880
    That's a link to a message.

  3. #6879
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by DickMountain  [View Original Post]
    Got a link by any chance?
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...a-45d0689a1ba8

  4. #6878

    Seeking and deposits. Hell No!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoBroBgobs  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-5706d97cc338

    Your run of mill ask for deposit scam. The pic on the profile is fake but the girl on the other side of the texts is pretty hot (sent some verification pics). Wants lowish ppm but asks for $100 deposit before meeting.
    SA is just filled with fakes though you may get lucky but it's work.

    But I will never and highly recommend, never give a deposit regardless of all the hot chat and pics and even videos shared.

    Pimps on the other side are pulling these stunts and clearly seems to be working therefore people are falling for it.

    I've offered $200 to meet at a coffee spot and the person responding turns down $200 over wanting a deposit for $50. LOL.

    Some will offer you the address almost immediately, agree to meet and schedule a time, but then will follow up for a deposit just before the meet. DON'T do it!

  5. #6877

    Run of the mill scam

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-5706d97cc338

    Your run of mill ask for deposit scam. The pic on the profile is fake but the girl on the other side of the texts is pretty hot (sent some verification pics). Wants lowish ppm but asks for $100 deposit before meeting.

  6. #6876

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Jess,

    She does massages out of her apartment, but I met her on SA and she open to FS arrangements, easy to chat with and set up a date.

    Met for sushi, went to her place fooled around.

    Gave her 3.

    Body more mommy damage then I like.

    Doesn't like to give head, due to a jaw issue.

    Not a into kissing but let me hammer her any other way I wanted.

    One and done for me.
    Got a link by any chance?

  7. #6875
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhosis  [View Original Post]
    With that being said, the best sex I've had thru seeking was 300 ppm with some very attractive college age women. This is amateur world, it shouldn't be more expensive than a service provider. Lucky for me, my types aren't suburban princesses or horse girls, aka high-end, LOL.
    Hell, I'm fine with just cute and experienced, even if it means going a little older. I feel like high end will be hard to find, starfish in bed, or way out of my ppm range.

  8. #6874
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTransplant1  [View Original Post]
    All of the above just my 2 c. Good luck. I suspect your ppm target is a bit low (400-600 probably significantly better success rate) but who knows. I target high-end.
    With that being said, the best sex I've had thru seeking was 300 ppm with some very attractive college age women. This is amateur world, it shouldn't be more expensive than a service provider. Lucky for me, my types aren't suburban princesses or horse girls, aka high-end, LOL.

  9. #6873
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940

    She is in Oly but I still wanted to share

    Jess,

    She does massages out of her apartment, but I met her on SA and she open to FS arrangements, easy to chat with and set up a date.

    Met for sushi, went to her place fooled around.

    Gave her 3.

    Body more mommy damage then I like.

    Doesn't like to give head, due to a jaw issue.

    Not a into kissing but let me hammer her any other way I wanted.

    One and done for me.

  10. #6872
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTransplant1  [View Original Post]
    1. Anecdotally hear that most guys are using cropped photos without face for public, and either the uncropped versions of those or other face pictures in private. Or should be prepared to pretty quickly provide when moving to text. I am a single guy without much to hide, so I have face photos (and all photos) publicly available with good success.

    2. I have about 3 sentences in each of the two sections. Don't think this is terribly important. The women you are looking for are not using this as a dating site looking for the one. Would say stick to something normal with decent punctuation and grammar and you're likely fine. No need to overthink it.

    3. I almost only talk to women who are premium / verified. These are usually college girls (. Edu email addresses get free premium, I believe) or ones who are willing to vouch for their photos at a minimum. Anything to help pare down on the number of scammers. YMMV.

    4. Do not buy diamond, LOL.

    5. I do not think you will have nearly the amount of success if you are not willing to at least cover a hotel room if you cannot host. Taking them to the tubs or a fleabag motel is sort of the opposite of what these girls want. Which is usually a nice dinner / nice out, some cash, and a good banging. Shattering that illusion of 'dating up' for them is going to scare away most of (what I, anyway) consider the worthwhile women on there. I would personally never let them host, do not want to see their hovels / deal with roommates / etc. , and most are not comfortable at all doing so for safety reasons. If a woman offered to host I would consider that suspicious / desperate.

    All of the above just my 2 c. Good luck. I suspect your ppm target is a bit low (400-600 probably significantly better success rate) but who knows. I target high-end.
    Thanks for the detailed response. Your answers were pretty much what I expected and planned to do, and yeah, I don't mind booking if it comes to that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhosis  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a veteran but I've had success on the site, so I can comment.

    You answered most of your own questions. In general, it helps to look good (decent pics), be interesting, and don't treat them like providers. If you're used to the other board, it will be an adjustment but you might find what you're looking for if you know how to carry a normal conversation and not come off like a creep.

    Most of the women you're after will not be actively seeking you out. The pool of women who are down for short term ppm are limited, a lot have been talked about on here. But 500 ppm will get you access to some hot 20-somethings. Just don't expect them to be consistent LOL. They get hit up by guys daily so you have to set yourself apart. That's as specific as I will get, this is a public board and I don't want to give strategies to assholes / creeps.
    Yeah, the adjustment is something that I probably noticed first and foremost as the other board is more mechanical in nature with communications and meetups. Honestly I'd be down for any length of term ppm so long as there isn't a commitment like allowances or expectations of X amount of meetups. Just dislike being tied down in any way. I do think I can set myself apart with communication at least (age / height also helps), but we'll see how far that gets me. Heard many a story of how bad the average guy is at messaging, even on the other board -- though I know it goes both ways.

    Also just read that premium allows you to set primary / secondary locations, so I guess it doesn't matter much what you choose for yourself so long as they're all close.

  11. #6871

    Re: Starting Out on Seeking

    I'm not a veteran but I've had success on the site, so I can comment.

    You answered most of your own questions. In general, it helps to look good (decent pics), be interesting, and don't treat them like providers. If you're used to the other board, it will be an adjustment but you might find what you're looking for if you know how to carry a normal conversation and not come off like a creep.

    Most of the women you're after will not be actively seeking you out. The pool of women who are down for short term ppm are limited, a lot have been talked about on here. But 500 ppm will get you access to some hot 20-somethings. Just don't expect them to be consistent LOL. They get hit up by guys daily so you have to set yourself apart. That's as specific as I will get, this is a public board and I don't want to give strategies to assholes / creeps.

  12. #6870
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    1. What profile settings do you guys feel best maximizes your success? I. e. Number and type of photos / face visibility; does verified make a tangible difference?; if I'm 20 min from Seattle, should I just put Seattle like some I heard do, LOL.

    2. I'm not too keen on overly describing myself or asking a laundry list of life questions to those who contact me. How important is filling out the profile akin to a dating site if just doing the ppm route? Guessing a good balance of info to show you're normal and aren't a creep?

    3. Have you had the same luck on women who are identification verified / premium vs those that aren't? I'm assuming being verified yourself can only help?

    4. Also, I'm assuming premium is enough and diamond is completely overkill?

    5. Does being unable to host all but ruin success rate? Could you scrape by with having them host? I've read of sites here like dayuse and tubs at least, though that's an added cost.
    1. Anecdotally hear that most guys are using cropped photos without face for public, and either the uncropped versions of those or other face pictures in private. Or should be prepared to pretty quickly provide when moving to text. I am a single guy without much to hide, so I have face photos (and all photos) publicly available with good success.

    2. I have about 3 sentences in each of the two sections. Don't think this is terribly important. The women you are looking for are not using this as a dating site looking for the one. Would say stick to something normal with decent punctuation and grammar and you're likely fine. No need to overthink it.

    3. I almost only talk to women who are premium / verified. These are usually college girls (. Edu email addresses get free premium, I believe) or ones who are willing to vouch for their photos at a minimum. Anything to help pare down on the number of scammers. YMMV.

    4. Do not buy diamond, LOL.

    5. I do not think you will have nearly the amount of success if you are not willing to at least cover a hotel room if you cannot host. Taking them to the tubs or a fleabag motel is sort of the opposite of what these girls want. Which is usually a nice dinner / nice out, some cash, and a good banging. Shattering that illusion of 'dating up' for them is going to scare away most of (what I, anyway) consider the worthwhile women on there. I would personally never let them host, do not want to see their hovels / deal with roommates / etc. , and most are not comfortable at all doing so for safety reasons. If a woman offered to host I would consider that suspicious / desperate.

    All of the above just my 2 c. Good luck. I suspect your ppm target is a bit low (400-600 probably significantly better success rate) but who knows. I target high-end.

  13. #6869

    Starting Out on Seeking

    So I've been getting a bit bored of the other board, so to say, and have been looking at the pros and cons of SA in hopes of expanding options.

    Probably skimmed the past 200 pages or so here before creating a nonsub SA account just to get a feel of things. It's interesting how, much like the overall scene, reports were fairly positive pre and during pandemic, and then things got worse afterwards. Think my favorite posts were one of you who sort of gave up and started mentioning how he ordered and started using his tenga, LOL. There's good info here, especially from the experienced members.

    I get the general gist of what's required and the effort it'll take to sift through the scammers, time wasters, etc. Already looking at many of the accounts and you can usually gauge who is real and who isn't. Definitely going to be blocking a shitload of people. Side note, didn't realize the subscription got this high but whatever if it's worth it.

    One thing for sure I'll be doing is being pretty explicit in my profile about arrangements (without being ban worthy) as I'd much rather have a few but reliable people get interested in me than many but flakey ones. My goal is that whoever looks at my profile knows exactly what I'm looking for (ppms generally, no allowances or vacations / shopping sprees) and willing to provide with very little ambiguity or time wasted. That's not to say I'm not willing to take our time and get comfortable with people first, but doesn't hurt to filter some out beforehand.

    Some questions I have if anyone can impart their wisdom and experience:

    1. What profile settings do you guys feel best maximizes your success? I. e. Number and type of photos / face visibility; does verified make a tangible difference?; if I'm 20 min from Seattle, should I just put Seattle like some I heard do, LOL.

    2. I'm not too keen on overly describing myself or asking a laundry list of life questions to those who contact me. How important is filling out the profile akin to a dating site if just doing the ppm route? Guessing a good balance of info to show you're normal and aren't a creep?

    3. Have you had the same luck on women who are identification verified / premium vs those that aren't? I'm assuming being verified yourself can only help?

    4. Also, I'm assuming premium is enough and diamond is completely overkill?

    5. Does being unable to host all but ruin success rate? Could you scrape by with having them host? I've read of sites here like dayuse and tubs at least, though that's an added cost.

    My process will generally be contacting someone I'm interested in or vice versa, a few benign messages to filter them more, then quickly move to text and go from there. Will be instantly blocking anyone mentioning prepay deposits, paid meet and greets, per hour rates, and gps rates. Will likely let things flow naturally and let them bring up the matter of ppm either through text or at a casual meetup. Looking for 300-500 ppm, multihour kind of stuff, 20-40 age, preferably just a few to meet now and then. I know the younger ones tend to be a headache there, so more likely 25-40.

    I know some of these questions were touched on in various reports, but was hoping people could expand a bit more. I've already asked myself if this is even worth the effort as I tend to go into stuff pretty hard starting out and am already leery of the time commitment to payoff reward here.

    Lastly if anyone has recommendations as a means of starting on training wheels, let me know, lol.

  14. #6868
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhosis  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that update. Naughty Nurse has been around since I joined last year, she seems like a real person but her personality came across as a red flag. One time she literally texted me a photo of her sitting at a casino while asking for $ for car repairs.

    Has anyone seen KiKi? She's another one that has been online since I started. Feel free to DM me details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-8246353e1696
    Kiki is real, I saw her pre boob job, we hit up Joeys, got buzzed and fucked for a few hours. She is a lot though. I only did the one date and that was well over a year ago. I wrote about here as well.

  15. #6867
    Thanks for that update. Naughty Nurse has been around since I joined last year, she seems like a real person but her personality came across as a red flag. One time she literally texted me a photo of her sitting at a casino while asking for $ for car repairs.

    Has anyone seen KiKi? She's another one that has been online since I started. Feel free to DM me details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-8246353e1696

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape