Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 237 of 694 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 287 337 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 10406
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #6866

  2. #6865
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Careful with this one. Her profile says "Just graduated University. " Calling college "University" reeks of a person outside the US. In Latin America (and other countries) "college" is the equivalent of US high school. When someone tells me they graduated from "University", I immediately know they arent from the US. If you speak to her and she claims she from Nebraska or some place in the US, then she's lying.
    Normally I'd agree with you, but I can confirm she is real and looks like her pictures. UW is a big school in the area so maybe that's why that wording was used.

  3. #6864

    Milfs

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure. I won't validate them over 30 when they wouldn't give us the time of day when they were 19-25!! They'll not get my money!! Hahaha. But I get it.
    Many of those women, married very young, so they were not available anyway, but after getting divorced they want to experience what they missed. I get the desire for young women but they are actually not that good in bed. I dig squirters as you usually get mind blowing sex with them and of the many I have met none has been younger than 28.

  4. #6863
    Curious how much she charged? I used to have a fantastic asian SB I saw for years, from 18-20 for 150-200/ visit. Then she figured out she could make far more stripping and moved out of state a few months later. Sigh. Best fuck I ever had.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo  [View Original Post]
    My 19 yo Asian SB is moving out of state next month. Does anyone know anyone who would like to add a SD to her regular rotation?

  5. #6862
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Yeah SA has all you said but also sex deprived good looking MILFS in their 30's and early 40s that you can fuck for 3-4 hours at their place in the 200-300 range. You just need to tap the right demographic.

    My latest started her divorce trail this week, so I got some free booty calls as she needed to release some tension
    I'm sure. I won't validate them over 30 when they wouldn't give us the time of day when they were 19-25!! They'll not get my money!! Hahaha. But I get it.

  6. #6861

    Looking for someone new

    My 19 yo Asian SB is moving out of state next month. Does anyone know anyone who would like to add a SD to her regular rotation?

  7. #6860
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhosis  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Zoey?

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...6XN9n5GPLe7j6K

    Feel free to DM me the details.
    Careful with this one. Her profile says "Just graduated University. " Calling college "University" reeks of a person outside the US. In Latin America (and other countries) "college" is the equivalent of US high school. When someone tells me they graduated from "University", I immediately know they arent from the US. If you speak to her and she claims she from Nebraska or some place in the US, then she's lying.

  8. #6859

    WYP Zoey

    Has anyone met with Zoey?

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...6XN9n5GPLe7j6K

    Feel free to DM me the details.

  9. #6858
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Normies are going on there as a dating site because now most women believe they should be paid for their " time." SA IMO is just a glorified hooker site. You typically pay way over the amount than hooker on there. They run the gamut too! There are pimped ladies on there too. SA needs to police their site but the developer fell in love with his sugar baby and now just raking in our money. Go to BC boys and play!! You can get two ladies a hotel and a steak dinner for the price of some of these low class " bables " now proliferating SA. You can find some of them on STG and TNA and private delights just look. LOL.

    Happy hunting.
    Yeah SA has all you said but also sex deprived good looking MILFS in their 30's and early 40s that you can fuck for 3-4 hours at their place in the 200-300 range. You just need to tap the right demographic.

    My latest started her divorce trail this week, so I got some free booty calls as she needed to release some tension

  10. #6857
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhosis  [View Original Post]
    I agree with some of what you say, and disagree with other parts. WYP is on its way to becoming a failed experiment. The economy is making it more attractive to women looking for, quite literally, a free lunch, and on top of that they flake easy. And it's drowning in scam accounts. Whatever Michael1967 was finding 6 months ago is not there anymore.

    Yeah, I agree, you find a lot of ridiculous expectations on seeking. But there's nowhere else an ordinary girl can dip her toes into sex work and that's fucking great by me. Some of us prefer women that don't call you "babe" all the time. But I see your point, it all gets needlessly complicated, and expensive, when this stuff should be legal and regulated. And at least the pros understand service standards.
    I had someone suggest a price and Monday and she accepted. In her first 3 texts to me she said, "Babe", "Hon" and then "Babe" again. I looked up her number and of course it was a Skip The Games hooker from Cali. Oh well.

  11. #6856
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Normies are going on there as a dating site because now most women believe they should be paid for their " time. " SA IMO is just a glorified hooker site. You typically pay way over the amount than hooker on there. They run the gamut too! There are pimped ladies on there too. SA needs to police their site but the developer fell in love with his sugar baby and now just raking in our money. Go to BC boys and play! You can get two ladies a hotel and a steak dinner for the price of some of these low class " bables " now proliferating SA. You can find some of them on STG and TNA and private delights just look. LOL.

    Happy hunting.
    I agree with some of what you say, and disagree with other parts. WYP is on its way to becoming a failed experiment. The economy is making it more attractive to women looking for, quite literally, a free lunch, and on top of that they flake easy. And it's drowning in scam accounts. Whatever Michael1967 was finding 6 months ago is not there anymore.

    Yeah, I agree, you find a lot of ridiculous expectations on seeking. But there's nowhere else an ordinary girl can dip her toes into sex work and that's fucking great by me. Some of us prefer women that don't call you "babe" all the time. But I see your point, it all gets needlessly complicated, and expensive, when this stuff should be legal and regulated. And at least the pros understand service standards.

  12. #6855

    Non-Pro House Cleaner? Wow I'd love that too!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxNenters  [View Original Post]
    DMs please. I want a biweekly hot younger house cleaner with potential to help out in other ways. Im aware of the various existing topless services. I wont be home usually. My SO will be. Its more in the family of a babysitter fantasy.

    Where could I search or advertise to attract someone?

    Im looking for a way to avoid the usual maid services. Seeking an independent college type girl to support. Certainly there are younger, pretty women out there who would come over twice a month to do a great job cleaning the place who might be interested in meeting a successful benefactor to hook up with on the side for extra support. If any of you have daughters that fill that descrip. LOL!

    But seriously if you have general suggestions feel free to comment. If you know someone, even better, but DM me. Thanks.
    This is such a great idea. I would love to know too!

  13. #6854

    Need a hot younger house cleaner (a different non-pro)

    DMs please. I want a biweekly hot younger house cleaner with potential to help out in other ways. I’m aware of the various existing topless services. I won’t be home usually. My SO will be. It’s more in the family of a babysitter fantasy.

    Where could I search or advertise to attract someone?

    I’m looking for a way to avoid the usual maid services. Seeking an independent college type girl to support. Certainly there are younger, pretty women out there who would come over twice a month to do a great job cleaning the place who might be interested in meeting a successful benefactor to hook up with on the side for extra support. If any of you have daughters that fill that descrip. LOL!

    But seriously if you have general suggestions feel free to comment. If you know someone, even better, but DM me. Thanks.

  14. #6853
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I have been back on there for the first time since November and right now it's a living hell. I've had nothing but flakes. It's really beginning to piss me off. I don't know if they are getting better a faking accounts or if there is just a huge amount of people that have no interest in meeting. But put out date offers.
    Normies are going on there as a dating site because now most women believe they should be paid for their " time." SA IMO is just a glorified hooker site. You typically pay way over the amount than hooker on there. They run the gamut too! There are pimped ladies on there too. SA needs to police their site but the developer fell in love with his sugar baby and now just raking in our money. Go to BC boys and play!! You can get two ladies a hotel and a steak dinner for the price of some of these low class " bables " now proliferating SA. You can find some of them on STG and TNA and private delights just look. LOL.

    Happy hunting.

  15. #6852
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I have been back on there for the first time since November and right now it's a living hell. I've had nothing but flakes. It's really beginning to piss me off. I don't know if they are getting better a faking accounts or if there is just a huge amount of people that have no interest in meeting. But put out date offers.
    Normies are going on there as a dating site because now most women believe they should be paid for their " time. " SA IMO is just a glorified hooker site. You typically pay way over the amount than hooker on there. They run the gamut too! There are pimped ladies on there too. SA needs to police their site but the developer fell in love with his sugar baby and now just raking in our money. Go to BC boys and play! You can get two ladies a hotel and a steak dinner for the price of some of these low class " bables " now proliferating SA. You can find some of them on STG and TNA and private delights just look. LOL.

    Happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape