Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 8723
-
03-16-23 20:38 #5963Senior Member

Posts: 746Electric Blue
What is the electric blue? Isn't that a club up north from NH? Southington?
Originally Posted by Average9
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 16:39 #5962Senior Member

Posts: 65Be careful
Electric Blue Raided!
-
03-16-23 10:53 #5961Senior Member

Posts: 1234The metric measurements say scam to me.
Originally Posted by DirBender
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 09:35 #5960Regular Member

Posts: 19Love Regulars
Any Info on this provider? Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/532474905003
-
03-13-23 17:33 #5959Senior Member

Posts: 1533Refer to my post further down to the one you responded #5445.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
Honestly it was dark this time for cardate, but don't remember marks last time I saw her last year.
-
03-13-23 16:58 #5958Senior Member

Posts: 398East Haven
Hey Donny. Can you comment on her performance —dfk, enthusiasm, cooperativeness? Also, is the any evidence of needle / iv drug use? Are those pics her and are they current?
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
She's intriguing, for sure. Thanks.
Barnes.
-
03-12-23 00:25 #5957Senior Member

Posts: 1533Lilg
She's legit. I have had a hard time in the past getting her. If you want quick response try just asking avail cardate now. I seemed to get a quick response that way otherwise crickets. If you can get her to a hotel. Much better time. Other than it being a cardate she is probably one of the beat talent in the area as far as looks and age.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
You’ll get her other number once you see her once. Not saying the tesponse is any quicker but better chances bc she knows she’s seen you.
-
03-11-23 23:56 #5956Senior Member

Posts: 446Same. Just seems a little TGTBT. Would prefer to get her to an outcall.
Originally Posted by Yeeted
[View Original Post]
Maybe some day.
-
03-11-23 08:56 #5955Regular Member

Posts: 17Little g? Feedback?
Ok. I've been in contact with her on and off and haven't pulled the trigger yet. Something just seems like I shouldn't. But I want to. Grrr.
I've read a few ok reviews here but something is telling me I should ask and then listen to the DMs instead of the public reviews. Who's got the scoop on little g in EH?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/510614560849
-
03-10-23 17:11 #5954Senior Member

Posts: 114Emma in Milford
Saw Emma in Milford, same girl in the pictures but they are old. She packed on quite a few pounds. Service was trash. Won't repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...0/630616042509
-
03-10-23 09:04 #5953Senior Member

Posts: 693Tried a few times to reach her, but never heard back. She has a few different ads that she posts.
Originally Posted by BlackSmith24
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 08:26 #5952Senior Member

Posts: 380Tried replying to your message and says inbox is full.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 07:10 #5951Senior Member

Posts: 464Juicy Take Over
Searched the thread didn't find anything. Has anyone had experience?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/140008845346
-
03-09-23 19:35 #5950Senior Member

Posts: 32https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/893167493347
Originally Posted by BlackSmith24
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 14:55 #5949Senior Member

Posts: 216Marie
Saw her recently. Pics are on the older side. Wore a hat / shower cap. Something not right, maybe sick? BBJ ok not great, covered doggy popped in bag. I didn't want to try anal, and was out of there.
Originally Posted by CurtisI
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






