Thread: DI Discreet Info Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 5804
-
03-17-23 05:30 #3359Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Malee
Tried Malee because I'm into Asians. Very disappointed. If you want a good Asian you'll have to drive to Chicago. BBBJ, dfk, young, big big perfect bolt ons, 1 hr VIP for less than what Malee charges. She seems to not be in a good mood during the session. Will not try her again due to her attitude. Oh I'm sorry I forgot the A+ rimming from Chicago Asians. Don't waste your time and money. DI needs a refund option haha just kidding. Toftt.
-
03-16-23 18:34 #3358Senior Member

Posts: 578Double
It's double the half hr rate.
Originally Posted by Yoppy675
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 18:26 #3357Senior Member

Posts: 77Malee. Seriously DI?
I was able to see Malee while she was here. Wow. Horrible encounter. She seemed totally disinterested and I still had about 15 minutes left in my 1 hour appointment. I guess she had enough and ended things there. Not quite the asian fantasy I had hoped for. DI does not need this waste on their lineup again. Very disappointed.
-
03-16-23 16:30 #3356Senior Member

Posts: 90Hr Rate?
Wow! She sounds like a ton of fun. Did you do a full hr? What was the damage for an hr appointment with her? Just curious.
Originally Posted by WhatABurger
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 12:50 #3355Senior Member

Posts: 55Anya
Just saw this Russian beauty today! She was very pleasant and welcoming. Was dressed in some sexy red lingerie. Chatted a bit then started to get comfortable.
While standing near the bed we started sole DFK, she is a good kissed and she really likes doing it. While kissing she was rubbing my shoulders while I was grabbing her ass and rubbing her nice kitty. Was getting really hot and heavy, picked her up and we moved onto the bed. More DFK and rubbing each other. She then pushed me back and started a very nice BBBJ with some very good suction, could tell she liked pleasing me.
Told her I wanted her and on came the cover. Started out her on top, she likes grinding on it. Loved it that she was really into DFK while on top. Then decided to turn her over in missionary. The bed was not very quite, headboard was squeaking alot. LOL. I was like fuck it, I know the cleaning ladies could her it. She has a tight kitty. Definitely enjoyed my time with her and would see her again if she comes back in town.
-
03-16-23 10:35 #3354Senior Member

Posts: 310Info on August
I reviewed August this past Monday. Here's my review. And yes she has a big ass. Real nice to fuck her in doggy!
Originally Posted by BigPoppa7621
[View Original Post]
Saw August was in town this week so I just had to see her. She always provides me with a very open menu and a submissive GF experience. And as far as body type, she is definitely in my "goldilocks zone!" Love the way she responds to DATY, and how she grinds away while riding my cock in the CG position, then leaning forward so I can suck on her delicious C tits with her large nipples. I also can't resist fucking her in doggy.
So glad she's back, if only for a short stay.
-
03-16-23 05:17 #3353Regular Member

Posts: 4Any info on August
Looks like she has a big ass! Noticed she doesn't have many reviews. How good is she? Looking to possibly booking her before she leaves.
-
03-15-23 17:28 #3352Senior Member

Posts: 578Correct
Thanks, I sometimes forget how absolutely clear you need to communicate on here. LOL.
Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 16:54 #3351Senior Member

Posts: 198Clarification
I'll clear this up because the silly things that get said on here can damage a girls business. He's not saying she doesn't do CFS, he's saying I didn't list it in my post. At first read it sounds like he's saying she doesn't but that's not what he meant. Hope that helps gents.
Originally Posted by Yoppy675
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 16:51 #3350Senior Member

Posts: 578Sorry
I meant that as in she does CFS, but that was the only acronym not listed.
Originally Posted by Yoppy675
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 15:48 #3349Senior Member

Posts: 90No CFS?
Oh! She doesn't do CFS? Or you didn't get to that point? Very curious.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 13:30 #3348Regular Member

Posts: 24Malee. Mehhh.
Pics are fairly accurate (though she's got a bit of a mustache). Petite, cute bolt ons. Told to shower as soon as I enter. (Sure, whatevs.) DATY, BBBJ (lots of teeth, cfs. Pretty robotic. 8 minutes left she says "you no cum, time up. " Was shown the door 26 minutes after knocking. As always, YMMV.
-
03-15-23 11:36 #3347Senior Member

Posts: 67Does she not have sex? Or is she allergic to rubbers.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 07:40 #3346Senior Member

Posts: 578Anya
I saw her yesterday and will use your post as a template. She's a hot little number, with a great attitude and definitely got into out session. She gave every acronym you listed, except CFS. For those that aren't good at understanding what the word every means, it was DFK, FIV, DATY, and BBBJCIM. I will definitely see her again, hopefully before she leaves.
Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 17:59 #3345Senior Member

Posts: 198Anya
Well gentlemen she's worked a couple of days now, I unfortunately will be unlikely to be able to see her this visit but hopefully she is good and will be back so I'll have to rely on you all for early feedback, I'll provide mine later if I get the chance. Who would you equate that she looks like, is she hot like her pics look? How open is her menu, does she give BBBJ, CIM, FIV, DATY, DFK, anything else I didn't list? Would definitely be interested in hearing your early impressions of her. How's her attitude, does she enjoy the work? Thanks in advance guys, let me know if I can help any of you. Enjoy.











Reply With Quote





