Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3359
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Malee

    Tried Malee because I'm into Asians. Very disappointed. If you want a good Asian you'll have to drive to Chicago. BBBJ, dfk, young, big big perfect bolt ons, 1 hr VIP for less than what Malee charges. She seems to not be in a good mood during the session. Will not try her again due to her attitude. Oh I'm sorry I forgot the A+ rimming from Chicago Asians. Don't waste your time and money. DI needs a refund option haha just kidding. Toftt.

  2. #3358

    Double

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    Wow! She sounds like a ton of fun. Did you do a full hr? What was the damage for an hr appointment with her? Just curious.
    It's double the half hr rate.

  3. #3357

    Malee. Seriously DI?

    I was able to see Malee while she was here. Wow. Horrible encounter. She seemed totally disinterested and I still had about 15 minutes left in my 1 hour appointment. I guess she had enough and ended things there. Not quite the asian fantasy I had hoped for. DI does not need this waste on their lineup again. Very disappointed.

  4. #3356

    Hr Rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatABurger  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this Russian beauty today! She was very pleasant and welcoming. Was dressed in some sexy red lingerie. Chatted a bit then started to get comfortable.

    While standing near the bed we started sole DFK, she is a good kissed and she really likes doing it. While kissing she was rubbing my shoulders while I was grabbing her ass and rubbing her nice kitty. Was getting really hot and heavy, picked her up and we moved onto the bed. More DFK and rubbing each other. She then pushed me back and started a very nice BBBJ with some very good suction, could tell she liked pleasing me.

    Told her I wanted her and on came the cover. Started out her on top, she likes grinding on it. Loved it that she was really into DFK while on top. Then decided to turn her over in missionary. The bed was not very quite, headboard was squeaking alot. LOL. I was like fuck it, I know the cleaning ladies could her it. She has a tight kitty. Definitely enjoyed my time with her and would see her again if she comes back in town.
    Wow! She sounds like a ton of fun. Did you do a full hr? What was the damage for an hr appointment with her? Just curious.

  5. #3355

    Anya

    Just saw this Russian beauty today! She was very pleasant and welcoming. Was dressed in some sexy red lingerie. Chatted a bit then started to get comfortable.

    While standing near the bed we started sole DFK, she is a good kissed and she really likes doing it. While kissing she was rubbing my shoulders while I was grabbing her ass and rubbing her nice kitty. Was getting really hot and heavy, picked her up and we moved onto the bed. More DFK and rubbing each other. She then pushed me back and started a very nice BBBJ with some very good suction, could tell she liked pleasing me.

    Told her I wanted her and on came the cover. Started out her on top, she likes grinding on it. Loved it that she was really into DFK while on top. Then decided to turn her over in missionary. The bed was not very quite, headboard was squeaking alot. LOL. I was like fuck it, I know the cleaning ladies could her it. She has a tight kitty. Definitely enjoyed my time with her and would see her again if she comes back in town.

  6. #3354

    Info on August

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppa7621  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she has a big ass! Noticed she doesn't have many reviews. How good is she? Looking to possibly booking her before she leaves.
    I reviewed August this past Monday. Here's my review. And yes she has a big ass. Real nice to fuck her in doggy!

    Saw August was in town this week so I just had to see her. She always provides me with a very open menu and a submissive GF experience. And as far as body type, she is definitely in my "goldilocks zone!" Love the way she responds to DATY, and how she grinds away while riding my cock in the CG position, then leaning forward so I can suck on her delicious C tits with her large nipples. I also can't resist fucking her in doggy.

    So glad she's back, if only for a short stay.

  7. #3353

    Any info on August

    Looks like she has a big ass! Noticed she doesn't have many reviews. How good is she? Looking to possibly booking her before she leaves.

  8. #3352

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth  [View Original Post]
    I'll clear this up because the silly things that get said on here can damage a girls business. He's not saying she doesn't do CFS, he's saying I didn't list it in my post. At first read it sounds like he's saying she doesn't but that's not what he meant. Hope that helps gents.
    Thanks, I sometimes forget how absolutely clear you need to communicate on here. LOL.

  9. #3351

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    Oh! She doesn't do CFS? Or you didn't get to that point? Very curious.
    I'll clear this up because the silly things that get said on here can damage a girls business. He's not saying she doesn't do CFS, he's saying I didn't list it in my post. At first read it sounds like he's saying she doesn't but that's not what he meant. Hope that helps gents.

  10. #3350

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    Oh! She doesn't do CFS? Or you didn't get to that point? Very curious.
    I meant that as in she does CFS, but that was the only acronym not listed.

  11. #3349

    No CFS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I saw her yesterday and will use your post as a template. She's a hot little number, with a great attitude and definitely got into out session. She gave every acronym you listed, except CFS. For those that aren't good at understanding what the word every means, it was DFK, FIV, DATY, and BBBJCIM. I will definitely see her again, hopefully before she leaves.
    Oh! She doesn't do CFS? Or you didn't get to that point? Very curious.

  12. #3348

    Malee. Mehhh.

    Pics are fairly accurate (though she's got a bit of a mustache). Petite, cute bolt ons. Told to shower as soon as I enter. (Sure, whatevs.) DATY, BBBJ (lots of teeth, cfs. Pretty robotic. 8 minutes left she says "you no cum, time up. " Was shown the door 26 minutes after knocking. As always, YMMV.

  13. #3347
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I saw her yesterday and will use your post as a template. She's a hot little number, with a great attitude and definitely got into out session. She gave every acronym you listed, except CFS. For those that aren't good at understanding what the word every means, it was DFK, FIV, DATY, and BBBJCIM. I will definitely see her again, hopefully before she leaves.
    Does she not have sex? Or is she allergic to rubbers.

  14. #3346

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth  [View Original Post]
    Well gentlemen she's worked a couple of days now, I unfortunately will be unlikely to be able to see her this visit but hopefully she is good and will be back so I'll have to rely on you all for early feedback, I'll provide mine later if I get the chance. Who would you equate that she looks like, is she hot like her pics look? How open is her menu, does she give BBBJ, CIM, FIV, DATY, DFK, anything else I didn't list? Would definitely be interested in hearing your early impressions of her. How's her attitude, does she enjoy the work? Thanks in advance guys, let me know if I can help any of you. Enjoy.
    I saw her yesterday and will use your post as a template. She's a hot little number, with a great attitude and definitely got into out session. She gave every acronym you listed, except CFS. For those that aren't good at understanding what the word every means, it was DFK, FIV, DATY, and BBBJCIM. I will definitely see her again, hopefully before she leaves.

  15. #3345

    Anya

    Well gentlemen she's worked a couple of days now, I unfortunately will be unlikely to be able to see her this visit but hopefully she is good and will be back so I'll have to rely on you all for early feedback, I'll provide mine later if I get the chance. Who would you equate that she looks like, is she hot like her pics look? How open is her menu, does she give BBBJ, CIM, FIV, DATY, DFK, anything else I didn't list? Would definitely be interested in hearing your early impressions of her. How's her attitude, does she enjoy the work? Thanks in advance guys, let me know if I can help any of you. Enjoy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape