Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 24043
-
03-15-23 15:53 #17968Banned Member

Posts: 306Britney
I had given up on this place but per another review I decided to give them another shot and I'm so glad I did. GOT-DAMN! This chick is amazing. She's exactly like in the pics and her face is very pretty with cute dimples and a great smile. She's very friendly and lets you pound it in whatever position you want. The girls at this place aren't GFE but they are gorgeous and this girl is no exception. Her last day is Saturday so go see her if you can. I've been on the lookout for affordable hot latina chicks and it looks like this place has stepped up their game. I can't wait to see who they bring in next week.
160/ hhr.
300/ hr.
Keep Pumpin'.
https://adultsearch.com/us/washingto...scorts/2596954
-
03-15-23 15:20 #17967Senior Member

Posts: 206Lcs
Any of those pics actually her?
Originally Posted by Menos
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 08:15 #17966Senior Member

Posts: 581Shelly formerly Michelle
Saw Shelly this week. She has changed her name slightly and upped her game tremendously! She's not in one of those Dumfries notels anymore but now in a nice discreet mid range hotel in Tysons. Greeted me in the sexy little black outfit from her STG ad and full makeup. The room was clean and nice with the slight smell of a fragrance. There was no evidence of bystanders or handlers. Her performance was amazing. If you like a mature spinner with lots of options check her out she's my new ATF. Rates are a little higher than before and well worth it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...a/838234531695
-
03-15-23 02:44 #17965Regular Member

Posts: 3What's her contact?
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 20:46 #17964Senior Member

Posts: 78Lcs
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...141/3476224453
Standard two text routine then once I get the room number, I head on up. Door opens and she does a LEO check before letting me in. I believe she introduces herself as Cataleya and asks what I want. She was wearing black lingerie, thicc, and had what could easily pass for DD. This was my first time with a Columbian gal, so I was very excited. I asked for hr plus bbj,(hr=$$ and bbj. 6 extra). I got comfortable and she started with an oil massage. The massage was mostly pressing on the up back and legs with light teasing before the flip. A note: she told me that they rotate each week who's there and maybe it was just her, but due to my size she requested to do an HHr instead to which I agreed,(she did end up giving back money at the end to cover HHr plus bbj). Bbj was pretty decent and she did her best to deep throat me. She put the cap on and we did missionary and side missionary? Tho I could only do short strokes, I could feel her relax and get pretty wet. It was memorizing seeing her boobs jiggle up and down. I didn't pop, but I was satisfied nonetheless. She told me that she will be here for this week and that I could go a bit longer with me know she got a feel for me. I got wiped up, dress, huh and kiss before heading out. Once again YMMV.
-
03-14-23 15:27 #17963Senior Member

Posts: 104Ugh. I feel like RubMD ads quality as taken a dump since the AMP spam. Thanks for reviewing this, looks like I'll pass.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 14:22 #17962Senior Member

Posts: 371Fake
Really fake looking.
Originally Posted by Galleon
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 13:06 #17961Senior Member

Posts: 176Bella
Any intel on Bella? I remember seeing her ad before but can't remember if any reviews were posted.
-
03-14-23 12:46 #17960Regular Member

Posts: 13Looks fake.
Originally Posted by Galleon
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 12:04 #17959Senior Member

Posts: 104Has anyone given this lady a try?
https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/05a2...b-c0039436635a
-
03-13-23 17:44 #17958Senior Member

Posts: 111In my dreams, I saw them seperately, different days.
Originally Posted by RickNva
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 17:26 #17957Senior Member

Posts: 401My math was not correct.
Just posted trying to verify total damage. My math was not correct as I said 360. Realized my mistake after I hit upload. I haven't learned how to edit posts yet.
Originally Posted by BobJob9125
[View Original Post]
Correct question should have been 320 for both at same time.
-
03-13-23 17:16 #17956Senior Member

Posts: 401Checking my math
So if my math is correct, damage was 360 for both ladies?
Originally Posted by BobJob9125
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 17:15 #17955Banned Member

Posts: 46Eros Verified means nothing. It can be exploited if you know their procedure and seem like very easy to do.
Originally Posted by Derilious89
[View Original Post]
Lot of bait and switch on eros run by an organization.
Happen to me once and walked away. They also tried to fish your PII.
Tryst is more trustworthy but those disease also spread to them.
From what I see on Eros on DC. About 50% are fake.
-
03-13-23 16:03 #17954Senior Member

Posts: 111Harley and Mistress essence
Hey all,
So during a couple of dreams, I saw Harley and Mistress essence this weekend for 1. 6 each for hh. They were both amazing and got into it, if you are looking for a PAWG, Harley is your gal but be warned, she gets into it and gushes if I am remembering my dream correctly. Mistress essence is also a cute curvy gal that also gives an amazing time, great BJ (bbj is on the menu if you are clean) and also gets into it. As we should always try in dreams, be clean and treat them right. Don't know how much longer they will be around but definitely will see them in my dreams again I hope.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/119799584










Reply With Quote






