The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 906 1406 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17968

    Britney

    I had given up on this place but per another review I decided to give them another shot and I'm so glad I did. GOT-DAMN! This chick is amazing. She's exactly like in the pics and her face is very pretty with cute dimples and a great smile. She's very friendly and lets you pound it in whatever position you want. The girls at this place aren't GFE but they are gorgeous and this girl is no exception. Her last day is Saturday so go see her if you can. I've been on the lookout for affordable hot latina chicks and it looks like this place has stepped up their game. I can't wait to see who they bring in next week.

    160/ hhr.

    300/ hr.

    Keep Pumpin'.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/washingto...scorts/2596954

  2. #17967

    Lcs

    Quote Originally Posted by Menos  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...141/3476224453

    Standard two text routine then once I get the room number, I head on up. Door opens and she does a LEO check before letting me in. I believe she introduces herself as Cataleya and asks what I want. She was wearing black lingerie, thicc, and had what could easily pass for DD. This was my first time with a Columbian gal, so I was very excited. I asked for hr plus bbj,(hr=$$ and bbj. 6 extra). I got comfortable and she started with an oil massage. The massage was mostly pressing on the up back and legs with light teasing before the flip. A note: she told me that they rotate each week who's there and maybe it was just her, but due to my size she requested to do an HHr instead to which I agreed,(she did end up giving back money at the end to cover HHr plus bbj). Bbj was pretty decent and she did her best to deep throat me. She put the cap on and we did missionary and side missionary? Tho I could only do short strokes, I could feel her relax and get pretty wet. It was memorizing seeing her boobs jiggle up and down. I didn't pop, but I was satisfied nonetheless. She told me that she will be here for this week and that I could go a bit longer with me know she got a feel for me. I got wiped up, dress, huh and kiss before heading out. Once again YMMV.
    Any of those pics actually her?

  3. #17966

    Shelly formerly Michelle

    Saw Shelly this week. She has changed her name slightly and upped her game tremendously! She's not in one of those Dumfries notels anymore but now in a nice discreet mid range hotel in Tysons. Greeted me in the sexy little black outfit from her STG ad and full makeup. The room was clean and nice with the slight smell of a fragrance. There was no evidence of bystanders or handlers. Her performance was amazing. If you like a mature spinner with lots of options check her out she's my new ATF. Rates are a little higher than before and well worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...a/838234531695

  4. #17965
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Why does this girl have no mention on here? The skinny blonde from alexandria/oxon hill (not laila). Reminds me of the other skinny blonde from alexandria that got killed. I feel like a pimp is involved but no one sees them.
    What's her contact?

  5. #17964

    Lcs

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...141/3476224453

    Standard two text routine then once I get the room number, I head on up. Door opens and she does a LEO check before letting me in. I believe she introduces herself as Cataleya and asks what I want. She was wearing black lingerie, thicc, and had what could easily pass for DD. This was my first time with a Columbian gal, so I was very excited. I asked for hr plus bbj,(hr=$$ and bbj. 6 extra). I got comfortable and she started with an oil massage. The massage was mostly pressing on the up back and legs with light teasing before the flip. A note: she told me that they rotate each week who's there and maybe it was just her, but due to my size she requested to do an HHr instead to which I agreed,(she did end up giving back money at the end to cover HHr plus bbj). Bbj was pretty decent and she did her best to deep throat me. She put the cap on and we did missionary and side missionary? Tho I could only do short strokes, I could feel her relax and get pretty wet. It was memorizing seeing her boobs jiggle up and down. I didn't pop, but I was satisfied nonetheless. She told me that she will be here for this week and that I could go a bit longer with me know she got a feel for me. I got wiped up, dress, huh and kiss before heading out. Once again YMMV.

  6. #17963
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Really fake looking.
    Ugh. I feel like RubMD ads quality as taken a dump since the AMP spam. Thanks for reviewing this, looks like I'll pass.

  7. #17962

    Fake

    Really fake looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Galleon  [View Original Post]

  8. #17961

    Bella

    Any intel on Bella? I remember seeing her ad before but can't remember if any reviews were posted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 853D3D0B-0BA7-4288-A307-9B257F69AA55.jpg‎  

  9. #17960
    Quote Originally Posted by Galleon  [View Original Post]
    Looks fake.

  10. #17959

  11. #17958
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    Just posted trying to verify total damage. My math was not correct as I said 360. Realized my mistake after I hit upload. I haven't learned how to edit posts yet.

    Correct question should have been 320 for both at same time.
    In my dreams, I saw them seperately, different days.

  12. #17957

    My math was not correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJob9125  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    So during a couple of dreams, I saw Harley and Mistress essence this weekend for 1. 6 each for hh. They were both amazing and got into it, if you are looking for a PAWG, Harley is your gal but be warned, she gets into it and gushes if I am remembering my dream correctly. Mistress essence is also a cute curvy gal that also gives an amazing time, great BJ (bbj is on the menu if you are clean) and also gets into it. As we should always try in dreams, be clean and treat them right. Don't know how much longer they will be around but definitely will see them in my dreams again I hope.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/119799584
    Just posted trying to verify total damage. My math was not correct as I said 360. Realized my mistake after I hit upload. I haven't learned how to edit posts yet.

    Correct question should have been 320 for both at same time.

  13. #17956

    Checking my math

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJob9125  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    So during a couple of dreams, I saw Harley and Mistress essence this weekend for 1. 6 each for hh. They were both amazing and got into it, if you are looking for a PAWG, Harley is your gal but be warned, she gets into it and gushes if I am remembering my dream correctly. Mistress essence is also a cute curvy gal that also gives an amazing time, great BJ (bbj is on the menu if you are clean) and also gets into it. As we should always try in dreams, be clean and treat them right. Don't know how much longer they will be around but definitely will see them in my dreams again I hope.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/119799584
    So if my math is correct, damage was 360 for both ladies?

  14. #17955
    Quote Originally Posted by Derilious89  [View Original Post]
    Eros Verified solely means that the ladies are who they say they are; the pictures are the same person who is advertised and they have verified with a driver's license or something similar (age of the pictures is not accounted for). It has nothing to do with service, guarantees, or anything else. No one can be forced to perform an "illegal" act so there is never any guarantee the ladies won't scam you.

    If you are looking for more of a guarantee, you should pick a woman with a professional online presence. Twitter / social media, personal website or * and extensive reviews on review boards. The same can be said for agencies.
    Eros Verified means nothing. It can be exploited if you know their procedure and seem like very easy to do.

    Lot of bait and switch on eros run by an organization.

    Happen to me once and walked away. They also tried to fish your PII.

    Tryst is more trustworthy but those disease also spread to them.

    From what I see on Eros on DC. About 50% are fake.

  15. #17954

    Harley and Mistress essence

    Hey all,

    So during a couple of dreams, I saw Harley and Mistress essence this weekend for 1. 6 each for hh. They were both amazing and got into it, if you are looking for a PAWG, Harley is your gal but be warned, she gets into it and gushes if I am remembering my dream correctly. Mistress essence is also a cute curvy gal that also gives an amazing time, great BJ (bbj is on the menu if you are clean) and also gets into it. As we should always try in dreams, be clean and treat them right. Don't know how much longer they will be around but definitely will see them in my dreams again I hope.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/119799584

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape