Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 5333
-
03-15-23 21:37 #3608Senior Member

Posts: 1674This is common at any time across the USA. Just ask Robert Kraft LOL. How he got off so light from the NFL is beyond me, oh wait, he is rich as hell that is how.
Originally Posted by AsainLuv
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 21:12 #3607Senior Member

Posts: 77Sky
Does anyone know who they have this week?
-
03-15-23 07:20 #3606Senior Member

Posts: 1019Drugs & AMP's
Why can't they put some effort into something that would really help?? It's disgusting these spas weren't hurting no one & were very safe!! UNLIKE our open boarders where who knows how many lbs of drugs come in by mules a day!!
-
03-14-23 23:34 #3605Senior Member

Posts: 341Your link was bad, this is correct:
Originally Posted by AsainLuv
[View Original Post]
https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-news...ded-in-valley/
Edit: Oh man, it was Tiger and Sunny in Warren. They always had glowing reviews. Also LOL at this:
I wonder how many times Uncle "investigated" the spas personally.The investigations started almost five years ago as a human trafficking case.
-
03-14-23 12:25 #3604Senior Member

Posts: 115Heads up. Maybe
Not wanting to spook anyone, but this just happened on the other side of the state. The Yoastiator is hunting.
https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-news...ded-in-valley/
-
03-14-23 11:21 #3603Senior Member

Posts: 199Sky and Asian Spa on Lewis
Just curious, is Sky all Asian staff?
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
I frequent Asian Spa In Temperance and always have a good time. Granted, it's only HE but they provide a really good experience. I've had two different girls the last couple visits and they were both excellent in the massage and after. Sorry. I didn't get names.
-
03-14-23 07:06 #3602Senior Member

Posts: 1019Sky
Don't worry put it on the shelf & they'll know & don't forget when she asks if you been the before say yes, last year.
Originally Posted by TittyLover419
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 20:46 #3601Senior Member

Posts: 1863Second and third time too. Only worthwhile AMP left in the city IMHO.
Originally Posted by TittyLover419
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 18:13 #3600Regular Member

Posts: 24Copy that, I'll leave a review here when I go. Hopefully a good first experience. I'll just have the tip ready to go straight away in hopes they get the hint LOL.
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 17:29 #3599Regular Member

Posts: 11No doesn't seem like it I've seen her probably 8 times but was always just massage. Don't think that makes the cut unfortunately.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 17:07 #3598Senior Member

Posts: 1019Sky
TittyLover419;6370123]New to the site, been reading a lot. Seems like Sky would be the best first time experience. Would you all agree?
Yes, never left unhappy yet!
-
03-13-23 15:33 #3597Regular Member

Posts: 24Sky
New to the site, been reading a lot. Seems like Sky would be the best first time experience. Would you all agree?
-
03-13-23 14:55 #3596Senior Member

Posts: 106I drove by there 2 weeks ago and everything was dark. Anybody have any new info??
Originally Posted by Andretti96
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 12:45 #3595Regular Member

Posts: 31Lees
I'm glad to see lees is back open in a way but question for anybody that's went recently is shrek there because the 80 to do whatever I wanted would be great right now or would Wendy possibly go for it?
-
03-10-23 15:28 #3594Senior Member

Posts: 347I take it you didn't get an invite to the list.
Originally Posted by Rik232
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





