Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 116 of 356 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 5332
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3607

    Sky

    Does anyone know who they have this week?

  2. #3606

    Drugs & AMP's

    Why can't they put some effort into something that would really help?? It's disgusting these spas weren't hurting no one & were very safe!! UNLIKE our open boarders where who knows how many lbs of drugs come in by mules a day!!

  3. #3605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 341
    Quote Originally Posted by AsainLuv  [View Original Post]
    Not wanting to spook anyone, but this just happened on the other side of the state. The Yoastiator is hunting.

    https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-news...ded-in-valley/
    Your link was bad, this is correct:

    https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-news...ded-in-valley/

    Edit: Oh man, it was Tiger and Sunny in Warren. They always had glowing reviews. Also LOL at this:

    The investigations started almost five years ago as a human trafficking case.
    I wonder how many times Uncle "investigated" the spas personally.

  4. #3604

    Heads up. Maybe

    Not wanting to spook anyone, but this just happened on the other side of the state. The Yoastiator is hunting.

    https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-news...ded-in-valley/

  5. #3603

    Sky and Asian Spa on Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry put it on the shelf & they'll know & don't forget when she asks if you been the before say yes, last year.
    Just curious, is Sky all Asian staff?

    I frequent Asian Spa In Temperance and always have a good time. Granted, it's only HE but they provide a really good experience. I've had two different girls the last couple visits and they were both excellent in the massage and after. Sorry. I didn't get names.

  6. #3602

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyLover419  [View Original Post]
    Copy that, I'll leave a review here when I go. Hopefully a good first experience. I'll just have the tip ready to go straight away in hopes they get the hint LOL.
    Don't worry put it on the shelf & they'll know & don't forget when she asks if you been the before say yes, last year.

  7. #3601
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyLover419  [View Original Post]
    New to the site, been reading a lot. Seems like Sky would be the best first time experience. Would you all agree?
    Second and third time too. Only worthwhile AMP left in the city IMHO.

  8. #3600
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    TittyLover419;6370123]New to the site, been reading a lot. Seems like Sky would be the best first time experience. Would you all agree?

    Yes, never left unhappy yet!
    Copy that, I'll leave a review here when I go. Hopefully a good first experience. I'll just have the tip ready to go straight away in hopes they get the hint LOL.

  9. #3599
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I take it you didn't get an invite to the list.
    No doesn't seem like it I've seen her probably 8 times but was always just massage. Don't think that makes the cut unfortunately.

  10. #3598

    Sky

    TittyLover419;6370123]New to the site, been reading a lot. Seems like Sky would be the best first time experience. Would you all agree?

    Yes, never left unhappy yet!

  11. #3597

    Sky

    New to the site, been reading a lot. Seems like Sky would be the best first time experience. Would you all agree?

  12. #3596
    Quote Originally Posted by Andretti96  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad to see lees is back open in a way but question for anybody that's went recently is shrek there because the 80 to do whatever I wanted would be great right now or would Wendy possibly go for it?
    I drove by there 2 weeks ago and everything was dark. Anybody have any new info??

  13. #3595

    Lees

    I'm glad to see lees is back open in a way but question for anybody that's went recently is shrek there because the 80 to do whatever I wanted would be great right now or would Wendy possibly go for it?

  14. #3594
    Quote Originally Posted by Rik232  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...n/462203879091

    Anybody willing to try or have seen her before, need something with Nyla being gone.
    I take it you didn't get an invite to the list.

  15. #3593

    Apple

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...n/462203879091

    Anybody willing to try or have seen her before, need something with Nyla being gone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape