Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 897 1397 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 25048
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19108

    Star BBW

    Anyone familiar with Star? I like my girls big and she looks reasonably cute.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/279648854608

  2. #19107
    Quote Originally Posted by BobsYourUncle  [View Original Post]
    Thinking out loud here. But if this did happen (and I have no reason to disbelieve it) then a cop could say no I didn't she offered and I busted her. No matter what the girl says she won't be believed since she was busted anyway and she'll have zero evidence unless she secretly recorded it and even at that she's busted anyway and the cop gets what a reprimand? Good call KOF.
    Well there's dna evidence but of course that would be collected by the cop's colleagues, hahaha. Looks like a Times article about 4 days after KOF's link says the law was repealed. Common sense finally prevailed.

  3. #19106

    Hah! Love the caption

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    It is apparently quite legal in some states:

    https://slate.com/human-interest/201...-trust-us.html

    Again, though, members of the bar in MA and RI, who have access to the actual public court records and the actual data bases of state statutes: PLEASE step up to the plate here, and POST THEM!
    The caption on the photo says it all. "Cops in Hawaii would like to retain the right to have sex with prostitutes, if you don't mind.

  4. #19105
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    It is apparently quite legal in some states:

    https://slate.com/human-interest/201...-trust-us.html

    Again, though, members of the bar in MA and RI, who have access to the actual public court records and the actual data bases of state statutes: PLEASE step up to the plate here, and POST THEM!
    Thinking out loud here. But if this did happen (and I have no reason to disbelieve it) then a cop could say no I didn't she offered and I busted her. No matter what the girl says she won't be believed since she was busted anyway and she'll have zero evidence unless she secretly recorded it and even at that she's busted anyway and the cop gets what a reprimand? Good call KOF.

  5. #19104

    Undercover cops having sex with hoes, and then busting them.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannJohann  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure some officers take advantage of the job, but I can't see that being legal in any capacity. Isn't prostitution what they're trying to prosecute in the first place? I bet if evidence was provided by a sex worker (photos, video, physical evidence, etc.), there would be some legal ramifications for the police. At least the case would probably be thrown out of court.
    It is apparently quite legal in some states:

    https://slate.com/human-interest/201...-trust-us.html

    Again, though, members of the bar in MA and RI, who have access to the actual public court records and the actual data bases of state statutes: PLEASE step up to the plate here, and POST THEM!

  6. #19103
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Usual Brazilian ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei22  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...v/196069446948

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/467392709499

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...b/788927984737

    All these ads are coincidentally from same location and all of them text you back however they prefer not to talk on the phone they look very attractive but they don't seemed very real. Has anyone partake here?
    Those are all Brazilian ads. That's how they advertise with fake pics and a lot of guys do toftt. But I will never go knowing one day cops will use Brazilian fake pics like that to bust people. So if I was you. I would think before I see anyone like that specially with the address on their ads also.

  7. #19102

    Diabetes Of the foot heals

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/531122821565

    Hey all,

    I know I've seen this one reviewed before but I can't remember her name to search. So if anyone could remind me or even give their two cents, that'd be great.
    I see an addict screaming out for help! But TOFT!

  8. #19101

    What's her name again?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/531122821565

    Hey all,

    I know I've seen this one reviewed before but I can't remember her name to search. So if anyone could remind me or even give their two cents, that'd be great.

  9. #19100
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei22  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...v/196069446948

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/467392709499

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...b/788927984737

    All these ads are coincidentally from same location and all of them text you back however they prefer not to talk on the phone they look very attractive but they don't seemed very real. Has anyone partake here?
    There is no such thing as a coincidence in this hobby. Use the big head on this and don't waste your time. None of those are real and all of them scream scam. I know it seems hard now, but keep reading the forum, keep paying attention and in time you will learn how to "read between the lines".

  10. #19099
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    From my understanding, the issue of whether police are permitted to have sex during a sting is state-specific.

    https://www.vice.com/en/article/59mb...arresting-them

    Nevertheless, what is said here without actual documentation, and what is really true, that is, what the statutes and court records actually indicate, are basically unrelated.

    So what I would like to see, is some members of either the RI or MA bar associations chime in here, and provide direct links or quotes from the state statutes and court records themselves. I'm quite sure that, out of the hundreds, maybe thousands, of mongers that read these RI and MA forums, at least a few are lawyers! (And maybe even some judges and prosecutors)!

    So, please chime in here, counselors, and post some actual links to official documents, OK? Then we can all understand what is REALLY the case!
    I'm sure some officers take advantage of the job, but I can't see that being legal in any capacity. Isn't prostitution what they're trying to prosecute in the first place? I bet if evidence was provided by a sex worker (photos, video, physical evidence, etc.), there would be some legal ramifications for the police. At least the case would probably be thrown out of court.

  11. #19098

    I agree with you

    Hey Adobe,

    I agree with you and you definitely make a valid point. I am nothing but respectful and courteous when I speak to a provider or meet them. I just thought she was definitely very quick to say no to my question. I'm not one to question what a provider thinks she's worth, if it seems out of price range I politely thank them for their time answering my questions and tell them I can't meet their price range at this time and when I can I'll contact them. I have reached out to the Pawtucket girl again and she has seemed to drop her prices a little and said she would allow a second pop in an HR visit now. So I'm wondering if she just hasn't had any luck with business with the price range and one pop rule initially. I hope you stay safe brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    It took me a while, but I figured out why some girls insist on 1 nut (one pop, one cup of coffe, one time, LOL) only. It's because some providers worry that if you don't get the second one, a guy will either ask for some of the fee back or else will insist on just another few minutes more. . . Almost there, honey, can you try for another 5 minutes?

    Yes, it's also true that lots of guys will politely thank a lady for trying to draw a second nut out during the hour, but I bet just as many guys would blame the lady for their inability to squeeze out another nut.

    Of course, a 2nd pop is more effort than the first one. And the promise of a 2nd cup on the menu means that some guys who would "pop-and-go" after 15 minutes will use up the full hour. And let's not forget the wear and tear on the vajayjay and / or a lady's mouth and jaw. So there are some decent reasons for refusing a 2nd pop. Some of us have even asked about a 2nd pop and then left soon after the first one, once the crazy-making juice has erupted out of our nutsack..

  12. #19097

    Has anyone seen any of these?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...v/196069446948

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/467392709499

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...b/788927984737

    All these ads are coincidentally from same location and all of them text you back however they prefer not to talk on the phone they look very attractive but they don't seemed very real. Has anyone partake here?

  13. #19096

    Amber from oawtucket?

    Last time I've seen blonde MILF from pawtucket post was about 9 years ago. Anyone know what happened to her or where she went?

  14. #19095

    Police groping and fucking during stings.

    From my understanding, the issue of whether police are permitted to have sex during a sting is state-specific.

    https://www.vice.com/en/article/59mb...arresting-them

    Nevertheless, what is said here without actual documentation, and what is really true, that is, what the statutes and court records actually indicate, are basically unrelated.

    So what I would like to see, is some members of either the RI or MA bar associations chime in here, and provide direct links or quotes from the state statutes and court records themselves. I'm quite sure that, out of the hundreds, maybe thousands, of mongers that read these RI and MA forums, at least a few are lawyers! (And maybe even some judges and prosecutors)!

    So, please chime in here, counselors, and post some actual links to official documents, OK? Then we can all understand what is REALLY the case!

  15. #19094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    True as can be

    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    The law changed LE does not have to tell you they are LE anymore, so if I took my girlfriend out or met her in a room and had sex it's legal and if I was to also give her money afterwards because she needed help with rent, bills etc. that is not illegal. Also I'm helping my girlfriend it's a loan. First thing that should happen is a quick LE check a quick touch of any private part, like I'm meeting an old girlfriend lightly and real quick, this action is not illegal for both parties so it's mutual, unless you were not discreet in phone texting saying things that could prove you guilty if that is the case then they will nab you on the spot.
    Could not have said it better, brother. That particular sheriff, I recall, was from AZ. As for the police lying to you, it's a law that was enacted about 10 years ago; the courts refer to it as, get this, role-playing, talk about a play on words LOL. What this brother is saying is correct. So it is a waste of time asking a provider or a provider asking you — Are you a cop or affiliated with any law enforcement or its agencies? Complete waste of time. The coppers are only role-playing. When Im even asked that by text I immediately say GOODBYE. But also, as the informative brother said, if you do not text or talk about anything ya should not that will incriminate you, you should be all right; otherwise you will be nabbed right away. Play safe and think with the bigger head. Ya know, the one atop your shoulders. No ass is worth the shame, embarrassment, or court issues. Nope. Play safe. Think before you speak. And if your Spidey senses tingle then do not dare to mingle. Peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape