Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 30809
-
03-14-23 17:51 #21779Senior Member

Posts: 129Jessica
Fake AF. "Jessica" also requires a deposit.
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 16:05 #21778Senior Member

Posts: 175You broke so many rules:
Originally Posted by ProfessorVan
[View Original Post]
1. Do never show up with more than agreed prior.
2. If you wanted more than qvfs, negotiate beforehand.
3. Once the cash is out of your hands, never try to get it back or be ready for a confrontation. Keep in mind, they survive on that cash, once it's in their hands it's theirs and they'll "fight" to keep it, you're not at Walmart, there is no money back.
I'm glad you left without any problem, you never know what they hide. But with that attitude of hers, she will run into some issues some day (taking the money and not delivering), she probably read that you wouldn't disagree.
She's hotter than 95% of the others who advertise, so she's entitled, we can agree on that.
-
03-14-23 13:53 #21777Senior Member

Posts: 410Apologies
My apologies. Didn't really think you would post that, the title reads weird. That's all.
Originally Posted by HeelsHouse
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 12:56 #21776Senior Member

Posts: 138Leilani Attitude and Rip Off
Leilani quoted me 150 for QV. I countered "I can do 120. " She accepted. Apartment as described, appeared safe location Brier Creek area. She does not have dark hair from pics and not quite as tight body. Asked me to leave shoes at door. No problem. Female roommate watching TV. Had me put donation on kitchen counter. I showed the donation and proposed taking it to bedroom but she balked. Should have walked but given above review and she was a rarity in the area now of young and decently hot in a decent location, I went ahead.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
In bedroom she undressed to sports bra and panties. Scabs on legs and other warning signs of health concerns.
The no's began. As I made offers to extend time for fewer no's (nothing outside the realm of safe GFE) she got mad that I had more than 120 and had the gall prior to booking to negotiate her stated rate of 150 for 15 min, which she had accepted. "Give me the other 30 or we're finished. ".
I calmly said if you are now backing out of our agreed price before I drove here and cancelling altogether without my allotted time and service, that 120 I put on the counter goes with me.
"No, you wasted my time. We're done. Get out. ".
I said nothing else beyond mentioning that if she was determined to keep all 120, I would need to alert others of my experience. As I was putting my shoes on at the door, her roommate called out "Was he weird?" She replied, "He's still here. And yeah, he is weird as fuck. ".
Really, I should have known from "Snowbunny" in her profile that I am not her target audience. The decline in quality last several years is stunning.
https://callescort.org/910-761-5411
-
03-14-23 09:57 #21775Senior Member

Posts: 1712I reviewed her. She's legit. YMMV.
Originally Posted by AlexThag
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 01:54 #21774Senior Member

Posts: 46RiF
I did not write that I fucked her 15-20 years, she is the type we reminisce about from 15-30 years ago. A throwback to the time where there was not a hobby full of GPS women. 8.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 01:23 #21773Senior Member

Posts: 410Really
Only two pics and none of her face. Her ad says 30 yrs old sp she was 10-15 when you banged her before?
Originally Posted by HeelsHouse
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 18:54 #21772Senior Member

Posts: 57I saw her. Every time I get a CBJ I feel a part of my soul die, but I had to request it covered. There's a reason she's not smiling in any picture. Also refused to turn the lights on. She was a nice enough lady apart from the signs of use, but I wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by DoctorDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 16:17 #21771Senior Member

Posts: 53Thats Cece
Never seen her. I messaged her on a different number a few weeks ago. The prices she was quoting were high so I passed.
Originally Posted by AlexThag
[View Original Post]
If you take the gamble let us know. She looks cute and has more pictures on the other site. Started posting with that number in Feb.
Stay Safe!
-
03-13-23 15:06 #21770Senior Member

Posts: 544Raleigh help again?
I couldn't reach any provider uring my last few visits to Raleigh.
Even though MucjTwoMuch provided Noa contact, I couldn't asee whe as she was very busy ans didn't respond.
Can someome suggest a good providee dor incalls? Preferably private place? I hate motel / hotels.
I am staying in Raleigh tomorrow and day after tomorrow.
If you come to charlotye, reach me.
-
03-13-23 13:24 #21769Senior Member

Posts: 141Any info?
Anyone have any info about this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/751321537993
-
03-13-23 12:36 #21768Senior Member

Posts: 190What is Asian Ads VIP (Posted here be because Asian section not active)
Definitely curious as it's the most expensive thing on the menu.
-
03-13-23 11:39 #21767Regular Member

Posts: 6Gabryella
What a firecracker this Latina is, the moment I entered the room, it was go time. Easy set up with light screening, nice hotel near the airport. Once I arrived, she gave me the room number and I went up. The door was held open with the latch. As I entered, she immediately kissed me with a tease of what was to come. She is thinner than the pictures, I would say the pictures are someone who resembles her? She is beautiful though, late 40's, toned body, bite size tits. She speaks English very well but has a noticeable accent, hot! She was wearing a tight dress with nothing underneath and heels. Damage was $$ 50 for hr, MSOG, DATY, BBBJ, CFS, multiple positions. She makes a ton of noise and goes at it pretty hard, I didn't opt for Greek this trip but her menu said it was available, I think the next time I see her, I will opt for that. Was not disappointed, I will meet up with her again when she is back in Raleigh. She travels around but said she would be in town sometime in May to June.
https://tryst.link/escort/gabryella
-
03-13-23 01:17 #21766Senior Member

Posts: 88Yeah, those Holly Ridge ads are all fake, you'll get some older Latina for sure, and it'll be random. The one I got wasn't too bad, but she had bad breath and really fake add-ons. Not sure if it's worth it unless you need something quick. Damage is usually 2 roses for 1 hr, 1. 5 roses for 30 min, and 1 rose for qv.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 00:19 #21765Senior Member

Posts: 226Was absolutely HORRIBLE the last time I was there. Was several months ago though.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






