Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 599 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 649 699 1099 1599 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21840

    Thats Cece

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexThag  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/751321537993
    Never seen her. I messaged her on a different number a few weeks ago. The prices she was quoting were high so I passed.

    If you take the gamble let us know. She looks cute and has more pictures on the other site. Started posting with that number in Feb.

    Stay Safe!

  2. #21839

    Raleigh help again?

    I couldn't reach any provider uring my last few visits to Raleigh.

    Even though MucjTwoMuch provided Noa contact, I couldn't asee whe as she was very busy ans didn't respond.

    Can someome suggest a good providee dor incalls? Preferably private place? I hate motel / hotels.

    I am staying in Raleigh tomorrow and day after tomorrow.

    If you come to charlotye, reach me.

  3. #21838

    Any info?

    Anyone have any info about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/751321537993

  4. #21837

    What is Asian Ads VIP (Posted here be because Asian section not active)

    Definitely curious as it's the most expensive thing on the menu.

  5. #21836

    Gabryella

    What a firecracker this Latina is, the moment I entered the room, it was go time. Easy set up with light screening, nice hotel near the airport. Once I arrived, she gave me the room number and I went up. The door was held open with the latch. As I entered, she immediately kissed me with a tease of what was to come. She is thinner than the pictures, I would say the pictures are someone who resembles her? She is beautiful though, late 40's, toned body, bite size tits. She speaks English very well but has a noticeable accent, hot! She was wearing a tight dress with nothing underneath and heels. Damage was $$ 50 for hr, MSOG, DATY, BBBJ, CFS, multiple positions. She makes a ton of noise and goes at it pretty hard, I didn't opt for Greek this trip but her menu said it was available, I think the next time I see her, I will opt for that. Was not disappointed, I will meet up with her again when she is back in Raleigh. She travels around but said she would be in town sometime in May to June.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gabryella

  6. #21835
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    Was absolutely HORRIBLE the last time I was there. Was several months ago though.
    Yeah, those Holly Ridge ads are all fake, you'll get some older Latina for sure, and it'll be random. The one I got wasn't too bad, but she had bad breath and really fake add-ons. Not sure if it's worth it unless you need something quick. Damage is usually 2 roses for 1 hr, 1. 5 roses for 30 min, and 1 rose for qv.

  7. #21834
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    So many hot ads from Hollyridge. Can't tell if they are real pics or not. Anyone visit any of these ladies lately?
    Was absolutely HORRIBLE the last time I was there. Was several months ago though.

  8. #21833

    Blue / Leillani / Wednesday and Gigi

    https://callescort.org/910-761-5411

    Leilani: Easy setup, in a private complex apartment, her sister was here watching tv, 120 qv. She is hot asf, like 24 yo, in shape, a little loose but her body is toned, 5'7 I'd say, moans all right. I wouldn't spend more than a qv with her because sh's business oriented. Other than that she's polite, nice. Also, she didn't stink down there as reviewed a few months ago.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/117928946

    Gigi: that's her in the pictures. Same complex apartment in Durham, tiny girl like 5'0, cute. Apartment smells like cigarettes, and she puts a timer which is stressful. 120 qv. And she claims to be from Egypt, she doesn't speak Arabic at all (I do), she's def American.

    I recommend both if you like 25 yo women not on drugs but business oriented.

  9. #21832

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...f/325075330556

    Has anyone had a go with this thick latino?
    I haven't seen her but saw some reviews on her on EB / Listcrawler check it out. Also shows in the ads she offers duo with another thick chick. I honestly would TOFTT but don't have $$$ right now so good luck!

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/9123087820

  10. #21831

    Ashton

    Nothing new, arrive and crickets. Texts me 20 min later after I went to grab a bit to eat. Tried to setup another date, and same shit. I was not angry as I went into this expecting a parade. But then she text me about dealing with 2000 text messages, like no shit? I don't know that?? LOL. I guess the days of pencil and paper are too hard to REMIND YOU of WTF you planned. LOL Too funny.

    I will likely have to keep trying just so I can get that GRUNGE FUCK out of my system. It is only on these's ones that I ask if I can pull hair! LOL LOL LOL LOL.

    I'll post if I get to nail it and pull hair! (no animals or stupid ladies will be harmed during this production. I promise!

    JV.

  11. #21830

    Kehlani. A throwback from 15-20 years ago

    That other spot would take my report on Kehlani, so posting the details here. $$ for a full hour no holes barred. I can't promise that for everyone, but she is fantastic!

    So, Kehlani whispered to me the apartment number and everything about her was good vibe on top of great vibe.

    She you'd me to make myself comfortable and pulled off her top to reveal a sports bra that was filled to the tit (not tilt). She told me to get really comfortable (I. E. Take off my wife beater) as she is sloppy with the head game. OMMFG! I can't express how fucking pornstarish it was! Anyone who has read my other reviews know I don't review every woman I see, and the ones I do review are exceptional. Kehlani was ABOVE and beyond the pale.

    She brought a toy for her so we could do anal, but she sucked my dick, balls and rimmed for so got damn long that I was out there with George Jetson and Jane!

    When asked me what position I wanted and I said "turn around". She thought I meant missionary and laid down. I slid in with them big ass tittay and she was loving on me like I was the best fucking thing since sliced bread. We kissed intensely and deeply. Her pussy was wet as Fuck! 5 or 6 minutes in I was about to cum (no anal) and she told me "Put it in my mouth, I want all of you!

    Well. She kept going for 2+ minutes, and then she said, "Come back so you can see how freaky I really am!

    Brothers, I don't want you to damage or fuck up this jewel. I know many of you have missed this type of thing and your mindset is "I want to see what more I can do!

    I hate posting this as we have been missing this type of woman in our hobby and if you fuck this up you are destroying the faith of those women who want to be want we want, need and they desire to be.

    I will see Kehlani again and again and I will do my best to offset those that attempt to fuckup our game.

    Play well and enjoy our treasures!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/119701425

  12. #21829
    Quote Originally Posted by Gufinufi55  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her 6 - 8 months ago. We had set up for a next-day visit at that dumpy motel on S Saunders. On my way there she msgd she was on her period so only BJ, same price. Then she started weirding out about whether I'm LE (I am not). This went on for 20 minutes. When I parked I saw her walking across the lot with a little girl (maybe daughter). She looks MUCH better in her posted pics, I wouldn't have considered her if I knew what she looks like now. So finally she msgd she'd pass. At least she did me a favor there.

    A few weeks later posts here referenced she was in jail and looking for clients to bail her out and she posted about it, promising special treatment or something.
    She is bat shit crazy for sure. Her husband is her handler and when she went to stay with UNCLE a few months ago. He posted about how they need money to bail her out.

    She can be found at that dump off of Saunders by lowes.

    She has a son that stays in the room with her and husband so just FYI.

  13. #21828

    "Bad News" is right

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick  [View Original Post]
    I did about a year ago. Bad news written all over it. Others have reviewed the same basically she's crazy. Also just down-right weird. I would not repeat.
    I tried to see her 6 - 8 months ago. We had set up for a next-day visit at that dumpy motel on S Saunders. On my way there she msgd she was on her period so only BJ, same price. Then she started weirding out about whether I'm LE (I am not). This went on for 20 minutes. When I parked I saw her walking across the lot with a little girl (maybe daughter). She looks MUCH better in her posted pics, I wouldn't have considered her if I knew what she looks like now. So finally she msgd she'd pass. At least she did me a favor there.

    A few weeks later posts here referenced she was in jail and looking for clients to bail her out and she posted about it, promising special treatment or something.
    Last edited by Gufinufi55; 03-12-23 at 17:37. Reason: Add info

  14. #21827

    Bad news

    Quote Originally Posted by ZaySay  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/283726094487

    Has Anyone ever seen this one intrigued by the huge melons.
    I did about a year ago. Bad news written all over it. Others have reviewed the same basically she's crazy. Also just down-right weird. I would not repeat.

  15. #21826

    Hollyridge Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    So many hot ads from Hollyridge. Can't tell if they are real pics or not. Anyone visit any of these ladies lately?
    I saw this one yesterday. Definitely not the girl in the pics. She was reasonably attractive, late 20's I would guess, long dark hair and pretty nice body with full natural c cups. She has braces, which was not an issue for me, some may really like that look and others no. Started with CBJ which was just so so. Then cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and finished doggy which was in the bag. She took direction well, and she tried to limit how deep I sent at first, but as she started to enjoy it she rode me like a champ, and really moved her hips well in reverse cowgirl. Great view from both reverse cowgirl and doggy. I pounded her pretty hard in doggy and she winced a bit and but her lower lip a lot. Very hot. She was able to take a pounding. She was all about business, not GFE or affectionate at all. Very clean and organized room, no signs of demons at all. She was dressed in a very sexy fishnet top, thong and heels and was well made up. Not excessive makeup, just enough to show she cared about her appearance.

    Not sure I would repeat though, as I prefer a bit more GFE and warmup. She just got me naked, covered up Jr and started sucking. Her performance was good however and she was attractive with a nice body.

    Be safe, and report back.

    https://callescort.org/347-899-9147

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape