Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 462 of 2229 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 512 562 962 1462 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 33433
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26518
    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Is her incall in a safe area. Is it safe to be there in the evening?
    100% not a bad neighborhood. I was there at night.

  2. #26517

    Good

    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    Grandma fetish?

    Ummm all I did was say who I thought he was talking about. Never said I saw her fucked her or even thought about seeing her so not sure why you would ask me about a gramdma fetiish.
    You have restored my faith in the man who has pounded the most pussy on this entire site!

  3. #26516

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Is her incall in a safe area. Is it safe to be there in the evening?
    If it's the same place it has been, then I would say yes. It was in NCH and I was there at 1 am.

    And I had no problem with it.

  4. #26515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    Is she back in town? I remember her posting she was going to be gone for a month.
    Is her incall in a safe area. Is it safe to be there in the evening?

  5. #26514

    Eden

    I've been seeing Eden for almost 3 years now. She is reliable and her habit never gets in the way. Regardless what people on here say about her, she is a great provider and it's never just mechanical with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Good morning mongers. Just like to say I seen Eden over the weekend.

    I tried to see her in the past maybe a year or so but never worked out. Now since I seen the new review on her from last week I decide I have to try and see her wich I did. I texted her and surprise she got back with me pretty quickly. Made an appointment and a hour later or so I was there to see her. Now I did only do a QV visit and yes everything was covered but dam it was good. She was cute looking. Look's like her pictures in ad. The place was nice and clean. I will see her again soon. Well everyone have a good one be safe out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/117066897

  6. #26513
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    Is she back in town? I remember her posting she was going to be gone for a month.
    She is still here. She was supposed to leave. But it got pushed back.

  7. #26512

    Kimberly

    Toftt on this one had a great time ok incall. Liked to have her tits played with didn't try daty, she did enjoy the v being touched CG, rvg, mish and doggy bbjcim finish.

    https://tryst.link/escort/-kimberly69-

  8. #26511

    This!

    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    Grandma fetish?

    Ummm all I did was say who I thought he was talking about. Never said I saw her fucked her or even thought about seeing her so not sure why you would ask me about a gramdma fetiish.
    All I did was point out that she recently posted and ad. Never said I saw her, fucked her, or even texted her 😂129315;.

  9. #26510

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lucy again the other day. She is a sweetheart. When I slid my cock in she squinted. Maybe alittle to big for her. But she seemed to enjoy it. I pulled out and then did some daty. She must have cummed 2 or 3 times. Then she got on top and road me hard. I had to slow her down to not pop. Then we got in Mish position and kissed as I slammed her pussy for 15 or so minute's. I then switched to doggy and exploded. I could easy go hours with her.

    https://callescort.org/513-545-4402

    Definitely will see her again.
    Is she back in town? I remember her posting she was going to be gone for a month.

  10. #26509

    Lucy round 2

    Saw Lucy again the other day. She is a sweetheart. When I slid my cock in she squinted. Maybe alittle to big for her. But she seemed to enjoy it. I pulled out and then did some daty. She must have cummed 2 or 3 times. Then she got on top and road me hard. I had to slow her down to not pop. Then we got in Mish position and kissed as I slammed her pussy for 15 or so minute's. I then switched to doggy and exploded. I could easy go hours with her.

    https://callescort.org/513-545-4402

    Definitely will see her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000.jpg‎   image000000(1).jpg‎  

  11. #26508
    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    You guys have a gramma fetish?? I expected better from Kuddi!
    Grandma fetish?

    Ummm all I did was say who I thought he was talking about. Never said I saw her fucked her or even thought about seeing her so not sure why you would ask me about a gramdma fetiish.

  12. #26507
    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    At kidkuddi. Please clear some space in your inbox.
    I cleared space.

  13. #26506

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    She posted an ad the very day you posted this comment.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/119361610
    You guys have a gramma fetish?? I expected better from Kuddi!

  14. #26505

    Brookee

    Can someone pm me Brookes number. I don't understand bragging on here and not sharing digits. Please and thanks.

  15. #26504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Attention KidKuddi. Inbox Full. Please Clear Space

    At kidkuddi. Please clear some space in your inbox.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape