Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 37332
-
03-15-23 22:16 #28512Senior Member

Posts: 1449Damn she fine and exactly what I like. But alas got to save some $ just paid for a cruise to Bermuda for me and a friend. Need a little downtime and white sand blue water and some gambling maybe another one of my many vices. Be safe Good luck.
Originally Posted by DomBradley
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 21:18 #28511Senior Member

Posts: 51She is listed back in Richmond on eros now. Going to see her tomorrow.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 17:48 #28510Senior Member

Posts: 147Between. 5 and. 6 depends on any special dreams she giving.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
That's just for bbjcim.
-
03-15-23 16:42 #28509Senior Member

Posts: 311Agreed. Met her once. For the price she asked it was too much for all the rules. Never went back and won't repeat. She tried to hit me up a few times when she was working. Just ended up ignoring her number.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 13:51 #28508Senior Member

Posts: 161Snow
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 12:08 #28507Senior Member

Posts: 147Snow
I seen her twice for dreams, she legit she's good.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
Only dreams were bbjcim tho which was great idk about the box haven't done that yet.
-
03-14-23 11:30 #28506Senior Member

Posts: 369She just needs to stop trying. There are girls that can sweettalk you into some dumb shit. She is NOT one of them haha she has tells you can read with cataracts.
Originally Posted by KyleCal
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 11:26 #28505Senior Member

Posts: 114It's the boyfriend sometimes
I already suspected she works for his habit and hers. In person, he's worthless and she put him out, he doesn't do anything, blah blah blah. On text messages, he's a great guy who doesn't leech off her, but takes care of her. Getting text messages asking for money for uber, food, to pay for a room, or any free donation, is probably him. Just remember a true friend will help her out without asking anything in return. LOL I guess I'm not a true friend.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 11:24 #28504Banned Member

Posts: 242Spraxxx
Anyone know if she is legit?
https://adultsearch.com/us/virginia/...scorts/3059960
-
03-14-23 11:19 #28503Senior Member

Posts: 146Ghosted
Drove here from an hour out to my otherwise reliable throat goat only to get ghosted. Was wondering if anyone can recommend someone else?
-
03-14-23 11:03 #28502Senior Member

Posts: 577Sally
Hella rules, she reminds me of the girls from Cali.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 10:27 #28501Senior Member

Posts: 369Faith
Does Faith try to run game on everybody that sees her a few times, or is it just me? I already thought a lot of our texting was weird in the past, but she hit me up with a story that didn't even make sense, trying to blame me I assume with the intent to fish some money out. Just wondered if this was going on with anybody else.
-
03-14-23 10:24 #28500Senior Member

Posts: 369Wow, that's crazy. I wonder what that's about because I just saw her a few days ago again and it was still the same old rate.
Originally Posted by KyleCal
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 08:50 #28499Senior Member

Posts: 161Gigi
Here's your shot Gigi just posted. I have never seen her before. But she sounds like a great time.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/770992859631
-
03-14-23 08:01 #28498Senior Member

Posts: 187Sally
She is absolutely gorgeous, just wish she offered BBBJ. That's my favorite and the only reason I don't really repeat with her.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





