Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 589 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 639 689 1089 1589 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 37325
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28505

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    I seen her twice for dreams, she legit she's good.

    Only dreams were bbjcim tho which was great idk about the box haven't done that yet.
    What was the damage?

  2. #28504

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Looks real. Give it go setup something and report back and let us know how it went. Good luck be safe.
    I seen her twice for dreams, she legit she's good.

    Only dreams were bbjcim tho which was great idk about the box haven't done that yet.

  3. #28503
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleCal  [View Original Post]
    I already suspected she works for his habit and hers. In person, he's worthless and she put him out, he doesn't do anything, blah blah blah. On text messages, he's a great guy who doesn't leech off her, but takes care of her. Getting text messages asking for money for uber, food, to pay for a room, or any free donation, is probably him. Just remember a true friend will help her out without asking anything in return. LOL I guess I'm not a true friend.
    She just needs to stop trying. There are girls that can sweettalk you into some dumb shit. She is NOT one of them haha she has tells you can read with cataracts.

  4. #28502

    It's the boyfriend sometimes

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Does Faith try to run game on everybody that sees her a few times, or is it just me? I already thought a lot of our texting was weird in the past, but she hit me up with a story that didn't even make sense, trying to blame me I assume with the intent to fish some money out. Just wondered if this was going on with anybody else.
    I already suspected she works for his habit and hers. In person, he's worthless and she put him out, he doesn't do anything, blah blah blah. On text messages, he's a great guy who doesn't leech off her, but takes care of her. Getting text messages asking for money for uber, food, to pay for a room, or any free donation, is probably him. Just remember a true friend will help her out without asking anything in return. LOL I guess I'm not a true friend.

  5. #28501

    Spraxxx


  6. #28500

    Ghosted

    Drove here from an hour out to my otherwise reliable throat goat only to get ghosted. Was wondering if anyone can recommend someone else?

  7. #28499

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    She is absolutely gorgeous, just wish she offered BBBJ. That's my favorite and the only reason I don't really repeat with her.
    Hella rules, she reminds me of the girls from Cali.

  8. #28498

    Faith

    Does Faith try to run game on everybody that sees her a few times, or is it just me? I already thought a lot of our texting was weird in the past, but she hit me up with a story that didn't even make sense, trying to blame me I assume with the intent to fish some money out. Just wondered if this was going on with anybody else.

  9. #28497
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleCal  [View Original Post]
    Richmond Airport rates were much lower considering you had to do car dates when she didn't have a room. That was a few weeks ago. Ashburn rates are 2. 8 for hh. No deposit though, so feel free to scam yourself.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashbu...o/739187623224
    Wow, that's crazy. I wonder what that's about because I just saw her a few days ago again and it was still the same old rate.

  10. #28496

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    I'm feeling left out LOL. Who's Gigi. Do you have any pics or a link for her ad?
    Here's your shot Gigi just posted. I have never seen her before. But she sounds like a great time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/770992859631

  11. #28495

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    She back and advertising. She is one of the hottest escorts around the area. Enjoy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/119915209
    She is absolutely gorgeous, just wish she offered BBBJ. That's my favorite and the only reason I don't really repeat with her.

  12. #28494

    Sally is a girl that.

    She back and advertising. She is one of the hottest escorts around the area. Enjoy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/119915209

  13. #28493

    Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    I'm feeling left out LOL. Who's Gigi. Do you have any pics or a link for her ad?
    I went looking for her ad but I can't find it on STG. She posts on there every once in awhile. I will post it the next time I see it.

  14. #28492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Yessir123  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad on P411 for Ashleigh Taylor. Says she is based in Richmond and looks like she's's been around for awhile but no rates or reviews, which always makes me suspicious. Just checking to she if she's legit. Feel free to pm and thanks in advance for any info.

    Sorry, I messed up the original link.

    https://preferred411.com/P99399
    She is certainly real. She was my 1st escort (as opposed to streetwalker) experience and that was over 20 years ago. Great lay, smart and charming; a very interesting woman and at the time she was an absolute knock-out of a big blonde in her early to mid 30's. I wouldn't see her now, she is much older than I'm interested in for the price that she demands but I'm sure she's still a solid lay.

  15. #28491

    Amazon Ashleigh

    Not too sure if she's real or not. I did see she is also posting on seeking dot com as Amazon Ashleigh. From what I've uncovered she is expensive for a grandma type 5.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yessir123  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad on P411 for Ashleigh Taylor. Says she is based in Richmond and looks like she's's been around for awhile but no rates or reviews, which always makes me suspicious. Just checking to she if she's legit. Feel free to pm and thanks in advance for any info.

    Sorry, I messed up the original link.

    https://preferred411.com/P99399

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape