Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 463 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 513 563 963 1463 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    Is she back in town? I remember her posting she was going to be gone for a month.
    Is her incall in a safe area. Is it safe to be there in the evening?

  2. #26514

    Eden

    I've been seeing Eden for almost 3 years now. She is reliable and her habit never gets in the way. Regardless what people on here say about her, she is a great provider and it's never just mechanical with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Good morning mongers. Just like to say I seen Eden over the weekend.

    I tried to see her in the past maybe a year or so but never worked out. Now since I seen the new review on her from last week I decide I have to try and see her wich I did. I texted her and surprise she got back with me pretty quickly. Made an appointment and a hour later or so I was there to see her. Now I did only do a QV visit and yes everything was covered but dam it was good. She was cute looking. Look's like her pictures in ad. The place was nice and clean. I will see her again soon. Well everyone have a good one be safe out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/117066897

  3. #26513
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    Is she back in town? I remember her posting she was going to be gone for a month.
    She is still here. She was supposed to leave. But it got pushed back.

  4. #26512

    Kimberly

    Toftt on this one had a great time ok incall. Liked to have her tits played with didn't try daty, she did enjoy the v being touched CG, rvg, mish and doggy bbjcim finish.

    https://tryst.link/escort/-kimberly69-

  5. #26511

    This!

    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    Grandma fetish?

    Ummm all I did was say who I thought he was talking about. Never said I saw her fucked her or even thought about seeing her so not sure why you would ask me about a gramdma fetiish.
    All I did was point out that she recently posted and ad. Never said I saw her, fucked her, or even texted her 😂129315;.

  6. #26510

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lucy again the other day. She is a sweetheart. When I slid my cock in she squinted. Maybe alittle to big for her. But she seemed to enjoy it. I pulled out and then did some daty. She must have cummed 2 or 3 times. Then she got on top and road me hard. I had to slow her down to not pop. Then we got in Mish position and kissed as I slammed her pussy for 15 or so minute's. I then switched to doggy and exploded. I could easy go hours with her.

    https://callescort.org/513-545-4402

    Definitely will see her again.
    Is she back in town? I remember her posting she was going to be gone for a month.

  7. #26509

    Lucy round 2

    Saw Lucy again the other day. She is a sweetheart. When I slid my cock in she squinted. Maybe alittle to big for her. But she seemed to enjoy it. I pulled out and then did some daty. She must have cummed 2 or 3 times. Then she got on top and road me hard. I had to slow her down to not pop. Then we got in Mish position and kissed as I slammed her pussy for 15 or so minute's. I then switched to doggy and exploded. I could easy go hours with her.

    https://callescort.org/513-545-4402

    Definitely will see her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000.jpg‎   image000000(1).jpg‎  

  8. #26508
    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    You guys have a gramma fetish?? I expected better from Kuddi!
    Grandma fetish?

    Ummm all I did was say who I thought he was talking about. Never said I saw her fucked her or even thought about seeing her so not sure why you would ask me about a gramdma fetiish.

  9. #26507
    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    At kidkuddi. Please clear some space in your inbox.
    I cleared space.

  10. #26506

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    She posted an ad the very day you posted this comment.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/119361610
    You guys have a gramma fetish?? I expected better from Kuddi!

  11. #26505

    Brookee

    Can someone pm me Brookes number. I don't understand bragging on here and not sharing digits. Please and thanks.

  12. #26504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Attention KidKuddi. Inbox Full. Please Clear Space

    At kidkuddi. Please clear some space in your inbox.

  13. #26503

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    The was a 46 year old lady who went by the name RED.

    Who use to be in blue ash recently an I don't see her ad up anymore.

    Odd the was a bust an now her ad is gone.

    She did duos with a black hair woman who want by BB.

    But they don't work together anymore.

    Is that the woman you say got busted?
    She posted an ad the very day you posted this comment.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/119361610

  14. #26502

    Agreed there aren't any that show up

    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    The was a 46 year old lady who went by the name RED.

    Who use to be in blue ash recently an I don't see her ad up anymore.

    Odd the was a bust an now her ad is gone.

    She did duos with a black hair woman who want by BB.

    But they don't work together anymore.

    Is that the woman you say got busted?
    Not in Uncle Hamilton's database. Sometimes they take a while to file them. I think sometimes the municipalities keep them inside their own mayor's court systems and they don't show up with Uncle Hamilton, and that may be the case. Gave me a chance to check on arrests in Ham Co the past year, and there have not been a whole lot. Way down from prior years on soliciting and prostitution cases, and no big groups of guys brought in on SW monger sweeps either. Have heard the popo will use it as probable cause to search the room, and if they don't come up with drugs or needles or paraphernalia may not bother filing it.

  15. #26501

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by Consul  [View Original Post]
    I used the search function but it's only coming up with this thread. Am I using the wrong search button?
    Filter by Cincinnati and use different spellings.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape