Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 603 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 653 703 1103 1603 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 30809
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21779

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about this one? She's also posting in Greensboro.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/782031564306
    Fake AF. "Jessica" also requires a deposit.

  2. #21778
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorVan  [View Original Post]
    Leilani quoted me 150 for QV. I countered "I can do 120. " She accepted. Apartment as described, appeared safe location Brier Creek area. She does not have dark hair from pics and not quite as tight body. Asked me to leave shoes at door. No problem. Female roommate watching TV. Had me put donation on kitchen counter. I showed the donation and proposed taking it to bedroom but she balked. Should have walked but given above review and she was a rarity in the area now of young and decently hot in a decent location, I went ahead.

    In bedroom she undressed to sports bra and panties. Scabs on legs and other warning signs of health concerns.

    The no's began. As I made offers to extend time for fewer no's (nothing outside the realm of safe GFE) she got mad that I had more than 120 and had the gall prior to booking to negotiate her stated rate of 150 for 15 min, which she had accepted. "Give me the other 30 or we're finished. ".

    I calmly said if you are now backing out of our agreed price before I drove here and cancelling altogether without my allotted time and service, that 120 I put on the counter goes with me.
    You broke so many rules:

    1. Do never show up with more than agreed prior.

    2. If you wanted more than qvfs, negotiate beforehand.

    3. Once the cash is out of your hands, never try to get it back or be ready for a confrontation. Keep in mind, they survive on that cash, once it's in their hands it's theirs and they'll "fight" to keep it, you're not at Walmart, there is no money back.

    I'm glad you left without any problem, you never know what they hide. But with that attitude of hers, she will run into some issues some day (taking the money and not delivering), she probably read that you wouldn't disagree.

    She's hotter than 95% of the others who advertise, so she's entitled, we can agree on that.

  3. #21777

    Apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by HeelsHouse  [View Original Post]
    I did not write that I fucked her 15-20 years, she is the type we reminisce about from 15-30 years ago. A throwback to the time where there was not a hobby full of GPS women. 8.
    My apologies. Didn't really think you would post that, the title reads weird. That's all.

  4. #21776

    Leilani Attitude and Rip Off

    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/910-761-5411

    Leilani: Easy setup, in a private complex apartment, her sister was here watching tv, 120 qv. She is hot asf, like 24 yo, in shape, a little loose but her body is toned, 5'7 I'd say, moans all right. I wouldn't spend more than a qv with her because sh's business oriented. Other than that she's polite, nice. Also, she didn't stink down there as reviewed a few months ago.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/117928946

    Gigi: that's her in the pictures. Same complex apartment in Durham, tiny girl like 5'0, cute. Apartment smells like cigarettes, and she puts a timer which is stressful. 120 qv. And she claims to be from Egypt, she doesn't speak Arabic at all (I do), she's def American.

    I recommend both if you like 25 yo women not on drugs but business oriented.
    Leilani quoted me 150 for QV. I countered "I can do 120. " She accepted. Apartment as described, appeared safe location Brier Creek area. She does not have dark hair from pics and not quite as tight body. Asked me to leave shoes at door. No problem. Female roommate watching TV. Had me put donation on kitchen counter. I showed the donation and proposed taking it to bedroom but she balked. Should have walked but given above review and she was a rarity in the area now of young and decently hot in a decent location, I went ahead.

    In bedroom she undressed to sports bra and panties. Scabs on legs and other warning signs of health concerns.

    The no's began. As I made offers to extend time for fewer no's (nothing outside the realm of safe GFE) she got mad that I had more than 120 and had the gall prior to booking to negotiate her stated rate of 150 for 15 min, which she had accepted. "Give me the other 30 or we're finished. ".

    I calmly said if you are now backing out of our agreed price before I drove here and cancelling altogether without my allotted time and service, that 120 I put on the counter goes with me.

    "No, you wasted my time. We're done. Get out. ".

    I said nothing else beyond mentioning that if she was determined to keep all 120, I would need to alert others of my experience. As I was putting my shoes on at the door, her roommate called out "Was he weird?" She replied, "He's still here. And yeah, he is weird as fuck. ".

    Really, I should have known from "Snowbunny" in her profile that I am not her target audience. The decline in quality last several years is stunning.

    https://callescort.org/910-761-5411

  5. #21775
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexThag  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/751321537993
    I reviewed her. She's legit. YMMV.

  6. #21774

    RiF

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Only two pics and none of her face. Her ad says 30 yrs old sp she was 10-15 when you banged her before?
    I did not write that I fucked her 15-20 years, she is the type we reminisce about from 15-30 years ago. A throwback to the time where there was not a hobby full of GPS women. 8.

  7. #21773

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by HeelsHouse  [View Original Post]
    That other spot would take my report on Kehlani, so posting the details here. $$ for a full hour no holes barred. I can't promise that for everyone, but she is fantastic!

    So, Kehlani whispered to me the apartment number and everything about her was good vibe on top of great vibe.

    She you'd me to make myself comfortable and pulled off her top to reveal a sports bra that was filled to the tit (not tilt). She told me to get really comfortable (I. E. Take off my wife beater) as she is sloppy with the head game. OMMFG! I can't express how fucking pornstarish it was! Anyone who has read my other reviews know I don't review every woman I see, and the ones I do review are exceptional. Kehlani was ABOVE and beyond the pale.

    She brought a toy for her so we could do anal, but she sucked my dick, balls and rimmed for so got damn long that I was out there with George Jetson and Jane!

    When asked me what position I wanted and I said "turn around". She thought I meant missionary and laid down. I slid in with them big ass tittay and she was loving on me like I was the best fucking thing since sliced bread. We kissed intensely and deeply. Her pussy was wet as Fuck! 5 or 6 minutes in I was about to cum (no anal) and she told me "Put it in my mouth, I want all of you!

    Well. She kept going for 2+ minutes, and then she said, "Come back so you can see how freaky I really am!

    Brothers, I don't want you to damage or fuck up this jewel. I know many of you have missed this type of thing and your mindset is "I want to see what more I can do!

    I hate posting this as we have been missing this type of woman in our hobby and if you fuck this up you are destroying the faith of those women who want to be want we want, need and they desire to be.

    I will see Kehlani again and again and I will do my best to offset those that attempt to fuckup our game.

    Play well and enjoy our treasures!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/119701425
    Only two pics and none of her face. Her ad says 30 yrs old sp she was 10-15 when you banged her before?

  8. #21772
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her. I messaged her on a different number a few weeks ago. The prices she was quoting were high so I passed.

    If you take the gamble let us know. She looks cute and has more pictures on the other site. Started posting with that number in Feb.

    Stay Safe!
    I saw her. Every time I get a CBJ I feel a part of my soul die, but I had to request it covered. There's a reason she's not smiling in any picture. Also refused to turn the lights on. She was a nice enough lady apart from the signs of use, but I wouldn't repeat.

  9. #21771

    Thats Cece

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexThag  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/751321537993
    Never seen her. I messaged her on a different number a few weeks ago. The prices she was quoting were high so I passed.

    If you take the gamble let us know. She looks cute and has more pictures on the other site. Started posting with that number in Feb.

    Stay Safe!

  10. #21770

    Raleigh help again?

    I couldn't reach any provider uring my last few visits to Raleigh.

    Even though MucjTwoMuch provided Noa contact, I couldn't asee whe as she was very busy ans didn't respond.

    Can someome suggest a good providee dor incalls? Preferably private place? I hate motel / hotels.

    I am staying in Raleigh tomorrow and day after tomorrow.

    If you come to charlotye, reach me.

  11. #21769

    Any info?

    Anyone have any info about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/751321537993

  12. #21768

    What is Asian Ads VIP (Posted here be because Asian section not active)

    Definitely curious as it's the most expensive thing on the menu.

  13. #21767

    Gabryella

    What a firecracker this Latina is, the moment I entered the room, it was go time. Easy set up with light screening, nice hotel near the airport. Once I arrived, she gave me the room number and I went up. The door was held open with the latch. As I entered, she immediately kissed me with a tease of what was to come. She is thinner than the pictures, I would say the pictures are someone who resembles her? She is beautiful though, late 40's, toned body, bite size tits. She speaks English very well but has a noticeable accent, hot! She was wearing a tight dress with nothing underneath and heels. Damage was $$ 50 for hr, MSOG, DATY, BBBJ, CFS, multiple positions. She makes a ton of noise and goes at it pretty hard, I didn't opt for Greek this trip but her menu said it was available, I think the next time I see her, I will opt for that. Was not disappointed, I will meet up with her again when she is back in Raleigh. She travels around but said she would be in town sometime in May to June.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gabryella

  14. #21766
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    Was absolutely HORRIBLE the last time I was there. Was several months ago though.
    Yeah, those Holly Ridge ads are all fake, you'll get some older Latina for sure, and it'll be random. The one I got wasn't too bad, but she had bad breath and really fake add-ons. Not sure if it's worth it unless you need something quick. Damage is usually 2 roses for 1 hr, 1. 5 roses for 30 min, and 1 rose for qv.

  15. #21765
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    So many hot ads from Hollyridge. Can't tell if they are real pics or not. Anyone visit any of these ladies lately?
    Was absolutely HORRIBLE the last time I was there. Was several months ago though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape