Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 407 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 457 507 907 1407 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 24044
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17954

    Harley and Mistress essence

    Hey all,

    So during a couple of dreams, I saw Harley and Mistress essence this weekend for 1. 6 each for hh. They were both amazing and got into it, if you are looking for a PAWG, Harley is your gal but be warned, she gets into it and gushes if I am remembering my dream correctly. Mistress essence is also a cute curvy gal that also gives an amazing time, great BJ (bbj is on the menu if you are clean) and also gets into it. As we should always try in dreams, be clean and treat them right. Don't know how much longer they will be around but definitely will see them in my dreams again I hope.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/119799584

  2. #17953

    Thanks for Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Yes, still as solid a date as ever and looks as good if not a little better. Seems she got rid of her SS so 1/2's or 1 hr is it I guess.
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5714712115

    To all of you who put me on to Judy, Thanks.

    She is a very good reasonably priced provider. Her HH is great. She wants a little too much for BBBJ, but I could hardly tell there was a cover. All good.

  3. #17952

    Other

    Quote Originally Posted by Derilious89  [View Original Post]
    Eros Verified solely means that the ladies are who they say they are; the pictures are the same person who is advertised and they have verified with a driver's license or something similar (age of the pictures is not accounted for). It has nothing to do with service, guarantees, or anything else. No one can be forced to perform an "illegal" act so there is never any guarantee the ladies won't scam you.

    If you are looking for more of a guarantee, you should pick a woman with a professional online presence. Twitter / social media, personal website or * and extensive reviews on review boards. The same can be said for agencies.
    Invest $30 in becoming a VIP on the other site. Choose a provider with a solid track record that provides the specific services you desire and at the price you are willing to pay.

  4. #17951
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitchyGlitch  [View Original Post]
    I contacted an "Eros Verified" escort, and she said the donation was $600/ hr. When I arrived, I left the donation on the table, and then she said sex would be $2500. Is this upsell normal? I was under the impression that the $600 would include FS.
    Eros Verified solely means that the ladies are who they say they are; the pictures are the same person who is advertised and they have verified with a driver's license or something similar (age of the pictures is not accounted for). It has nothing to do with service, guarantees, or anything else. No one can be forced to perform an "illegal" act so there is never any guarantee the ladies won't scam you.

    If you are looking for more of a guarantee, you should pick a woman with a professional online presence. Twitter / social media, personal website or * and extensive reviews on review boards. The same can be said for agencies.

  5. #17950

    Stay away!

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDickBilly  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I was wondering if this is the Hunter to stay away from? I've RTFF, bit all the old links are not working any more so I can't compare pics. Also if anyone has any recs for a provider that is metro accessible that would be fantastic. Y'all be safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...m/604465225944
    Just read the post. She is a robbery waiting to happen.

  6. #17949

    Oof

    Quote Originally Posted by GlitchyGlitch  [View Original Post]
    I contacted an "Eros Verified" escort, and she said the donation was $600/ hr. When I arrived, I left the donation on the table, and then she said sex would be $2500. Is this upsell normal? I was under the impression that the $600 would include FS.
    This is either your first time ever seeing an escort if you have to ask that question, or it was an episode of punk'd.

  7. #17948

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by GlitchyGlitch  [View Original Post]
    I contacted an "Eros Verified" escort, and she said the donation was $600/ hr. When I arrived, I left the donation on the table, and then she said sex would be $2500. Is this upsell normal? I was under the impression that the $600 would include FS.
    Hell No! Ain't no way in hell this is normal. I hope you picked up your money and left, and if you didn't, I don't think this hobby is for you. Honestly, don't get girls from Eros. Better value from STG.

  8. #17947
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitchyGlitch  [View Original Post]
    I contacted an "Eros Verified" escort, and she said the donation was $600/ hr. When I arrived, I left the donation on the table, and then she said sex would be $2500. Is this upsell normal? I was under the impression that the $600 would include FS.
    Tell us please that you picked up your 6 benjis and left, yes?

  9. #17946
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitchyGlitch  [View Original Post]
    I contacted an "Eros Verified" escort, and she said the donation was $600/ hr. When I arrived, I left the donation on the table, and then she said sex would be $2500. Is this upsell normal? I was under the impression that the $600 would include FS.
    You were robbed and taken advantage of. You should publicize her ad so that others know to avoid her.

    Even if you had agreed to an additional $2500, she Still wouldn't have had sex with you. She only existed to scam you. For $2500 you can fuck damn near Every women who is selling sex. And some who aren't.

  10. #17945
    Quote Originally Posted by WilkinsD1  [View Original Post]
    Does she do FS BB.
    3 of your 7 posts are about Kaylee; including one post that implied that you had seen her, so why are you asking the forum a question when you clearly seem to know her? I am thinking maybe you should just ask her.

  11. #17944
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    Listcrawler is absolute crap. On an occasional blue moon you may find a mature girl on tour. These are legit providers in LC Northern Virginia 40 plus. I have seen and reviewed Lola and Londiin Falls. Both are good, solid providers.

    Lola (touring) https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119470779.

    Monica https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119529515.

    Priva https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119400021.

    White Chocolate https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119380831.

    Londiin Falls https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...a/dc/119460908.

    Some 40 plus providers from SkipTG NorthernVA, regardless of posted age. I have seen and reviewed Violet and Nicollete, and both are great providers.

    Violet https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...s/632246410414.

    Nicolette https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...s/713709502693.

    Destiny https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...i/945543829343.

    Jenny https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...n/954012875536.

    Elena (Annie is here as well) https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...i/977398146006. Um.

    Shelly / Michelle https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...a/855520923474.

    Unknown https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...o/556897596627.

    It's likely Gia is also in the 40 plus category. There is a review on Fredericksburg forum. If anyone seen her lately, feel free to chime in.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...y/354419949699
    Anyone recently visited Londiin? Quoted 1. 5/3 which seems to go up compared the info shared here as well as The other board.

  12. #17943

    Kaylee Daytona

    Does she do FS BB.

  13. #17942

    Woodbridge

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEmail786  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...y/711273832613

    HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ONE? HAVE SEEN MANY AD OVER THE LAST MONTHS BUT I don't SEE ANY REVIEW. I WILL DO MORE.

    RESEARCH AND IF I FIND ANYTHING WILL MENTION HERE.
    I've seen her once. Not sure how I did as she's pretty damn near impossible to schedule with. Service was cool but nothing special. As with most ladies in the Woodbridge Dumfries area she has the same party issues. You aren't missing out on much. That area has really fallen off on talent.

  14. #17941

    Reign

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    I posted review about her. She's amanda on snap and legit a good time even tho she is high end. 500 hr.
    Appreciate the help.

  15. #17940

    Does donation include FS? (Eros Verified)

    I contacted an "Eros Verified" escort, and she said the donation was $600/ hr. When I arrived, I left the donation on the table, and then she said sex would be $2500. Is this upsell normal? I was under the impression that the $600 would include FS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape