Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 908 1408 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17943
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    Listcrawler is absolute crap. On an occasional blue moon you may find a mature girl on tour. These are legit providers in LC Northern Virginia 40 plus. I have seen and reviewed Lola and Londiin Falls. Both are good, solid providers.

    Lola (touring) https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119470779.

    Monica https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119529515.

    Priva https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119400021.

    White Chocolate https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119380831.

    Londiin Falls https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...a/dc/119460908.

    Some 40 plus providers from SkipTG NorthernVA, regardless of posted age. I have seen and reviewed Violet and Nicollete, and both are great providers.

    Violet https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...s/632246410414.

    Nicolette https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...s/713709502693.

    Destiny https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...i/945543829343.

    Jenny https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...n/954012875536.

    Elena (Annie is here as well) https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...i/977398146006. Um.

    Shelly / Michelle https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...a/855520923474.

    Unknown https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...o/556897596627.

    It's likely Gia is also in the 40 plus category. There is a review on Fredericksburg forum. If anyone seen her lately, feel free to chime in.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...y/354419949699
    Anyone recently visited Londiin? Quoted 1. 5/3 which seems to go up compared the info shared here as well as The other board.

  2. #17942

    Kaylee Daytona

    Does she do FS BB.

  3. #17941

    Woodbridge

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEmail786  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...y/711273832613

    HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ONE? HAVE SEEN MANY AD OVER THE LAST MONTHS BUT I don't SEE ANY REVIEW. I WILL DO MORE.

    RESEARCH AND IF I FIND ANYTHING WILL MENTION HERE.
    I've seen her once. Not sure how I did as she's pretty damn near impossible to schedule with. Service was cool but nothing special. As with most ladies in the Woodbridge Dumfries area she has the same party issues. You aren't missing out on much. That area has really fallen off on talent.

  4. #17940

    Reign

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    I posted review about her. She's amanda on snap and legit a good time even tho she is high end. 500 hr.
    Appreciate the help.

  5. #17939

    Does donation include FS? (Eros Verified)

    I contacted an "Eros Verified" escort, and she said the donation was $600/ hr. When I arrived, I left the donation on the table, and then she said sex would be $2500. Is this upsell normal? I was under the impression that the $600 would include FS.

  6. #17938

    Woodbridge anyone

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...y/711273832613

    HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ONE? HAVE SEEN MANY AD OVER THE LAST MONTHS BUT I don't SEE ANY REVIEW. I WILL DO MORE.

    RESEARCH AND IF I FIND ANYTHING WILL MENTION HERE.

  7. #17937

    Great post!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    Listcrawler is absolute crap. On an occasional blue moon you may find a mature girl on tour. These are legit providers in LC Northern Virginia 40 plus. I have seen and reviewed Lola and Londiin Falls. Both are good, solid providers.

    Lola (touring) https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119470779.

    Monica https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119529515.

    Priva https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119400021.

    White Chocolate https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119380831.

    Londiin Falls https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...a/dc/119460908.

    Some 40 plus providers from SkipTG NorthernVA, regardless of posted age. I have seen and reviewed Violet and Nicollete, and both are great providers.

    Violet https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...s/632246410414.

    Nicolette https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...s/713709502693.

    Destiny https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...i/945543829343.

    Jenny https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...n/954012875536.

    Elena (Annie is here as well) https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...i/977398146006. Um.

    Shelly / Michelle https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...a/855520923474.

    Unknown https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...o/556897596627.

    It's likely Gia is also in the 40 plus category. There is a review on Fredericksburg forum. If anyone seen her lately, feel free to chime in.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...y/354419949699
    I sent you a pm.

  8. #17936

    I reached out

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Why does this girl have no mention on here? The skinny blonde from Alexandria/Oxon hill (not Laila). Reminds me of the other skinny blonde from alexandria that got killed. I feel like a pimp is involved but no one sees them.
    I texted her on snap. Looks like she'd be fun. She wasn't doing incalls and offered a car date, but I couldn't think of a good safe place to meet. Then she asked me to buy her a two-night hotel stay on top of her rate. Quite an ask from one stranger to another so I kindly declined. I still think she's real and would love to meet her but sometimes these conversations we have with the ladies get more exhausting than it's worth.

  9. #17935

    Great reference

    Recent trip up to Queens / Flushing (general area) . The landscape has been changing up there of late IMO; places that used to be high quality and amazingly low rates all going up, etc. I know Tina was down here in VA, but decided to try to reach out to her direct line and asked if she could refer me to anyone. Man, did she come thru.

    Not sure if the provider was UTR, but when I met her, she said she sees only Chinese, but Tina said very good things about me. Very pretty, thin, nice ass, spinner, I'd say probably B's maybe B+'s, probably 5'2" maybe. Works out of her apartment, nice little fuck nest, shower right there. Damage was hh $.5. I'm all covered, so wasn't asking for upgrades. The workout was great, my favorite part was she is definitely equipped with the kung fu grip. Some have it, some don't. That pussy can grip and actually pull you in. I left like Wow.

    Anyhow, other than to just relay a great tale (one I hope may be repeated), the suggestion is of course to be kind to Tina! Bennies can happen from being good to the ladies, treating them well. Thanks if she reads these (I already texted her thanks of course).

  10. #17934

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    Listcrawler is absolute crap. On an occasional blue moon you may find a mature girl on tour. These are legit providers in LC Northern Virginia 40 plus. I have seen and reviewed Lola and Londiin Falls. Both are good, solid providers.

    Lola (touring) https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119470779.

    Monica https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119529515.

    Priva https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119400021.

    White Chocolate https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/119380831.
    Thanks for detailed information in your response.

  11. #17933

    Juicee

    I don't know if I mentioned her before, but Juicee is back in town. Nice non-GFE experience for 100 qv. Shes got a nice phat bubble booty on her too. Not fat at all just juicy as hell. I'll see her while she's in town. Yalll should too

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...439/6319168093

  12. #17932

    I second that

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    I would've seen her, but our schedules never sync up. I was following her on Snapchat, but now there's someone posting about a TS provider. So apparently it is some service that they work with. Or you could just call it a pimp. LOL. When I contacted her, she wanted 120 qv with extra 100 to record video, so I passed.

    Honestly, I have such great times with Liala, I would recommend just sticking with her. Or that Michelle girl I posted about a few weeks back. She's amazing.
    I second DMV's sentiments. I have actually seen Russia too and you'd be better off with the ladies he named. Great experiences with both. Russia ok but not as good as the others.

  13. #17931
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Why does this girl have no mention on here? The skinny blonde from alexandria/oxon hill (not laila). Reminds me of the other skinny blonde from alexandria that got killed. I feel like a pimp is involved but no one sees them.
    I would've seen her, but our schedules never sync up. I was following her on Snapchat, but now there's someone posting about a TS provider. So apparently it is some service that they work with. Or you could just call it a pimp. LOL. When I contacted her, she wanted 120 qv with extra 100 to record video, so I passed.

    Honestly, I have such great times with Liala, I would recommend just sticking with her. Or that Michelle girl I posted about a few weeks back. She's amazing.

  14. #17930

    Russiancreme

    Why does this girl have no mention on here? The skinny blonde from alexandria/oxon hill (not laila). Reminds me of the other skinny blonde from alexandria that got killed. I feel like a pimp is involved but no one sees them.

  15. #17929

    Cause she changed her name

    I posted review about her. She's amanda on snap and legit a good time even tho she is high end. 500 hr.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeShores  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience here? Reviews on other board seem inconclusive, maybe manipulated. Search here did not bring anything up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...y/122906184868

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape