Thread: Stupid Shit In San Diego
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 1389
-
03-13-23 13:46 #714Senior Member

Posts: 40Sdasp
Things ended terribly with that site. One of the promoters got a 4 year jail term, the other (I think it was Gentleman 1948) was hit with a 1 year sentence. Big sex trafficking bust:
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
https://timesofsandiego.com/crime/20...-state-prison/
The bad thing is that the website membership info was turned over to prosecutors.
-
03-13-23 11:50 #713Banned Member

Posts: 3075I haven't seen AlexDD in 15 years so I'm not sure if she look as good as when she was in her 30's. I'm sure many of those SDASP ladies are in their 40's and 50's and are married, retired. A few might still be around but I'm not sure where they are advertising. I know one of my fav Eva Bliss went off and got married.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
Hell yeah if Nick Cage can do it so can we. I just turned 50 and still see ladies in their 20's and 30's. I am definitely keeping up with my training, boxing to maintain my stamina. LOL. Yeah I want to be like those guys in the videos when I'm in my 80's. LOL.
-
03-11-23 09:40 #712Banned Member

Posts: 1001AlexDD
I remember her, oh good times. Does she look good for being 50? If that's the correct age on HX. What happened to all those ladies on SDASP. We are getting up in age. If Nick cage can fuck a person 40 years younger or even when I get to 70. I hope I can still bang those 20's with no problems.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Kind of like oldje videos lucky basstards.
-
03-10-23 17:10 #711Senior Member

Posts: 6748
It was Gentleman1948, IIRC. And no, that's not me.
It was a fun site with a good bit of camaraderie. Not as much misogyny, though sadly the men's only forum got some of that. I prefer to fool around with women I like, not hate the women I fool around with. Alas, it turned out the owner got himself in a bit of trouble.
Unfortunately (in a way) I stuck with that site rather than HX, so I don't have squat for reviews on HX.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 16:02 #710Senior Member

Posts: 35Sdasp
I remember that site! There was a guy that would put the girls in a Yankee's jersey for pics!
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
Man that was the good old days. Do you remember the North Park Girls crew?
-
03-10-23 15:38 #709Banned Member

Posts: 3075What's up DrPorn!
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
LOL. No I'm not Gentleman19 xx (I just turned 50 brother! Gentleman was a legend on that defunct site. Just like BlueSkyBlue on this site who inspired me to become a member. Gentleman's TAG reviews with the roses were awesome. TAG reviews was big on that site and lots of the ladies wanted them done.
My signature TAG reviews had the ladies wearing my dress shirts and / or just my tie. I also used sports jerseys which were also popular then.
Yeah I'm aging myself as well, but I started hobbying in late 20's / early 30's. Those were some fun hobbying times.
Alexdd (link to her HX ad) still uses pictures from one of her TAG reviews.
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/3849
-
03-10-23 15:30 #708Banned Member

Posts: 1001Kickbacks and payment (whaaaaat)
Man I am missing out. Should have asked to be paid for advertising. LOL.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
How much was the compensation or was it all for free future services.
-
03-10-23 15:19 #707Banned Member

Posts: 1001Sdasp (*****)
You are not by chance Gentleman1949 or 1946 some number in that range that I think might be the birth year. Gentleman always had a top hat covering the face or put on the back of the women as their bottom is up. Plus a rose.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Whatever happened to that site. (Aging myself here).
-
03-10-23 09:19 #706Banned Member

Posts: 3075I have had many sessions with ladies where we took pictures and videos, more so during the SDASP days. I would post the pictures in my TAG reviews on that site and it was with their approval. The discussions and agreements were always that the pictures / videos that I was allowed to have would be for my personal use. Of course the ladies themselves have used the pictures in their ads, but I would never post any pictures of them without their approval.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 13:14 #705Senior Member

Posts: 479Thanks Maximus and Suddiv.
Originally Posted by MaximusKahn
[View Original Post]
One thing I didn't ad in the go post was that I had met one of the featured ladies before the pandemic at a play party. Still point taken!
-
03-08-23 17:47 #704Senior Member

Posts: 529The SA / WYP / SDM Photo dump blog
How can anyone be so thoughtless and tasteless as to post pics of random women that they fucked?
-
03-05-23 15:30 #703Senior Member

Posts: 388Paying Upfront Seldom Pays Off
In my experience, paying in advance is only going to get you a smaller bank account.
When any advertising is amazingly good be suspicious, when it ask for payment up front there is little doubt it's too good to be true.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 22:24 #702Banned Member

Posts: 154"Pre-Pay" is ALWAYS A SCAM!
ANY time and EVERY time, a "provider" (of an individual "service" or a "party", etc. Asks for a "pre-payment" that does NOT involve giving cash at the door, or when the activity is going to occur, then IT IS A SCAM! EACH AND EVERY TIME!
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 17:08 #701Senior Member

Posts: 28Finally
Well said!
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 09:35 #700Administrator

Posts: 5255Only Saying this Once
Put up a post talking about how fucked up we are because we protect the forum against shill accounts and you get to join them.
I tried for months to put an end to that shit and both the MGT at Spa 7 and 108 refused and worse their white nights refused. We believe very strongly in free expression, it's a value we hold dear but shill reports are not free expression, they are advertising.
As far as telling me how fucked up we are because we do something. The members of this forum are not customers, they are guests, very valuable guests who, as long as they behave as guests, are welcomed to come into our home and hang out as long as they want. However when you come into my house and put your dirty fucking feet on my sofa and then have the audacity to complain about the home you are a guest in, just like in the real world you will be shown the fucking door.
Both Spa 7 and 108 were incentivizing guys to post over the fucking top penthouse forum posts in order to advertise their places, they were told dozens of times to stop and refused. So they were shown the fucking door, if you want to tell me how bad a moderator I am for that use a PM but if you want to run down this forum then you can fucking well join them, I don't care if you were the first fucking guy that joined this site, disrespect us in our own fucking house and you have to go.
A2









Reply With Quote





