Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 1052
-
03-16-23 21:56 #422Senior Member

Posts: 791Interesting, thank you. She initiated contact with me, but I was out of town, and on the fence about her. Sounds like I need to follow up.
Originally Posted by Littleshyguy
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 21:08 #421Senior Member

Posts: 424Met a new local off of SA
So this past weekend, I ended up communicating and meeting with a local SA woman who I had not noticed before. She looked okay for an older possibility, but something compelled me to reach out. It was a good decision on my part.
We communicated over a late night and following morning, then nailed down a meeting a little after noon. She ended up being a little late, but I was just sitting at home, so no big deal. When she showed up, I forgave her. Then big time forgave her later!
She looks better than her photos, but she is not a young, airy 20-something. She is tall and athletic, but truly looked better than her online photos and better than the ones she texted to me. She is tighter than many a 30-something I have met. She is also a bundle of energy and talkative. Easy to joke around with and get to know.
Then, she basically says, let's get this party started on we were off. Her leading the way. Very GFE, fun, talented, and seemed to really be enjoying herself. We were variously laughing, grunting, and catching our breath. She is a dynamo!
I had a lot of fun and will repeat. Honestly only posting this because she deserves her chance to pick and choose who she sees. Please be a decent human being. She is and will return it.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-743f63178771
-
03-13-23 13:25 #420Senior Member

Posts: 1172
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by NattyDread
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the input guys. Sounds like she's a flake or timewaster. Next.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 09:35 #419Banned Member

Posts: 1739Lovelylauren
Ok, so was talking to this one yesterday, gave me whole story well almost about her life. Mentioned she just got out of prison few days ago. Set to meet tonight then got into more talk and she asked what I was offering. I asked her what she was requesting silence till about 2 am I sent few text threw a low number out to get her to come back with what she wants she responded with do I want sexy videos. Then hot pissed at my $. 5 offer. Silence since then. So before all this I did the search for recent releases from state prison and bam found her. Now she also told me she is living in a recovery house so she has a curfew of 6 pm now till next week it will be 9:30 pm but mentioned she could sneak out. I see too many red flags with this one guys. Use extreme caution.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-59869ddc6fa7
Bs.
-
03-12-23 07:25 #418Senior Member

Posts: 2653She's not be on the site for over 5 days and that's never a good sign.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 14:02 #417Senior Member

Posts: 217Time waster
Set up two different dates with her. No show both times. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 16:36 #416Senior Member

Posts: 791I chatted with her a few weeks ago. She seemed good to go and down for fun but she does not have her own place, so it was a no go for me.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 09:15 #415Senior Member

Posts: 11722 Profiles
I set up 2 different profiles for this very same reason. My main one and a bogus one. I block them on my main one and my other one is to look up girls that don't pop up on my regular profile because I have blocked them or vice versa. On my bogus account I fill out the minimum requirements with no info or pics. It's just enough to look at profiles. Any of you Palm Bay guys have intel on this one? Have not chatted with her yet.
Originally Posted by PureGent
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-f2bb2ee22128
-
03-10-23 08:57 #414Senior Member

Posts: 791Thanks for the info, that would have been a short conversation for me as well.
Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 17:23 #413Banned Member

Posts: 1739Adela
Here you go.
Originally Posted by PureGent
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 12:21 #412Senior Member

Posts: 130I block the profiles I consider to be bogus on SA and I should probably stop doing that because I can't thee the profile again when someone asks.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
Can you post a picture by chance?
-
03-09-23 11:55 #411Senior Member

Posts: 375Adela
Alright folks. Been in the audience for a few months now, and I figured I'd chime in. Was just trying to stay incognito.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
Anyways, never met Adela but we did text and found out she was looking for 4 k a month. So being the nice guy that I am, I just politely ignored her. But this is the photos she sent me. If I recall, she works at home Depot or Lowe's.
-
03-09-23 10:29 #410Senior Member

Posts: 791Yea, my experience as well. Anybody see this one:
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-482024c3124a
I feel like I have seen her picture before in some other ad.
-
03-09-23 09:15 #409Senior Member

Posts: 130Pay them what they're asking? When it's in that neighborhood I don't. I told the maneater to get stepping a long time ago and I suspect most others do too.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 23:06 #408Banned Member

Posts: 1739Blueeyedmaneater
Was chatting with this one today, originally said she wants 500- 1 k I got her to text me and agreed on $$$ told her when I would be available sent address to her, around 5:30 told her I would be available around 9 around 7. She said she would get back to be she needed to shower. Silence since so Val was next up. So in all saved a bunch of coins. Why do you guy insist on paying what these chics ask for!!
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-4549f3514ab2
Bs.










Reply With Quote






