Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 387 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 5792
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 634

    Natalie2022 on HX

    Quote Originally Posted by ICloud319  [View Original Post]
    How old do you think natalie is?
    Early to mid-40's. Great skin, flat stomach, well done bolt on C+ cups. Pics on HX are through some filter, but they are her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 595B6472-DE39-5D63-CB61-CF69E5039076_Snapchat-1856500992.jpg‎  

  2. #4606
    Quote Originally Posted by HoeWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    The pictures in that ad are of pornstar April Olsen.
    Hate to say it but a review of his posts may indicate he travels all over as he says or just posts about TGTBT sessions with hotties all over the boards.

  3. #4605

    Age?

    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    For $200 you can have a 30 min BBFS with CIP session with Natalie2022 on HX who is also a Viet MILF but 20 years or more younger than Kim.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Natalie2022

    She is not going to suck your soul out of your cock & fartbox, but she is hot and fun in the sack in a normal girl way, not in sex freak way like Kim.
    How old do you think natalie is?

  4. #4604
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her it was 170 and then she sent an unsolicited Happy Valentines text asking for 220 for only one pop. How much is she asking now? What about for 2 pops?

    She is getting pretty old to be asking these rates.
    Does she have any ads or photos of how she looks like?

  5. #4603
    Senior Member


    Posts: 634

    Viet Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Her current price $220 for 2 pop, $40 extra for two pop.

    Yay, she is for sure getting too old to be asking for $220.
    For $200 you can have a 30 min BBFS with CIP session with Natalie2022 on HX who is also a Viet MILF but 20 years or more younger than Kim.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Natalie2022

    She is not going to suck your soul out of your cock & fartbox, but she is hot and fun in the sack in a normal girl way, not in sex freak way like Kim.

  6. #4602
    Quote Originally Posted by BenHenderson  [View Original Post]
    I did a few hours for $800. I travel a lot and get escorts everywhere I go. Next time I'm going to do the overnight. Best money I have spent in California.
    How much time does she take to respond? I texted her but no response. Is she bareback?

  7. #4601
    Quote Originally Posted by BenHenderson  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Orange County hundreds of times, but when I heard about a friend's wild night out with an escort name Jenny, I had to check it out.

    We met at a swanky rooftop bar at the hotel I was staying in. She was gorgeous, with long, dark hair, a perfect hourglass body, and a smile that seemed to light up the room. She was intelligent, too, and we had a great conversation as we drank cocktails and watched the sunset over the city.

    The night only got better from there. She knew all the best spots, and it felt like the night would never end.

    She fulfilled my desires in a way I'd never experienced before. She was an expert in the art of pleasure, and I was in complete awe of her skills.

    The next morning, I thanked her for a night I would never forget before she left. I was on a high, and all I could think about was when I could come back to the O. C. To spend another night with this exotic escort. If you would like to have some fun check out. https://elpinky.com/united-states/ca...45-111790.html.
    The pictures in that ad are of pornstar April Olsen.

  8. #4600
    Quote Originally Posted by BenHenderson  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Orange County hundreds of times, but when I heard about a friend's wild night out with an escort name Jenny, I had to check it out.

    We met at a swanky rooftop bar at the hotel I was staying in. She was gorgeous, with long, dark hair, a perfect hourglass body, and a smile that seemed to light up the room. She was intelligent, too, and we had a great conversation as we drank cocktails and watched the sunset over the city.

    The night only got better from there. She knew all the best spots, and it felt like the night would never end.

    She fulfilled my desires in a way I'd never experienced before. She was an expert in the art of pleasure, and I was in complete awe of her skills.

    The next morning, I thanked her for a night I would never forget before she left. I was on a high, and all I could think about was when I could come back to the O. C. To spend another night with this exotic escort. If you would like to have some fun check out. https://elpinky.com/united-states/ca...45-111790.html.
    Since you posted in this thread I'm assuming BB with creampie no problem?

  9. #4599
    Quote Originally Posted by LB0562  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for the overnight?
    I did a few hours for $800. I travel a lot and get escorts everywhere I go. Next time I'm going to do the overnight. Best money I have spent in California.

  10. #4598
    Quote Originally Posted by BenHenderson  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Orange County hundreds of times, but when I heard about a friend's wild night out with an escort name Jenny, I had to check it out.

    We met at a swanky rooftop bar at the hotel I was staying in. She was gorgeous, with long, dark hair, a perfect hourglass body, and a smile that seemed to light up the room. She was intelligent, too, and we had a great conversation as we drank cocktails and watched the sunset over the city.

    The night only got better from there. She knew all the best spots, and it felt like the night would never end.

    She fulfilled my desires in a way I'd never experienced before. She was an expert in the art of pleasure, and I was in complete awe of her skills.

    The next morning, I thanked her for a night I would never forget before she left. I was on a high, and all I could think about was when I could come back to the O. C. To spend another night with this exotic escort. If you would like to have some fun check out. https://elpinky.com/united-states/ca...45-111790.html.
    I assume you're posting this here in this forum because she's all bareback for an overnight? I'm definitely interested if that's the case because she's hot AF! What was the damage?

  11. #4597
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her it was 170 and then she sent an unsolicited Happy Valentines text asking for 220 for only one pop. How much is she asking now? What about for 2 pops?

    She is getting pretty old to be asking these rates.
    Her current price $220 for 2 pop, $40 extra for two pop.

    Yay, she is for sure getting too old to be asking for $220.

  12. #4596
    Quote Originally Posted by BenHenderson  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Orange County hundreds of times, but when I heard about a friend's wild night out with an escort name Jenny, I had to check it out.

    We met at a swanky rooftop bar at the hotel I was staying in. She was gorgeous, with long, dark hair, a perfect hourglass body, and a smile that seemed to light up the room. She was intelligent, too, and we had a great conversation as we drank cocktails and watched the sunset over the city.

    The night only got better from there. She knew all the best spots, and it felt like the night would never end.

    She fulfilled my desires in a way I'd never experienced before. She was an expert in the art of pleasure, and I was in complete awe of her skills.

    The next morning, I thanked her for a night I would never forget before she left. I was on a high, and all I could think about was when I could come back to the O. C. To spend another night with this exotic escort. If you would like to have some fun check out. https://elpinky.com/united-states/ca...45-111790.html.
    What's the damage for the overnight?

  13. #4595

    Best in O. C. I have had

    I've been to Orange County hundreds of times, but when I heard about a friend's wild night out with an escort name Jenny, I had to check it out.

    We met at a swanky rooftop bar at the hotel I was staying in. She was gorgeous, with long, dark hair, a perfect hourglass body, and a smile that seemed to light up the room. She was intelligent, too, and we had a great conversation as we drank cocktails and watched the sunset over the city.

    The night only got better from there. She knew all the best spots, and it felt like the night would never end.

    She fulfilled my desires in a way I'd never experienced before. She was an expert in the art of pleasure, and I was in complete awe of her skills.

    The next morning, I thanked her for a night I would never forget before she left. I was on a high, and all I could think about was when I could come back to the O. C. To spend another night with this exotic escort. If you would like to have some fun check out. https://elpinky.com/united-states/ca...45-111790.html.

  14. #4594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 634

    VietKim's Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her today asking for $200 rain specials. She replied saying hotel didn't give me special rate because of rain, thank you.

    LOL.
    Last time I saw her it was 170 and then she sent an unsolicited Happy Valentines text asking for 220 for only one pop. How much is she asking now? What about for 2 pops?

    She is getting pretty old to be asking these rates.

  15. #4593
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    714-603-6138.
    I contacted her today asking for $200 rain specials. She replied saying hotel didn't give me special rate because of rain, thank you.

    LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape