Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 276 of 736 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 326 376 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 11033
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6908

    Fierce

    Quote Originally Posted by Blair6300  [View Original Post]
    Very easy setup for a hh session at a hotel in Bellevue. She is a bona fide 10, ex stripper. Her profile does not state her menu well though. Daty is a no except for 1 hr or more (I booked a hh), and everything is covered. For the $$$ I would have expected bbj, especially cause her menu did not indicate otherwise. All in all a good session though. I'll probably repeat.
    I remember finger banging her and getting BBBJ at pandoras, I was a regular of hers, man good memories. Her tits were deflated back then, not sure I'd see her now especially if no DATY and CBJ at that price.

  2. #6907

    Any intel on Lana?

    Any intel on Lanagbb (insta)?

  3. #6906

    Incall near west or sodo

    Any providers with incall near west Seattle or Sodo? Been looking, but most seem too far away. Thanks.

  4. #6905

    Kylie fierce

    Very easy setup for a hh session at a hotel in Bellevue. She is a bona fide 10, ex stripper. Her profile does not state her menu well though. Daty is a no except for 1 hr or more (I booked a hh), and everything is covered. For the $$$ I would have expected bbj, especially cause her menu did not indicate otherwise. All in all a good session though. I'll probably repeat.

  5. #6904

    MM vs PP

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she the one that blackmailed a guy recently?
    Were you thinking of Princess Peach, who was accused of extorting someone six months ago: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ders&p=6095772#post6095772 She and MM got into some very public and nasty forum fights on That Board. Before I put both on my ignore list, MM had convinced someone to give her rent money in exchange for future services that she then ghosted on.

  6. #6903

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    $140.

    I did a QV.
    She tried to upcharge me for GFE session, " GFE for me is BBBJ dato lfk for 100 $ extra".

    Asked me if I was new to the hobby, b#h, I've been pooning as long as you've been on this earth, WTF lmao.

  7. #6902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for services? She's properly named.
    $140.

    I did a QV.

  8. #6901

    Bubblebutt

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Great value for money and a smoking body.

    She'd be my go to if she were closer.

    Only downside was we couldn't do Greek because I didn't ask for it in advance so she didn't have time to prep with a butt plug.

    So if you're on the larger side and want Greek make sure to let her know in advance.

    BBBJ, DATO, FIA.
    What was the damage for services? She's properly named.

  9. #6900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268

    P_bubblebutt69

    Great value for money and a smoking body.

    She'd be my go to if she were closer.

    Only downside was we couldn't do Greek because I didn't ask for it in advance so she didn't have time to prep with a butt plug.

    So if you're on the larger side and want Greek make sure to let her know in advance.

    BBBJ, DATO, FIA.

  10. #6899

    Reports & a Query

    Mocha:

    I saw Mocha at her S Snohomish County location. Simple, easy set up, excellent incall, and prompt, no fuss service. 8/10 will see again. Only complaint was she was fresh out of the shower (a plus) and completely covered in oil for her skin that left her a bit greasy. Though had I been prepared for this I may have seen it as a perk.

    Zoey:

    Saw Zoey a few months back. Easy set up, quick responses. BUT about 2 weeks after seeing her for BBBJ I came down with the first and most extraordinary UTI of my life.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...u/277277051973

    Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynwo...l/521498134673

  11. #6898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she the one that blackmailed a guy recently?
    Yup. She is dangerous.

  12. #6897
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    Moaning Monika is a bonafide provider. No one questions if she'll fuck for money or not.

    If someone demands pre-pay, first time or not, walk. Period. Intel don't mean shit because who they rip off one day isn't who the rip off the next day, and some don't get ripped off. They don't care. They don't lose customers, guys will still call on the ads as long as the pics look good.

    Don't risk it at all.
    Isn't she the one that blackmailed a guy recently?

  13. #6896

    Frosty

    I heard yesterday from provider that a familiar building in Bellevue had a bust last week and watch it going there. I thought I'd do some reading up and see. Nothing here anyway.

  14. #6895
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing, I was very interested in seeing her after seeing her pics. We texted for a while but our schedules did not mesh, glad I did not take the plunge, nothing worse than wasting time on a person who does not even bother to text and cancel. With the rates these women are charging these days. Ghosting is really inexcusable and gives good insight into the person.
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her many times, and never had a problem connecting. Use my 2 cents.
    Yup, but my post is not about how easy it was to connect, it was about the fact that she ghosted (NC / NS) the gentleman who had a confirmed appointment. Maybe you quoted the wrong post for your response.

  15. #6894

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing, I was very interested in seeing her after seeing her pics. We texted for a while but our schedules did not mesh, glad I did not take the plunge, nothing worse than wasting time on a person who does not even bother to text and cancel. With the rates these women are charging these days. Ghosting is really inexcusable and gives good insight into the person.
    I've seen her many times, and never had a problem connecting. Use my 2 cents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape