Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 239 of 928 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 289 339 739 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 13916
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986
    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]
    Hey old friends. Been a couple years since I've been on this forum. Anyone know what happened to 0. 6 or sunset blonde? Been thinking about old memories lately. Stay safe out there.
    LG what's up man? I just talked to Sunset like 2 months ago we had a long medical chat, I made her understand a few things but we couldn't come to an agreement I believe still the same number. I made a post about her like 2 months ago I think in BBFS she's still around but totally UTR so what's up with you why did you leave us?

  2. #10345

    0. 6 blonde and sunset blonde

    Hey old friends. Been a couple years since I've been on this forum. Anyone know what happened to 0. 6 or sunset blonde? Been thinking about old memories lately. Stay safe out there.

  3. #10344

    Protect yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei22  [View Original Post]
    Hey looking for advice, is it safe to bring escorts or SW to your room I'm planning to visit next month still undecide where to stay but as far as I've read hear is good go be near the Fremont st area, I'm just curious if any of this girls may plan to steal something from you if you bring her to the room, I've a few good looking SW in chats and videos before but never had the experience would like to try it out it seems is the less expensive options as well, any advice?
    Go in to the situation thinking all of the girls are trying to steal from you, especially if you get a double.

  4. #10343
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Ss

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    It's also pretty high on the list for syphilis. So my advice is to try and choose someone that isn't one of the burned out druggies.

    Look for signs of swollen fingers, missing teeth. LOL.

    But I know some of the mongers on here don't particularly care too much.
    You are 100 percent right that's exactly what I am looking for the swollen fingers or bruises and the teeth if I see. Any of that I pass yes I am a picky MoFo.

  5. #10342

    Good advice

    I've also read stories about some SW that had a way to electronically open room safes so I'd keep an eye on them if they get close to the closet where the safe is located. Also be careful that they don't spike your drink. Most of the SW robbery stories we see in the local news involve guys who were knocked out by spiked drinks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy1111  [View Original Post]
    Hotels usually have a personal safe in your room. Just put anything of value in there and only have the agreed upon amount of cash on you. Even when I do incall at a spot. I won't bring my wallet. Just the amount needed in cash.

  6. #10341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    For the most part, Vegas is the covered BJ capital of the world, I suspect there are plenty of providers very good at it, I suggest you experiment with different brands of condoms, personally, I've never caught any unwanted diseases from BBBJ in 40 years of indulgence, but I hear you, it only takes one time.
    Been mongering for over 20 years and the one time I caught something from a BBBJ was from a civilian. Go figure.

  7. #10340
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei22  [View Original Post]
    Hey looking for advice, is it safe to bring escorts or SW to your room I'm planning to visit next month still undecide where to stay but as far as I've read hear is good go be near the Fremont st area, I'm just curious if any of this girls may plan to steal something from you if you bring her to the room, I've a few good looking SW in chats and videos before but never had the experience would like to try it out it seems is the less expensive options as well, any advice?
    Hotels usually have a personal safe in your room. Just put anything of value in there and only have the agreed upon amount of cash on you. Even when I do incall at a spot. I won't bring my wallet. Just the amount needed in cash.

  8. #10339

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    For the most part, Vegas is the covered BJ capital of the world, I suspect there are plenty of providers very good at it, I suggest you experiment with different brands of condoms, personally, I've never caught any unwanted diseases from BBBJ in 40 years of indulgence, but I hear you, it only takes one time.
    It's also pretty high on the list for syphilis. So my advice is to try and choose someone that isn't one of the burned out druggies.

    Look for signs of swollen fingers, missing teeth. LOL.

    But I know some of the mongers on here don't particularly care too much.

  9. #10338

    Visiting Vegas next month

    Hey looking for advice, is it safe to bring escorts or SW to your room I'm planning to visit next month still undecide where to stay but as far as I've read hear is good go be near the Fremont st area, I'm just curious if any of this girls may plan to steal something from you if you bring her to the room, I've a few good looking SW in chats and videos before but never had the experience would like to try it out it seems is the less expensive options as well, any advice?

  10. #10337
    Quote Originally Posted by EricAnderson7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with providers that have excellent CBJ skills? Anyone recommend a specific condom? Trying to not bring anything home.
    For the most part, Vegas is the covered BJ capital of the world, I suspect there are plenty of providers very good at it, I suggest you experiment with different brands of condoms, personally, I've never caught any unwanted diseases from BBBJ in 40 years of indulgence, but I hear you, it only takes one time.

  11. #10336

    Apartment Complex

    It is on east side. Not terrible, I have seen worse neighborhoods.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    How's the neighborhood? Is she living at a weekly?

    Thanks man.
    .

  12. #10335

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Hey333  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting Vegas next month and I'm hoping to make a fantasy happen. Searching for a lovely light skinned African companion for a night. Think like Gabrielle Union circa 2003.

    Hoping to get an outcall to hotel for least a private dance and maybe little fun.

    One I have in mind here if anyone has any experience with her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/Jaydalee
    With HpyGolky. Well connected and respected in LV. Nice lady and excellent courtesan. Most gentleman would enjoy time spent with her.

  13. #10334
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    She

    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    How's the neighborhood? Is she living at a weekly?

    Thanks man.
    Told me Bonanza so yea it won't be in the greatest area.

  14. #10333

    One of the best Vegas has to offer

    Quote Originally Posted by Hey333  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting Vegas next month and I'm hoping to make a fantasy happen. Searching for a lovely light skinned African companion for a night. Think like Gabrielle Union circa 2003.

    Hoping to get an outcall to hotel for least a private dance and maybe little fun.

    One I have in mind here if anyone has any experience with her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/Jaydalee
    Very reliable and well thought of in the biz. Her reviews on TER are top tier. You can't go wrong.

  15. #10332
    Quote Originally Posted by Celli1234  [View Original Post]
    Have a Vegas Trip Coming up. This one caught my. Don't see any reports of her here. Anyone have information?

    https://sierraskye.ch/
    This is kind of unrelated, but the actual model known as Sierra Skye is smoking hotter than hell.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH_-...-jcLn9tB682Yyz

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape