High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 464 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 514 564 964 1464 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 33443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26498

    Anastazja Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Consul  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her yet? Any reviews?
    I have a confirmed date with her. I used the forum to look up past reviews. Very positive.

  2. #26497

    Anastasja Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Use the search functionlots of good info if you take a look.
    I used the search function but it's only coming up with this thread. Am I using the wrong search button?

  3. #26496

    Taylor Nikole

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    She is 46.
    I know her real name and looked it up.

    She's 40.

    (And she looks great!)

  4. #26495

    Anastasja Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Consul  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her yet? Any reviews?
    Use the search function—lots of good info if you take a look.

  5. #26494

    Anastazja Rose

    Has anyone met her yet? Any reviews?

  6. #26493

    Brookee contact

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Brookee this morning she will be in town two more days before she leaves an going back to her regular job. She was not clear if she would return on her days off.
    Messaged you. Hopefully it came through.

  7. #26492

    Milli

    Milli real will send additional pics drove herself to my location on time looked older than pic in person jailhouse trashy tats outcall hr $$0 multiple pops nice body with deflated tits pussy was clean and fat BBBJ is good to better than most doesn't take the dick well but accepts it multiple positions available, popped in bag first time second time was bbbjcimws. https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/119695776.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails milli.jpg‎  

  8. #26491

    Brookee

    A big shout out to HB for reconnecting with Brookee. It's been a few years since I seen her. We chatted for a bit to get comfortable and she says she remembers me. Then on to business. I can only partake in BBBJ's because of my health and she gave what I wanted. Slow and sensual and wet. Lots of suction and went as deep as she could and wet. The sheets were soaked from the drool. Best BBBJCIMWS I have had in many years. She has a full time job in a different city and had to go back today and is only doing this PT. I hope to see her again the next time she comes to town.

    Stay Safe. MN.

  9. #26490
    Quote Originally Posted by Wert699  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Taylor for about 15 years now, and she did turn 40 on her last birthday.
    She is 46.

  10. #26489

    Taylor Nikole

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    40? She was 40 5 years ago maybe. Still looks good for her age but 40 is hard to believe.
    Her age doesn't bother me, she was a good time and I will definitely repeat.

  11. #26488

    Anna

    I have seen her 1 time with EE and 1 time independent. Figured I would give her a second try for comparison. Very attractive with marginal mechanical service and stanky pussy. Both times it was as follows. BBBJ long enough to get me hard and on goes the condom for mechanical mish till I busted. Ask about a expanded menu with no luck. She is very mechanical and always has 1 excuse or another why she cannot provide better or longer services. I know it's very tempting because she has a body that appears very nice. If you like a body that is very marshmallow feeling and mechanical go for it. She will provide and is real. Go for a HHr visit because she will not give multiple pops nor a full Hr visit. One and done and out the door.

  12. #26487

    Brookee

    Got a text from Brookee this morning she will be in town two more days before she leaves an going back to her regular job. She was not clear if she would return on her days off.

  13. #26486

    Taylor nikole

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    40? She was 40 5 years ago maybe. Still looks good for her age but 40 is hard to believe.
    I've been seeing Taylor for about 15 years now, and she did turn 40 on her last birthday.

  14. #26485
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman1  [View Original Post]
    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...nati/119469758#.

    Any past experience with her?

    I have tried to txt no response as of yet so makes me nervous.

    Thanks in advance.
    I had a mixed experience with her. She still has a nice body and was freshly showered when I saw her, but at least with me she offered a very restrictive menu (no kissing, no DATY, no breast play). The menu was so limited I decided to not see her again although I liked her. I figure her body her choice, but likewise my money my choice. YMMV.

  15. #26484

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Dman1  [View Original Post]
    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...nati/119469758#.

    Any past experience with her?

    I have tried to txt no response as of yet so makes me nervous.

    Thanks in advance.
    If you do a search, you'll see plenty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape