High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 898 1398 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19082

    Stear clear

    Thugswith badges, run fast away.

    HA.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Their bodies in the picture look jufine, yes?! But in my humble opinion, that ad has all the earmarks of a trap. So many red flags on that ad! And no data from a reverse search, either. Its obviously a recent burner. Either thugs with badges, or else thugs without badges.

    But more power to you, if you want to go, in, as they say, where angels fear to tread! If you do, please DO report back--if you are still able!

  2. #19081

    Tried

    I tried to connect with her, but she said that she had another client at the last second. Literally standing in front of her door, she said maybe later. She must be watching the door she a says she in and screens.

    HA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seeing this rude girl yet? You cannot text and ask a simple question with this one. Everything you ask will get a response like this, " contact me when ready or blocked". Now that she's having those special, has anyone seeing her that can tell me if her service is even goof.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...e/185323684840

  3. #19080
    Yes agree same here I never seen her and I hope never do, I tried to contact her once and had same attitude you may have had with her, she is very rude and careless, and yes she told me same thing to me barely the first time I texted her she said wasn't going to answer my questions and that if I wanted to see her just go see her if not she will be blocking me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seeing this rude girl yet? You cannot text and ask a simple question with this one. Everything you ask will get a response like this, " contact me when ready or blocked". Now that she's having those special, has anyone seeing her that can tell me if her service is even goof.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...e/185323684840

  4. #19079

    Luna

    Thoughts? She's been posting rather often in the PVD area, now available for ins / outs in Worcester area. Has an OF account too, but wondering if anybody has had experience with her directly?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/268823940837

  5. #19078
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    I never saw the first one, I've heard nothing but bad experiences and she looks completely different. I was a regular of Amanda's for a long time up until almost 2 years ago. She is a total nympho so it sucks that she apparently left the scene.
    Thank you gents, for all the info on this, both public and private. So, based on general consensus, it appears that Amanda is retired, and that the other one is not an acceptable choice.

    So, the search continues!

  6. #19077

    2 different people

    I never saw the first one, I've heard nothing but bad experiences and she looks completely different. I was a regular of Amanda's for a long time up until almost 2 years ago. She is a total nympho so it sucks that she apparently left the scene.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    In these two ads:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...n/204651248218

    https://adultsearch.com/us/rhode-isl...scorts/1116276

    I know that the one in the adultsearch ad who goes by Amanda has been discussed before, and I've heard some good things about Amanda's menu, but I don't think recently? I tried to contact her last week by the number in that ad, but got no responses. The reason I think that Amanda in the adultsearch ad is the same woman as in the STG ad, is their very similar look. But I'm not sure. See pics below, one from each of the two above ads. Has anyone seen her (them) recently, who can comment?

  7. #19076
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    In these two ads:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...n/204651248218

    https://adultsearch.com/us/rhode-isl...scorts/1116276

    I know that the one in the adultsearch ad who goes by Amanda has been discussed before, and I've heard some good things about Amanda's menu, but I don't think recently? I tried to contact her last week by the number in that ad, but got no responses. The reason I think that Amanda in the adultsearch ad is the same woman as in the STG ad, is their very similar look. But I'm not sure. See pics below, one from each of the two above ads. Has anyone seen her (them) recently, who can comment?
    No I don't think so. The 1st link that girl has been reviewed here alot and no one likes her. I saw her like 10 years ago? As part of a 3 sum. I posted a review here see my history. Amanda I've tried to contact with no success for years.

  8. #19075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Rude girl

    Has anyone seeing this rude girl yet? You cannot text and ask a simple question with this one. Everything you ask will get a response like this, " contact me when ready or blocked". Now that she's having those special, has anyone seeing her that can tell me if her service is even goof.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...e/185323684840

  9. #19074

    Is the same woman?

    In these two ads:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...n/204651248218

    https://adultsearch.com/us/rhode-isl...scorts/1116276

    I know that the one in the adultsearch ad who goes by Amanda has been discussed before, and I've heard some good things about Amanda's menu, but I don't think recently? I tried to contact her last week by the number in that ad, but got no responses. The reason I think that Amanda in the adultsearch ad is the same woman as in the STG ad, is their very similar look. But I'm not sure. See pics below, one from each of the two above ads. Has anyone seen her (them) recently, who can comment?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tntc3njiwyme3odnkowu0zju2nta5mwi5yzy3ntc2zgexmmyyzta.jpg.jpeg‎   1116276-k15lCiLGjBhdYgbbfi-2.jpg‎  

  10. #19073

  11. #19072
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Preach that sermon

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Their bodies in the picture look just fine, yes?! But in my humble opinion, that ad has all the earmarks of a trap. So many red flags on that ad! And no data from a reverse search, either. Its obviously a recent burner. Either thugs with badges, or else thugs without badges.

    But more power to you, if you want to go, in, as they say, where angels fear to tread! If you do, please DO report back--if you are still able!
    Preach that sermon, Minister KingOfFours! The parishioners need this sermonizing, brother. That is a honey trap in the worse way. Even if that was a real ad, and it is not, I still would not be Boo Boo the Fool taking one for the team. Some ass ya just got to pass. Chuuch!

  12. #19071
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    New post in warwick, curious if anyone has visited and can lend credibility here. Going to reach out tomorrow, like to know what I'm getting into. PM me.

    https://callescort.org/520-779-5678
    HA.
    Their bodies in the picture look just fine, yes?! But in my humble opinion, that ad has all the earmarks of a trap. So many red flags on that ad! And no data from a reverse search, either. Its obviously a recent burner. Either thugs with badges, or else thugs without badges.

    But more power to you, if you want to go, in, as they say, where angels fear to tread! If you do, please DO report back--if you are still able!

  13. #19070
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    New post in warwick, curious if anyone has visited and can lend credibility here. Going to reach out tomorrow, like to know what I'm getting into. PM me.

    https://callescort.org/520-779-5678
    HA.
    I personally would not venture there. 2 19 year olds, Not showing any tits or ass, Red flag for me.

  14. #19069

    Anyone seen one of these two?

    New post in warwick, curious if anyone has visited and can lend credibility here. Going to reach out tomorrow, like to know what I'm getting into. PM me.

    https://callescort.org/520-779-5678
    HA.

  15. #19068

    Ashley

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Wait Ashley Madison got busted before?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape