Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 897 1397 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19087

    Cop checks?

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    She refused to do a cop check. Told her I had 200 in cash, and she still refused. She asked me to pick a girl so that she could make sure she was available. At that point I had already decided I wasn't interested, but wanted to know if she was LEO. So I pressed the cop check a couple times, she flat out refused. I'm still new to all this, but that seems a bad sign.

    HA.
    So, what is a cop check, and does that actually deter cops, or what? Because cops can and do lie, and there are no rules for them, if they can get away with it. Case in point: I inseminated the agency girl in the pics about 20 years ago, who is now long retired. The last time I cum-pumped her was in the Boston Park Plaza hotel. I likely dumped at least a dozen loads in her, including once in a CIP threesome, and so I got to know her pretty well, had some dinners with her, and even got some freebes. She told me that a cop once came to her room, gave her the cash, got a BBBJCIM, and then showed the badge, and busted her! I do not know what went down after that, but she had absolutely no reason to lie to me. Have any of you guys had any of the hoes you know well, ever tell you about anything like that? I just wonder how widespread that sort of aggressive corruption is?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-119.jpeg‎   thumbnail-120.jpeg‎  

  2. #19086
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Kay Dominican

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannJohann  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Super rude to me too.
    Well, I guess I ain't the only one she's rude to. I wonder if anyone ever sees her. I just can't imagine asking her for BBBJ in person LOL.

  3. #19085

    Just a feeling

    She refused to do a cop check. Told her I had 200 in cash, and she still refused. She asked me to pick a girl so that she could make sure she was available. At that point I had already decided I wasn't interested, but wanted to know if she was LEO. So I pressed the cop check a couple times, she flat out refused. I'm still new to all this, but that seems a bad sign.

    HA.

  4. #19084

    Rude?

    Doesn't sound like LEO then. LE would be very polite and accommodating to reel you in.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannJohann  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Super rude to me too.

  5. #19083
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    I tried to connect with her, but she said that she had another client at the last second. Literally standing in front of her door, she said maybe later. She must be watching the door she a says she in and screens.

    HA.
    Nope. Super rude to me too.

  6. #19082
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    Thugswith badges, run fast away.

    HA.
    How do you know it was uncle LEO? Did you watch from a distant lot?

  7. #19081

    Stear clear

    Thugswith badges, run fast away.

    HA.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Their bodies in the picture look jufine, yes?! But in my humble opinion, that ad has all the earmarks of a trap. So many red flags on that ad! And no data from a reverse search, either. Its obviously a recent burner. Either thugs with badges, or else thugs without badges.

    But more power to you, if you want to go, in, as they say, where angels fear to tread! If you do, please DO report back--if you are still able!

  8. #19080

    Tried

    I tried to connect with her, but she said that she had another client at the last second. Literally standing in front of her door, she said maybe later. She must be watching the door she a says she in and screens.

    HA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seeing this rude girl yet? You cannot text and ask a simple question with this one. Everything you ask will get a response like this, " contact me when ready or blocked". Now that she's having those special, has anyone seeing her that can tell me if her service is even goof.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...e/185323684840

  9. #19079
    Yes agree same here I never seen her and I hope never do, I tried to contact her once and had same attitude you may have had with her, she is very rude and careless, and yes she told me same thing to me barely the first time I texted her she said wasn't going to answer my questions and that if I wanted to see her just go see her if not she will be blocking me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seeing this rude girl yet? You cannot text and ask a simple question with this one. Everything you ask will get a response like this, " contact me when ready or blocked". Now that she's having those special, has anyone seeing her that can tell me if her service is even goof.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...e/185323684840

  10. #19078

    Luna

    Thoughts? She's been posting rather often in the PVD area, now available for ins / outs in Worcester area. Has an OF account too, but wondering if anybody has had experience with her directly?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/268823940837

  11. #19077
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    I never saw the first one, I've heard nothing but bad experiences and she looks completely different. I was a regular of Amanda's for a long time up until almost 2 years ago. She is a total nympho so it sucks that she apparently left the scene.
    Thank you gents, for all the info on this, both public and private. So, based on general consensus, it appears that Amanda is retired, and that the other one is not an acceptable choice.

    So, the search continues!

  12. #19076

    2 different people

    I never saw the first one, I've heard nothing but bad experiences and she looks completely different. I was a regular of Amanda's for a long time up until almost 2 years ago. She is a total nympho so it sucks that she apparently left the scene.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    In these two ads:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...n/204651248218

    https://adultsearch.com/us/rhode-isl...scorts/1116276

    I know that the one in the adultsearch ad who goes by Amanda has been discussed before, and I've heard some good things about Amanda's menu, but I don't think recently? I tried to contact her last week by the number in that ad, but got no responses. The reason I think that Amanda in the adultsearch ad is the same woman as in the STG ad, is their very similar look. But I'm not sure. See pics below, one from each of the two above ads. Has anyone seen her (them) recently, who can comment?

  13. #19075
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    In these two ads:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...n/204651248218

    https://adultsearch.com/us/rhode-isl...scorts/1116276

    I know that the one in the adultsearch ad who goes by Amanda has been discussed before, and I've heard some good things about Amanda's menu, but I don't think recently? I tried to contact her last week by the number in that ad, but got no responses. The reason I think that Amanda in the adultsearch ad is the same woman as in the STG ad, is their very similar look. But I'm not sure. See pics below, one from each of the two above ads. Has anyone seen her (them) recently, who can comment?
    No I don't think so. The 1st link that girl has been reviewed here alot and no one likes her. I saw her like 10 years ago? As part of a 3 sum. I posted a review here see my history. Amanda I've tried to contact with no success for years.

  14. #19074
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Rude girl

    Has anyone seeing this rude girl yet? You cannot text and ask a simple question with this one. Everything you ask will get a response like this, " contact me when ready or blocked". Now that she's having those special, has anyone seeing her that can tell me if her service is even goof.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...e/185323684840

  15. #19073

    Is the same woman?

    In these two ads:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...n/204651248218

    https://adultsearch.com/us/rhode-isl...scorts/1116276

    I know that the one in the adultsearch ad who goes by Amanda has been discussed before, and I've heard some good things about Amanda's menu, but I don't think recently? I tried to contact her last week by the number in that ad, but got no responses. The reason I think that Amanda in the adultsearch ad is the same woman as in the STG ad, is their very similar look. But I'm not sure. See pics below, one from each of the two above ads. Has anyone seen her (them) recently, who can comment?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tntc3njiwyme3odnkowu0zju2nta5mwi5yzy3ntc2zgexmmyyzta.jpg.jpeg‎   1116276-k15lCiLGjBhdYgbbfi-2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape