Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 25039
-
03-10-23 21:53 #19069Senior Member

Posts: 97Anyone seen one of these two?
New post in warwick, curious if anyone has visited and can lend credibility here. Going to reach out tomorrow, like to know what I'm getting into. PM me.
https://callescort.org/520-779-5678
HA.
-
03-10-23 19:54 #19068Senior Member

Posts: 2110Ashley
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Madison
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 19:09 #19067Regular Member

Posts: 17A couple of reports
Hay fellow mongers.
I am going to share a few of my recent visits. I'm also looking for a college chock. If your willing to share details please message me ty.
I seen Coco a few weeks back at an incall in Prov. Not the best of area but not the worst. House was clean but she does do live shows so she had a few camera up and I had to make sure they were turned away from me. When she opened the door I was very surprised how good she looked. What you see in her photos is what you get. To be honest see is better in person. She had one of the best bodies I have been with in a long time. We started with a very little conversation. She did some lap dancing to get me going then put a cover on and started with a BJ. Which was pretty good then I turned her around and banged her from behind. She is a little freaky and took a good pounding. I didn't last long. I'm not a spring chicken so a HH for 160 was fine with me. She was pleasant, clean, cute, sexy and a fantastic body. Overall A plus from MY experience. I never asked for raw or other things but I'm sure it could be on the table. I would see again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/908945041116
Kia, I do not think her picture in her ads are her but they are not that far off. Trying to set an appointment with her took some effort. Lots of communication then nothing but was finally able to get an address and then texted for room number and waited 20 minutes for a response. I almost left but glad I didn't. Got to her room and found a ebony spinner. Her ad say 24 but I think she is older but still cute. Very friendly. Got undressed and got on the bed why she got her self ready. I think she just got to the room herself. She started with a covered BJ which I really do not like but I'll be honest she gives the famous Mandy a run for her money. She was all over it and I had to pull her back a couple of times because I was ready to pop. I turned her over and banged her from behind. I accidentally was putting it in her ass and she asked if I wanted anal so I know that was on the table. Overall very cute black spinner, very friendly, great oral and nice body. I would repeat.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...k-now/54741344
-
03-10-23 15:20 #19066Regular Member

Posts: 23That's really too bad. She looks nice and chunky, just my type.
Originally Posted by RifireDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 08:15 #19065Senior Member

Posts: 384Yes to your two questions about what's on the menu. It's her in the photos. She's below average looking but she makes up for it with her body and non-mechanical service.
Originally Posted by BobStevens
[View Original Post]
Definitely a repeat for me.
-
03-10-23 08:11 #19064Senior Member

Posts: 4545Ashley
Wait Ashley Madison got busted before?
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 05:45 #19063Senior Member

Posts: 97Thanks Dark.
I feel the same way, the same idea goes into using a burner phone for contacting. I just ask because a rare provider is asking for one, and I may have to let a special opportunity pass in the name of self preservation. Hoping someone can talk me into taking a risk. LOL.
-
03-09-23 17:08 #19062Senior Member

Posts: 2110Verification pic
Sending it to an individual / UTR might be ok. But make sure you don't use that pic on social media where it can be traced to your identity via reverse images searches and such. Sending it to an agency -- I would never because they probably store it and if they get busted (remember Ashley Madison) your info could plastered all over the internet.
Originally Posted by HornyApe9999
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 17:05 #19061Senior Member

Posts: 97Question
How does everyone feel about sending a pic for verification purposes??
-
03-09-23 16:37 #19060Senior Member

Posts: 4545Cindy
Yes she look like her pics.
Originally Posted by BobStevens
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 13:07 #19059Senior Member

Posts: 185She still posts on EM. She posted a couple weeks back. Last and only time I saw her was in west Warwick near pep boys. That was at least 2 years back maybe 3.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Optimus Prime; 03-09-23 at 13:09. Reason: Fixed auto correction
-
03-09-23 11:37 #19058Senior Member

Posts: 88So I am guessing the face pic is accurate as well? I'm asking because google search brought up some other older face pics that are completely different, just don't want to be surprised with someone else.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
Also was BBBJ or dfk on the menu?
Thanks.
-
03-09-23 07:32 #19057Senior Member

Posts: 289I haven't met her yet but the texts with her have been amazingly sensible and candid. I'm looking forward to having a visit. I haven't asked about the donation yet and it sounds like it's all covered.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 07:24 #19056Senior Member

Posts: 2110Car
Valid perspective. You will probably frown upon this, but most of my mongering in recent years has been with UTRs who can't host. So it's outcall and I usually offer to pick them up because it gives us a chance to get to know each other on the way to the spot. So I sort of have to tell them what I'm driving. This is not a good approach for the inexperienced or the faint of heart. Every once in a while things go wrong, for example one girl decided to light up her crack pipe in my car. You don't expect that from a UTR but if the vetting comes up short it can happen. But I've also had many awesome experiences and amazing multi-hour dates. So, it's not a one-size-fits-all.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 06:54 #19055Senior Member

Posts: 3748Hmmm. Should I make them feel secure, or avoid getting jumped? That's a pretty easy judgement call. I'll take the latter every time. May not be a perfect answer, but so far, it's kept me from getting jumped. I ALWAYS park remotely when visiting a hoe I've never met before.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





