rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 460 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 510 560 960 1460 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 25690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18805
    Quote Originally Posted by Norgan8989  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't touch that one. Screams of a visit to uncle if you visit. Stick to those that post photos of their faces or ones that have good reviews on here. Someone new at this time of year and not posting a face pic is an invitation to trouble.
    For reference the ad for a sting last year in east Dayton did have face pics but no nudity. Be careful, if you agree to a rate in exchange for something explicit and show up or say "okay" to it once you show up, that's all they need. Money doesn't have to change hands.

  2. #18804
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Gemma? Did a search and there is one post from way back in '11. Number is a textnow but nothing else to report. Her finger nails are very dirty in some of the pics so I'm sure she's a user. But would LEO go to that much trouble for a sting? I texted her but haven't heard anything back yet. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/247653528665
    I was wondering about her too, I found 4 total ads for her and 3 of them are completely different which I thought was odd. Here are the other 2 different ads:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/370131385864

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/710457873571

  3. #18803

    Who is CJ

    She post any where?

    Quote Originally Posted by PFunKjTown  [View Original Post]
    Met her tonight courtesy of duck. Highly recommend. Not sure of her daily situation but she has a room in Springfield tonight if anyone is looking in the area pm me for digits.

  4. #18802

    Maneater

    I had some time Friday morning so I had reached out to Maneater earlier in the week. She was free so I booked a 9 am appt.

    She was ready when I got there 10 minutes early and came down to get me once I texted her I was there. The new location is secure and off-street parking was right in front of the security gate where she lives.

    Her new place is bigger than the old one and considerably nicer given the location.

    She's had a small price increase since my last visit in November last year. Still the best price for someone who is reliable. Her skills are well-known.

    Yes she still only sees 3 people a day so it's harder for the neighbors to complain.

    My time was well spent and I was well spent when I left.

    Yes, her hours can be hard but she is reliable so if you have the time during the time she's free, I highly recommend her.

    Fly low, be cool and always check your six.

  5. #18801

    CJ in Springfield

    Does anyone have a Link to the.

    CJ in Springfield?

    Or a way of contacting her?

    BM59.

  6. #18800

  7. #18799

    Carmel

    I recently dreamed of Carmel and boy was it a good dream. Communication was excellent. She was very responsive and very polite. I agree with the previous reviews as she is absolutely lovely. Her GFE and BBBJ skills are top-notched. She is very intimate and knows exactly what she is doing. Definitely will repeat! She's a sweetheart. Treat her well!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/119143706

  8. #18798

    Springfield CJ

    Met her tonight courtesy of duck. Highly recommend. Not sure of her daily situation but she has a room in Springfield tonight if anyone is looking in the area pm me for digits.

  9. #18797

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmButts  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happened to Heaven. I'm I. Cincinnati and I've been waiting for her 2 return. I haven't seen any ads at all. Tattoos blonde, nice booty.
    Is this who you are looking for?

    If so, she changed her name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/898514321022

  10. #18796

    Any quality UTR's?

    Been hooking up with this amazing UTR out in Fairborn for awhile but looking for something new and these girls on STG are not cutting it. Anyone have someone they are willing to share?

    Sharing is caring fellas.

    Thanks, be safe.

  11. #18795

    Heaven

    Whatever happened to Heaven. I'm I. Cincinnati and I've been waiting for her 2 return. I haven't seen any ads at all. Tattoos blonde, nice booty.

  12. #18794

    Abbii

    In town from Columbus for the weekend. She caught my eye immediately. Any intel, good or bad, among the Gem City mongers?

  13. #18793
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe59  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met up with this lady??

    Wondering about her appearance and performance.

    BM59.
    I remember her. She was with Destiny as a duo right?

  14. #18792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 982

    Gemma

    Anyone have any info on Gemma? Did a search and there is one post from way back in '11. Number is a textnow but nothing else to report. Her finger nails are very dirty in some of the pics so I'm sure she's a user. But would LEO go to that much trouble for a sting? I texted her but haven't heard anything back yet. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/247653528665

  15. #18791

    Fun size

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe59  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met up with this lady??

    Wondering about her appearance and performance.

    BM59.
    Do you have a number for her please pm me thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape