Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 461 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 511 561 961 1461 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 25695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18795

    Heaven

    Whatever happened to Heaven. I'm I. Cincinnati and I've been waiting for her 2 return. I haven't seen any ads at all. Tattoos blonde, nice booty.

  2. #18794

    Abbii

    In town from Columbus for the weekend. She caught my eye immediately. Any intel, good or bad, among the Gem City mongers?

  3. #18793
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe59  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met up with this lady??

    Wondering about her appearance and performance.

    BM59.
    I remember her. She was with Destiny as a duo right?

  4. #18792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 983

    Gemma

    Anyone have any info on Gemma? Did a search and there is one post from way back in '11. Number is a textnow but nothing else to report. Her finger nails are very dirty in some of the pics so I'm sure she's a user. But would LEO go to that much trouble for a sting? I texted her but haven't heard anything back yet. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/247653528665

  5. #18791

    Fun size

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe59  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met up with this lady??

    Wondering about her appearance and performance.

    BM59.
    Do you have a number for her please pm me thanks.

  6. #18790

    Caramel

    I saw Carmel the other day and she is now in Dayton. Her new apartment is very nice, living room looked a little bare but I'm sure she'll get more furniture. Her service is way above average and reasonable rates. I think she's lost some weight, she looked very sexy. BBBJ was awesome, took everything I had not to explode. I wanted to play with her kitty. I covered up and started with missionary, then K-9, and back to missionary for the finish. She is very tight and got so wet I could feel it running down my legs. One of the best times I've had in a long time. Her location was very nice, I wasn't expecting that. I'm familiar with the area and wasn't to sure, I was pleasantly surprised. She's very close to where I work so I will be seeing her more, she was in Springfield which I hated the drive. I will be repeating as much as I can. Good safe choice during March. Treat her good, she's a sweetheart. As always YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/dayton/119143706

  7. #18789
    Quote Originally Posted by McOhio  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/378344562711

    I can't find anything via the search. Just something for SC.
    This time of year is prime sting opportunity for LE. Any ad with a new girl, particularly one without a face pic, is highly suspect. Your best bet is to stay away from any "new" talent until after she's been verified or otherwise confirmed as legit. Dayton attracts a lot of visitors for the First Four and our uncle knows this, so stay away from anything that seems to good to be true.

  8. #18788

    Any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/378344562711

    I can't find anything via the search. Just something for SC.

  9. #18787

    Good question

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBooks  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/458584055983

    Hi gents. Anyone have any experience with this lady?
    I was wondering this as well.

  10. #18786
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe59  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met up with this lady??

    Wondering about her appearance and performance.

    BM59.
    I did meet, but way too old for me. But sweet, so I didn't seal the deal.

  11. #18785

    FunSize4 you

    Has anyone met up with this lady??

    Wondering about her appearance and performance.

    BM59.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230309-084729_Gallery.jpg‎  

  12. #18784

    Info request

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/458584055983

    Hi gents. Anyone have any experience with this lady?

  13. #18783
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelersGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents which number is correct for her?

    1st ends 0848.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9375720848

    2nd ends 9781.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665

    Happy hunting and thanks.
    The one that ends in 9781.

  14. #18782

    That's sounds like bad news

    But I hope maybe she cleaned up her act for her sake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    No one has been able to get a hold of her since about the first week in February. That's the last I heard from her. Ever since then.

    She went to a monger's house and was working out of there ans I think they eere using her. I fear things have gotten really bad for her. I don't really know her status and I can tell you that no one in Lima has seen or heard from her either. I just hope she's okay.

  15. #18781

    Lima Kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill513OH  [View Original Post]
    Any news on her? She hasn't responded to anything lately. New number? Quit the game?
    No one has been able to get a hold of her since about the first week in February. That's the last I heard from her. Ever since then.

    She went to a monger's house and was working out of there ans I think they eere using her. I fear things have gotten really bad for her. I don't really know her status and I can tell you that no one in Lima has seen or heard from her either. I just hope she's okay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape