Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 582 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5967

    Masian Doll

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...w/291695648919

    Wonder if anyone has checked her out? Been seeing her ads for a while now. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #5966

    Electric Blue- now black.

    Quote Originally Posted by Average9  [View Original Post]
    Electric Blue Raided!
    The 'raid' was at 9 AM, doubt there were many mongers. Latest reports say it was a prostitution investigation. Probably looking to the club and mgmt / owners for financial / tax issues. 30 day suspension of the club lic by the town. EB is probably history. The chicks there were extremely open about offering extras in pvt. Kinda surprised it took this long.

  3. #5965
    Quote Originally Posted by DirBender  [View Original Post]
    Any Info on this provider? Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/532474905003
    Was believable until the height and weight were using metric.

  4. #5964
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    What is the electric blue? Isn't that a club up north from NH? Southington?
    Yes it is.or more sadly, was.

  5. #5963

    Electric Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Average9  [View Original Post]
    Electric Blue Raided!
    What is the electric blue? Isn't that a club up north from NH? Southington?

  6. #5962

    Be careful

    Electric Blue Raided!

  7. #5961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by DirBender  [View Original Post]
    Any Info on this provider? Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/532474905003
    The metric measurements say scam to me.

  8. #5960

    Love Regulars

    Any Info on this provider? Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/532474905003

  9. #5959
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Hey Donny. Can you comment on her performance dfk, enthusiasm, cooperativeness? Also, is the any evidence of needle / iv drug use? Are those pics her and are they current?

    She's intriguing, for sure. Thanks.

    Barnes.
    Refer to my post further down to the one you responded #5445.

    Honestly it was dark this time for cardate, but don't remember marks last time I saw her last year.

  10. #5958

    East Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. I have had a hard time in the past getting her. If you want quick response try just asking avail cardate now. I seemed to get a quick response that way otherwise crickets. If you can get her to a hotel. Much better time. Other than it being a cardate she is probably one of the beat talent in the area as far as looks and age.

    Youll get her other number once you see her once. Not saying the tesponse is any quicker but better chances bc she knows shes seen you.
    Hey Donny. Can you comment on her performance —dfk, enthusiasm, cooperativeness? Also, is the any evidence of needle / iv drug use? Are those pics her and are they current?

    She's intriguing, for sure. Thanks.

    Barnes.

  11. #5957

    Lilg

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    Same. Just seems a little TGTBT. Would prefer to get her to an outcall.

    Maybe some day.
    She's legit. I have had a hard time in the past getting her. If you want quick response try just asking avail cardate now. I seemed to get a quick response that way otherwise crickets. If you can get her to a hotel. Much better time. Other than it being a cardate she is probably one of the beat talent in the area as far as looks and age.

    You’ll get her other number once you see her once. Not saying the tesponse is any quicker but better chances bc she knows she’s seen you.

  12. #5956
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeeted  [View Original Post]
    Ok. I've been in contact with her on and off and haven't pulled the trigger yet. Something just seems like I shouldn't. But I want to. Grrr.

    I've read a few ok reviews here but something is telling me I should ask and then listen to the DMs instead of the public reviews. Who's got the scoop on little g in EH?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/510614560849
    Same. Just seems a little TGTBT. Would prefer to get her to an outcall.

    Maybe some day.

  13. #5955

    Little g? Feedback?

    Ok. I've been in contact with her on and off and haven't pulled the trigger yet. Something just seems like I shouldn't. But I want to. Grrr.

    I've read a few ok reviews here but something is telling me I should ask and then listen to the DMs instead of the public reviews. Who's got the scoop on little g in EH?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/510614560849

  14. #5954

    Emma in Milford

    Saw Emma in Milford, same girl in the pictures but they are old. She packed on quite a few pounds. Service was trash. Won't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...0/630616042509

  15. #5953
    Tried a few times to reach her, but never heard back. She has a few different ads that she posts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape