Thread: DI Discreet Info Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 5811
-
03-11-23 15:21 #3336Senior Member

Posts: 198Pse
I think there are some really good options, Ginger and Sam come to mind but for me the answer is Lana.
Originally Posted by BeMine
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 13:48 #3335Senior Member

Posts: 180Any PSE recommendations?
I am looking for a good PSE experience. Could you let me know what you think is the best PSE in the current DI lineup?
-
03-11-23 13:45 #3334Senior Member

Posts: 180Well, she told me she was moving to Florida. So don't feel bad or plead for them; they're just community pussies. Changing locations is part of this business, and who knows, a better one might yet be found!
Originally Posted by WaveMaker
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 09:49 #3333Senior Member

Posts: 311Aaliyah news
This is really sad, that Aaliyah is no longer with us. The last meeting I had with her was so wonderful.
I'm hoping this is temporary though. She told me she was moving to Michigan, had signed a lease, and would be working clubs in that area. She had broken up with her boyfriend, but she said she would plan to come back to visit Indianapolis, since she'd only be 4 hours away. Please Aaliyah, please say that this is true. You can't leave us. Please come back!
-
03-10-23 19:53 #3332Senior Member

Posts: 137You're right, prostitutes never lie about their age.
It's a fact that one is in her 40's. There are several 40 year olds on DI. I'm not saying they're not high performers, but why not be truthful? Airbrushed photos, claiming to be low volume, etc. They're selling a fantasy, so I get it. A few weeks ago DI was supposedly catfished by a new provider. We now trust a prostitution ring? Sure. They didn't knowingly allow photoshopped pics be posted? Hard to say. But DI has personal info and most rings get busted at some point. Just sayin. Play safe.
Originally Posted by DaddyForU1212
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 18:23 #3331Senior Member

Posts: 142Crap. Lost a good one today
Looks like we lost Aaliyah today. I know she had a change in her life but thought she would still be around. Wish her the best. She was one of them as well.
-
03-10-23 15:35 #3330Senior Member

Posts: 311See Skyla for PSE
Looking for a PSE? Then go see Skyla! I saw her today for the third time and she was amazing. Plenty of dirty talk while I pounded her in doggy. Deep French kissing when she bounced on my hard cock while we fucked in CG, followed by an outstanding BBBJ with CIM. An awesome, fun time. Don't miss it!
-
03-10-23 12:50 #3329Senior Member

Posts: 192Inflation
Yeah, thanks Brandon.
Originally Posted by Slayter9
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 11:57 #3328Senior Member

Posts: 148Jayla, Kali, and Sam
Very interesting. I have seen Jayla a while ago. I found her to be very friendly but not the same level of GFE as Piper. But this review really sounds very promising. Look like she has gotten more relaxed.
I am fixing to go for a visit and am split between Jayla, Kali, and Sam. Would love to hear thoughts on those three sexy ladies. There is of course the lovely Natalii too, but I am looking for a dirty GFE.
RL.
Originally Posted by WaveMaker
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 19:17 #3327Regular Member

Posts: 12Two of the three advertise as in their 30's. Let's leave those facts as truth, all 3 are great looking options and the best DI currently has to offer. D4 U over and out.
Originally Posted by Slayter9
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 19:01 #3326Senior Member

Posts: 137The free market decides
Prostitutes can ask for whatever they think they can collect. Interesting that of those 3, one is in her 20's, one in her 30's, one in her 40's.
Originally Posted by JayDubIndy
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 17:50 #3325Regular Member

Posts: 19Privatedelights
She's on another site. Same pictures. Kiara is the name she goes by now! I just saw her. Has not changed. I highly recommend seeing her.
Originally Posted by WildMan1966
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 16:17 #3324Senior Member

Posts: 40Violet
I have seen her a couple of times. She was a lot of fun both times. Her pussy gets very wet. Was going to book with her again but she disappeared. Have not been able to find her on any other sites. I hope she comes back.
Originally Posted by Donny34
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 11:26 #3323Senior Member

Posts: 579Nice!
I've gotten the dirty talk, but not the hair pulling. Thanks for the update!
Originally Posted by WaveMaker
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 11:25 #3322Senior Member

Posts: 579She's smokin!
I can't wait to give her a go!
Originally Posted by JayDubIndy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





