Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3336

    Pse

    Quote Originally Posted by BeMine  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for a good PSE experience. Could you let me know what you think is the best PSE in the current DI lineup?
    I think there are some really good options, Ginger and Sam come to mind but for me the answer is Lana.

  2. #3335

    Any PSE recommendations?

    I am looking for a good PSE experience. Could you let me know what you think is the best PSE in the current DI lineup?

  3. #3334
    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    This is really sad, that Aaliyah is no longer with us. The last meeting I had with her was so wonderful.

    I'm hoping this is temporary though. She told me she was moving to Michigan, had signed a lease, and would be working clubs in that area. She had broken up with her boyfriend, but she said she would plan to come back to visit Indianapolis, since she'd only be 4 hours away. Please Aaliyah, please say that this is true. You can't leave us. Please come back!
    Well, she told me she was moving to Florida. So don't feel bad or plead for them; they're just community pussies. Changing locations is part of this business, and who knows, a better one might yet be found!

  4. #3333

    Aaliyah news

    This is really sad, that Aaliyah is no longer with us. The last meeting I had with her was so wonderful.

    I'm hoping this is temporary though. She told me she was moving to Michigan, had signed a lease, and would be working clubs in that area. She had broken up with her boyfriend, but she said she would plan to come back to visit Indianapolis, since she'd only be 4 hours away. Please Aaliyah, please say that this is true. You can't leave us. Please come back!

  5. #3332

    You're right, prostitutes never lie about their age.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForU1212  [View Original Post]
    Two of the three advertise as in their 30's. Let's leave those facts as truth, all 3 are great looking options and the best DI currently has to offer. D4 U over and out.
    It's a fact that one is in her 40's. There are several 40 year olds on DI. I'm not saying they're not high performers, but why not be truthful? Airbrushed photos, claiming to be low volume, etc. They're selling a fantasy, so I get it. A few weeks ago DI was supposedly catfished by a new provider. We now trust a prostitution ring? Sure. They didn't knowingly allow photoshopped pics be posted? Hard to say. But DI has personal info and most rings get busted at some point. Just sayin. Play safe.

  6. #3331

    Crap. Lost a good one today

    Looks like we lost Aaliyah today. I know she had a change in her life but thought she would still be around. Wish her the best. She was one of them as well.

  7. #3330

    See Skyla for PSE

    Looking for a PSE? Then go see Skyla! I saw her today for the third time and she was amazing. Plenty of dirty talk while I pounded her in doggy. Deep French kissing when she bounced on my hard cock while we fucked in CG, followed by an outstanding BBBJ with CIM. An awesome, fun time. Don't miss it!

  8. #3329

    Inflation

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    Prostitutes can ask for whatever they think they can collect. Interesting that of those 3, one is in her 20's, one in her 30's, one in her 40's.
    Yeah, thanks Brandon.

  9. #3328

    Jayla, Kali, and Sam

    Very interesting. I have seen Jayla a while ago. I found her to be very friendly but not the same level of GFE as Piper. But this review really sounds very promising. Look like she has gotten more relaxed.

    I am fixing to go for a visit and am split between Jayla, Kali, and Sam. Would love to hear thoughts on those three sexy ladies. There is of course the lovely Natalii too, but I am looking for a dirty GFE.

    RL.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jayla for a third time. She's a sweet girl but during our last meeting she started to show signs of providing a PSE.

    While we fucked in doggy, she began cheering me on with some dirty talk. Then to my surprise, she asked me to pull her hair. This is the first time she asked me to do that. So I started pulling her hair and she wanted me to pull it harder and harder, which inspired me to increase the pounding I was giving her.

    With her all natural sexy body, Jayla is really showing the potential to become a super exciting provider. Let's keep encouraging her. Maybe next time I can persuade her to do CIM.

  10. #3327
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    Prostitutes can ask for whatever they think they can collect. Interesting that of those 3, one is in her 20's, one in her 30's, one in her 40's.
    Two of the three advertise as in their 30's. Let's leave those facts as truth, all 3 are great looking options and the best DI currently has to offer. D4 U over and out.

  11. #3326

    The free market decides

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubIndy  [View Original Post]
    New girl on the site today. She is the third girl now at $250/ hhr. This is starting to get out of hand.
    Prostitutes can ask for whatever they think they can collect. Interesting that of those 3, one is in her 20's, one in her 30's, one in her 40's.

  12. #3325

    Privatedelights

    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan1966  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a couple of times. She was a lot of fun both times. Her pussy gets very wet. Was going to book with her again but she disappeared. Have not been able to find her on any other sites. I hope she comes back.
    She's on another site. Same pictures. Kiara is the name she goes by now! I just saw her. Has not changed. I highly recommend seeing her.

  13. #3324

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by Donny34  [View Original Post]
    Hey was wondering who has been with Violet? Wondering why she has left DI. Anyone know if she'll return? PM me if you have any info on her. She was honestly one of my favorite gals to visit.
    I have seen her a couple of times. She was a lot of fun both times. Her pussy gets very wet. Was going to book with her again but she disappeared. Have not been able to find her on any other sites. I hope she comes back.

  14. #3323

    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jayla for a third time. She's a sweet girl but during our last meeting she started to show signs of providing a PSE.

    While we fucked in doggy, she began cheering me on with some dirty talk. Then to my surprise, she asked me to pull her hair. This is the first time she asked me to do that. So I started pulling her hair and she wanted me to pull it harder and harder, which inspired me to increase the pounding I was giving her.

    With her all natural sexy body, Jayla is really showing the potential to become a super exciting provider. Let's keep encouraging her. Maybe next time I can persuade her to do CIM.
    I've gotten the dirty talk, but not the hair pulling. Thanks for the update!

  15. #3322

    She's smokin!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubIndy  [View Original Post]
    New girl on the site today. She is the third girl now at $250/ hhr. This is starting to get out of hand.
    I can't wait to give her a go!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape