Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 18048
-
03-13-23 22:10 #12663Senior Member

Posts: 38Any info. Looks too good to be true
Hello,
Does anyone have any info on https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/796204025273 She just looks way too good to be real.
Thanks!
-
03-13-23 12:17 #12662Senior Member

Posts: 209Rae is a doll
She fits the MILF bill. Not sure about the kink though. DM if you have any good recommendations for Cinci. I will be up that way soon.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/272072296360
-
03-13-23 12:10 #12661Senior Member

Posts: 258I hate to break this to you but Cincinnati is a gold mine when compared to Lexington. Our town is as dry as it could ever be.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 22:40 #12660Senior Member

Posts: 1189Would appreciate suggestions
Hello, Lexington--I'm a Cincinnati monger and my wife will be going out of town next month which will give me some "play time". The scene here in Cincinnati is pretty crappy so I'd be open to making a trip to Lexington for an afternoon or evening.
I'm an older white guy so, naturally, I'd want to meet someone who's OK with my age (71). I'm generally not into AA women but I don't totally write them off. I don't mind a few extra pounds, but I'm not into BBWs. Naturally, young girls are fine but I prefer MILFs as long as they're attractive enough. Mostly, I like the kinky ones who are open to prostrate massage, rimming, toys, pegging, etc. So, if you know of any girls in the area that fit those descriptions, I'd love to know about them. I haven't read through the Lexington forum yet, but I'll start doing so. Thanks in advance for any info you can share and feel free to PM me if you prefer.
-
03-12-23 13:58 #12659Senior Member

Posts: 60Updated reports for me
Keep forgeting to post my latest reports, here they are.
Paisley 8/10.
I've seen some negative on her but I pulled the trigger anyway, my take was she is great, I had a good time with her. She was nice and was clean. Her apartment was a little messy but tbh who cares. Didn't see her stg ad but here is her EB ad.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8595560569
Kristen 4/10.
Very difficult to get a hold of IMO, finally got a date. Got there and the smell was so strong I was gagged the entire time tbh. Menu is pretty open, can't complain about her skills with junior but I don't think ill repeat.
Personal request please DM me: I'm curious about SA but I'd like to know if there is enough volume there to justify the crazy subscription cost and / or if I can get in contact with them bypassing the sub. Thanks.
-
03-11-23 14:37 #12658Senior Member

Posts: 437CC and Marie
CC and Marie are doing duo's today till they head back to Louisville later this evening. You can see either both or individually.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
Marie:
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/kentucky/lexington/119522428
-
03-11-23 13:21 #12657Senior Member

Posts: 437Cc
CC will be town till about 8:00 tonight.
-
03-11-23 12:13 #12656Regular Member

Posts: 20Not yet
I asked politely but have not heard back yet, unfortunately. I understand that is can be overwhelming tho, believe.
Originally Posted by Ktucky79
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 12:03 #12655Senior Member

Posts: 442Richmomd
I just want to know if anyone got the info at this point. LOL.
Originally Posted by CodeVille
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 21:03 #12654Senior Member

Posts: 571A dream with Rae
I had a few minutes to get away today and texted Rae. She immediately texted back and asked to give her a little time to get ready. Within 30 minutes I was in the parking lot of her nice hotel of New Town and she was texting her room number. Walked in exchanged pleasantries and we were on the bed with my Cock in her mouth. She licking you and down the shaft, stroking me and sucking me balls. She can't take it all down her throat but she sure tried. After hearing my full attention the cover goes on and I went Mish. I love her ass but I was wanting to play with her Tits and wrap my hand around her throat while I pounded her harder and harder! Finish was in the bag. We chatted a little more and got cleaned up, dressed and out the door. I know she's not a 20 something and she's gained a little but she still has a great bod, she's clean and reliable. Not to mention she seems to really enjoy sucking Cock and taking a good hard Fucking! I'll repeat again soon.
-
03-10-23 20:21 #12653Senior Member

Posts: 116Kerri
Your post is insightful and I hope people read what this person wrote above with great care. If there was ever a person, worth helping, it is Kerri. She was nearly taken from us too soon. The world is richer for having her. Again, folks read the post I'm responding too and if you are someone of wealthier means, any way you could help Kerri, it would be utterly beautiful!
Originally Posted by HandsOne1960
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 20:12 #12652Senior Member

Posts: 37I would also be interested, if anyone wants to forward the info.
Originally Posted by ShyGuy72
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 14:41 #12651Senior Member

Posts: 360Come play with Kay heads up
Kay has posted again this morning. Just reminder to not waste money, but also "you do you" I'm trying to get the robbers and cash and dashers out of the game.
-
03-10-23 10:23 #12650Senior Member

Posts: 63Second CodeVille's Request
I would like to second CodeVille's request and see if anyone who has received the Richmond UTR info would be willing to share. It would be greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by CodeVille
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 09:14 #12649Regular Member

Posts: 12Cougar
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...a/782885025512
Saw her yesterday 3/9. Pictures are close to accurate.
Incall location by interstate. Safe, good, clean (if a bit messy) location.
BJ to K9 FS. Not quite GFE, very direct. But very accommodating to requests and also accommodating given my personal disability.
May not be everyone's taste. But I'd consider her a good provider and I'd repeat.









Reply With Quote





