Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 19,576 to 19,590 of 27140
-
03-12-23 13:23 #7565Senior Member

Posts: 84How do you guys do it.
How do you guys get thru the mental block I have for BBFS?
-
03-12-23 12:45 #7564Senior Member

Posts: 551Price
Bro we can have a argument everyday about this it won't change these dude be falling in love with this girls unfortunately some don't get attention in the real world so whenever someone treat them nice they immediately drop bands I seen reviews where people are proud to say they drop 200 400 even $600 for upgrades you just have to play their games. O to the people that can lower the price or even get away with the extra these girls provide this is just what we see here I had conversations where the girl would say they have guys sending them money to help their families or whatever needs they needed so the sad part is this will just keep getting higher I remember I started doing this mongering about two three years ago I would paid 1.6 a hr then it went up to 2.2 out of nowhere 2.6 now we stuck at 3.2.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 10:59 #7563Senior Member

Posts: 162I don't get it. Aside from the broker part, why would the J-Girls be giving a higher cut to the house than C-girls or K-girls? And if that was the case, why wouldn't they go work somewhere else where they weren't overcharged like that?
Originally Posted by NeoZeed
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 08:01 #7562Senior Member

Posts: 593I was thinking the same thing. No way the broker is taking 50% of the girls cut. Maybe some girls are stuck with a shitty arrangement like this, but most are not. They are making an absolute killing here in NYC, that's why they keep coming.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Compare their rates here in NYC to the rates elsewhere. And it's not only in Japan, Australia is another popular place for J-girls to work but prices are way lower out there too (I think Sydney may have a better J-girl scene than even NYC). For example, look at this famous place in Sydney: https://479ginza.com.au/Roster.
They have a fucking massive roster, very nice amenities at the shop and the rates rarely go above $320 H. Bear in mind that is $320 AUD, not USD. After you take the current exchange rate into account (1 AUD = 0. 6 USD) that comes out to around $200 USD. So it's about $200 USD for an hour with hot early 20's J-Girl in Australia and the girl presumably keeps around $100-$150. I think their rates in Japan are comparable, probably even slightly lower.
Over here in NYC, some of you are paying $200 USD for just the BBFS! The girls know these rates are crazy compared of what they could be making elsewhere. NYC mongers are already getting raped by high hourly rates of around $400 USD, to say nothing of the tips for extras. But as long as dudes keep paying it, the girls will keep charging it.
It's a real shame, but prostitution will probably never be legal in the US like it is in Japan or Australia IMO. Too many stupid fucking puritans in American politics and society.
-
03-12-23 05:55 #7561Senior Member

Posts: 4758Numbers
It is not as bad as this math.
Don't forget the girls are just looking for tips. Including sympathy tips with heart felt stories. I have seen an actual spreadsheet from a girl that calculating all of her costs and income. She was a smart girl but I still didn't pay her bbfscip tip. She used my brain to help her analyze the info so I used her back. I am expensive too. LOL.
Also, girls working here and not top tier girl where back home they are earning much less than what they take home working in the US.
If they were making less, they wouldn't be working here.
If we want to fight for human rights and fair wages. We are on the wrong board. .
Originally Posted by NeoZeed
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 23:24 #7560Senior Member

Posts: 55110 ten
Appreciate you buddy always coming down in clutch some people don't even share info I'm always giving out info on the pms or in public.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 22:36 #7559Senior Member

Posts: 2422Variance
This part might heavily depend on the provider cas usually if we book multiple hours, the provider would assume we just provide the full donation and raw upcharge inclusively. If the provider is desperate she might count it to make sure the numbers arent off LOL. If 90 min is 450 or 2 hr for 600, bb upcharge is 100, then total would be 550 per 90 min or 700 for 2 hours all in. Unless the provider herself specify otherwise, the upcharge should only be 1 x and for all. It's rare for them to upcharge twice unless we fk it up and ask them every nitty gritty then they will definitely break it down nicely for you to chip out more green bars from your wallet. YMMV.
Originally Posted by NYSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 22:29 #7558Senior Member

Posts: 2422Market psychology
Its not as if we don't understand nor sympathize with them, Chinese agencies also has similar concerns like JP and koreans. But instead of working their way up with polishing skills, they want to take the easy way out by steep upcharging the clients placing the highballing game on us; a few times may work, but long term wise they could potential lose a majority of their revenues hence some atf's will reach out to us when business slow cas they prob charging every client crazy steep GPS tags. Good math work, thanks man.
Originally Posted by NeoZeed
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 22:28 #7557Senior Member

Posts: 39Extended stay
What I meant was if you do more than an hour, like 90 min or 2 hr. Would the BBFS upcharge be the same?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 21:00 #7556Senior Member

Posts: 2422Rough wave
Glad you tried the shots man, these JP talents are all trying to push from 1 ben up to 3 ben on upcharge so far, kgirls are also following this pattern lately in both west and east coast yet they complain why business is slow. Double standard GPS. But after this exp, miu might be more cautious from now on LOL. Nice game man.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 20:17 #7555Senior Member

Posts: 1766Bbfscip negotiation with PP Miu
Saw Miu today. I will leave a real review on NYC. But, I did haggle bbfscip with her. At first she was like 100 + 100. I only had +100 on me. I thought I got her to agree to a hundred for everything but no. Actually took out the money and counted it.
So decided just condom and I was drilling her doggy and she was screaming and the condom broke and about 3 minutes later she figured it out. She said feels better without. $100 cm in pussy. So yeah, I just dicked her down hard in doggy and got a deal because she thought I would finish earlier.
There is no reason to pay 200 to Japanese girls. F that.
10 ten is in k town. It is also called asian star.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
10 tenclub dot com.
You have to text them to get on their twitter. But no need as website updates who is working that day.
-
03-11-23 16:33 #7554Senior Member

Posts: 63Damn man. Those house and broker fees are insane.
Originally Posted by NeoZeed
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 14:41 #7553Senior Member

Posts: 32Yuri Tour
Yuri is at www.blossom-k.com in Dallas starting today.
Originally Posted by ChickenHawk88
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 12:19 #7552Senior Member

Posts: 91Repeat makes it good!
Saw Sayuri and 10 tenclub. First time I got $150 CIP but second time I did an hour session because I liked playing with her tits and wanted to cum twice and she didn't uncharge me on the 2nd session! I guess it pays to repeat with the girl as she gets more comfortable and rewards you with extra pussy pleasure!
-
03-11-23 11:27 #7551Senior Member

Posts: 78PPC Aria
Was at PPC Thu 8.30. After some back and forth earlier on text, ARIA was available. Really lovely, tall, lithe, slim girl with nice naturals. I negotiated by chatting nicely and friendly way. Being nice can go a long way! Inside +100. Started with standing DS right away, then BBBJ and a lot of FF and later CG and MISH to finish. Showered and left. After she gave me a back massage.












Reply With Quote




