Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 19,576 to 19,590 of 27136
-
03-12-23 05:55 #7561Senior Member

Posts: 4756Numbers
It is not as bad as this math.
Don't forget the girls are just looking for tips. Including sympathy tips with heart felt stories. I have seen an actual spreadsheet from a girl that calculating all of her costs and income. She was a smart girl but I still didn't pay her bbfscip tip. She used my brain to help her analyze the info so I used her back. I am expensive too. LOL.
Also, girls working here and not top tier girl where back home they are earning much less than what they take home working in the US.
If they were making less, they wouldn't be working here.
If we want to fight for human rights and fair wages. We are on the wrong board. .
Originally Posted by NeoZeed
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 23:24 #7560Senior Member

Posts: 55110 ten
Appreciate you buddy always coming down in clutch some people don't even share info I'm always giving out info on the pms or in public.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 22:36 #7559Senior Member

Posts: 2422Variance
This part might heavily depend on the provider cas usually if we book multiple hours, the provider would assume we just provide the full donation and raw upcharge inclusively. If the provider is desperate she might count it to make sure the numbers arent off LOL. If 90 min is 450 or 2 hr for 600, bb upcharge is 100, then total would be 550 per 90 min or 700 for 2 hours all in. Unless the provider herself specify otherwise, the upcharge should only be 1 x and for all. It's rare for them to upcharge twice unless we fk it up and ask them every nitty gritty then they will definitely break it down nicely for you to chip out more green bars from your wallet. YMMV.
Originally Posted by NYSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 22:29 #7558Senior Member

Posts: 2422Market psychology
Its not as if we don't understand nor sympathize with them, Chinese agencies also has similar concerns like JP and koreans. But instead of working their way up with polishing skills, they want to take the easy way out by steep upcharging the clients placing the highballing game on us; a few times may work, but long term wise they could potential lose a majority of their revenues hence some atf's will reach out to us when business slow cas they prob charging every client crazy steep GPS tags. Good math work, thanks man.
Originally Posted by NeoZeed
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 22:28 #7557Senior Member

Posts: 39Extended stay
What I meant was if you do more than an hour, like 90 min or 2 hr. Would the BBFS upcharge be the same?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 21:00 #7556Senior Member

Posts: 2422Rough wave
Glad you tried the shots man, these JP talents are all trying to push from 1 ben up to 3 ben on upcharge so far, kgirls are also following this pattern lately in both west and east coast yet they complain why business is slow. Double standard GPS. But after this exp, miu might be more cautious from now on LOL. Nice game man.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 20:17 #7555Senior Member

Posts: 1765Bbfscip negotiation with PP Miu
Saw Miu today. I will leave a real review on NYC. But, I did haggle bbfscip with her. At first she was like 100 + 100. I only had +100 on me. I thought I got her to agree to a hundred for everything but no. Actually took out the money and counted it.
So decided just condom and I was drilling her doggy and she was screaming and the condom broke and about 3 minutes later she figured it out. She said feels better without. $100 cm in pussy. So yeah, I just dicked her down hard in doggy and got a deal because she thought I would finish earlier.
There is no reason to pay 200 to Japanese girls. F that.
10 ten is in k town. It is also called asian star.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
10 tenclub dot com.
You have to text them to get on their twitter. But no need as website updates who is working that day.
-
03-11-23 16:33 #7554Senior Member

Posts: 63Damn man. Those house and broker fees are insane.
Originally Posted by NeoZeed
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 14:41 #7553Senior Member

Posts: 32Yuri Tour
Yuri is at www.blossom-k.com in Dallas starting today.
Originally Posted by ChickenHawk88
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 12:19 #7552Senior Member

Posts: 91Repeat makes it good!
Saw Sayuri and 10 tenclub. First time I got $150 CIP but second time I did an hour session because I liked playing with her tits and wanted to cum twice and she didn't uncharge me on the 2nd session! I guess it pays to repeat with the girl as she gets more comfortable and rewards you with extra pussy pleasure!
-
03-11-23 11:27 #7551Senior Member

Posts: 78PPC Aria
Was at PPC Thu 8.30. After some back and forth earlier on text, ARIA was available. Really lovely, tall, lithe, slim girl with nice naturals. I negotiated by chatting nicely and friendly way. Being nice can go a long way! Inside +100. Started with standing DS right away, then BBBJ and a lot of FF and later CG and MISH to finish. Showered and left. After she gave me a back massage.
-
03-11-23 00:00 #7550Senior Member

Posts: 70There is a legit reason why the pricing is that way. I heard it from 2 ATFs that Jgirls have 50% go to the house (reason is "security", meals, housekeeper, house rent, etc). Here is the kicker: the broker that locates and arranges the travel here takes an Absurd cut of the remaining 50%. Remember, it's not just the Jgirls setting an alarm on their phones. They are actually texting the Japanese broker on their start and end times. So from that let's say 360 rate, if house takes 180, girl splits 180 with broker, she isn't making as much per session as the avg c-girl who just splits her 320 fee and keeps 160.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
There was a pretty popular Jgirl at AS like 2 or 3 yrs ago that came here without broker, chose to remain at 300 rate and Never did BBFS. She didn't have to work as hard and risk as much of her health, split 300, kept 150.
It gets worse for the less attractive girls at the 320 rate. They have to split 160 with the jbroker.
-
03-10-23 22:12 #7549Senior Member

Posts: 551Ppc
I Usually go around 8-9 when I can find parking, sounded like some white dude he was running out of breath. I can literally hear everything, I didn't even want to see anyone anymore dude was asking all sore of questions. LOL. BTW off topic but where is 10 ten or they have a Twitter I keep seeing it pop up.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 21:51 #7548Senior Member

Posts: 2422Another wastebang
Thanks for checking her man, it is absolutely a highway robbery these girls are charging more for CIP which is beyond absurd. IMHO, 2 bens for CIP, and 1 ben just for BBFS is sickening; these girls need some psych consult for market GPS abnormality. This tactic is worse than CFS; at least we don't have to feel stressed on timing the release button for the explosion to burst. Sticking with other asians and steering far away from these GPS duds that want to rob 2 bens with lazy vibes. YMMV.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 20:58 #7547Senior Member

Posts: 126There you go. Seems like thy aren't coming forward in the public chats.
Originally Posted by Maleficant
[View Original Post]
For those that are sharing frequently it just happened that they prefer their experiences to be very specific. For instance. Many aren't just looking for FS with extras, they want the table shower, the massage, rimming, the water play and other foreplay things included in the AMP experience which is why it cost so much more to begin with. Plus the atmosphere it self is way different at the AMP it self.
For BBW over 50 search some of the other boards for Carol and crew in Forest Hills. Lol. Grannies from like 5-15 years ago. Hopefully they haven't kicked the bucket












Reply With Quote





