Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 515 565 965 1465 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 33219
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26259

    Anna

    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...nati/119469758#.

    Any past experience with her?

    I have tried to txt no response as of yet so makes me nervous.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #26258
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilwetwet  [View Original Post]
    I love your wittiness HB and have missed you. Glad you are back from Fl.

    See you soon xoxo.
    Now that your school is over for a while we will have more time to keep it wet. Glaze my face like a donut.

  3. #26257
    Quote Originally Posted by TheStang66  [View Original Post]
    I could tell you blood boiling stories about it but, but me throat, me throat's gone dry.
    We love staying here. Stay safe.

  4. #26256

    Brookee is back!

    Saw her today, incall north of town. Thanks to Hillbilly Bob for helping her get back to visit. She has put on some weight, but she's the sweet pleaser she was back then- we had a lot of fun at a very reasonable donation. She's all about making you happy. If you want a drugged out 20-something spinner, look elsewhere. Message Hillbilly Bob for contact info.

    The good Dr.

  5. #26255

    Be glad be very glad

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. Glad you didn't go into detail LOL.
    I could tell you blood boiling stories about it but, but me throat, me throat's gone dry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails baby-yoda-yoda.gif‎  

  6. #26254
    Quote Originally Posted by TheStang66  [View Original Post]
    I agree the location is less than satisfactory but my little brain won out and I had a hour visit with her. As stated run down house near bottom of Harrison Ave. She takes you to a small room with a twin sized bed. I was a little twitchy cause of the location but she got me comfortable after letting me look around a bit then bolting the door to her room. A few pleasantries and it was down to business. Not going into details but dfk, mpops, BBBJ, daty, cowgirl, missionary and doggy are all an option. No cim or greek though. She was clean and fresh some baby damage but we already knew she had kids. Said she was willing to do outs with me as long as we arranged transportation but as always YMMV. All in all I will be seeing again. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/119452529.
    Thanks for the report. Glad you didn't go into detail LOL.

  7. #26253
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    Oooooooh a "black guy". Must've been terrifying.
    I wonder if he would have went in if a "white guy" went into the building?

  8. #26252

    Danileigh

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    Don't go to see this chick! I set up an appt with her and she gave me an address which is on the west side bottom of Harrison avenue like you are going to I - 75. As I am asking for rate she quotes 130 for a qv, then I could ter with 120 and I hear a dude I the background say that's cool. I get to the address and it's a freaking trap house! LOL. One black dude parked behind me and entered the same exact building. Me valuing my only life and not wanting to end up dead in some dumpster somewhere passed and left. She is cute in these pics but I would only do an outcall. Do not do trap houses. Easy to get offend and no one would ever find you. My warning g.
    I agree the location is less than satisfactory but my little brain won out and I had a hour visit with her. As stated run down house near bottom of Harrison Ave. She takes you to a small room with a twin sized bed. I was a little twitchy cause of the location but she got me comfortable after letting me look around a bit then bolting the door to her room. A few pleasantries and it was down to business. Not going into details but dfk, mpops, BBBJ, daty, cowgirl, missionary and doggy are all an option. No cim or greek though. She was clean and fresh some baby damage but we already knew she had kids. Said she was willing to do outs with me as long as we arranged transportation but as always YMMV. All in all I will be seeing again. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/119452529.
    Last edited by TheStang66; 03-11-23 at 12:42. Reason: wrong abbreviation

  9. #26251
    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to report the March 8th bust of a well-known provider working out of the Extended Stay America on Hunt Road, just off the Reagan Highway, in the Blue Ash area of Cincinnati. She was cited for 3rd degree misdemeanor prostitution. Because she had no contraband in the room and was cooperative, she was not hauled to jail for processing.

    There appears to be a recent increase in the number of providers working Blue Ash and staying at either the Hunt Road or Creek Road Extended Stay hotels. Use extreme caution or, better yet, avoid mongering in this area at this time.
    Where did you get this report?

    I searched for awhile an couldn't find anything on it.

  10. #26250
    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to report the March 8th bust of a well-known provider working out of the Extended Stay America on Hunt Road, just off the Reagan Highway, in the Blue Ash area of Cincinnati. She was cited for 3rd degree misdemeanor prostitution. Because she had no contraband in the room and was cooperative, she was not hauled to jail for processing.

    There appears to be a recent increase in the number of providers working Blue Ash and staying at either the Hunt Road or Creek Road Extended Stay hotels. Use extreme caution or, better yet, avoid mongering in this area at this time.
    The was a 46 year old lady who went by the name RED.

    Who use to be in blue ash recently an I don't see her ad up anymore.

    Odd the was a bust an now her ad is gone.

    She did duos with a black hair woman who want by BB.

    But they don't work together anymore.

    Is that the woman you say got busted?

  11. #26249

    Then who is it?

    The original post posited that Tisha was in the Boone car dealer / trafficking arrest.

    In actuality, Aleisha and Jason (the car dealer) were booked into Boone county jail within an hour of each other with similar charges.

    Perhaps you were confused and thought I was referring to Tisha in the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyRay420  [View Original Post]
    Not the same girl.

  12. #26248

    Taylor Nikole

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo  [View Original Post]
    Exactly 40.
    40? She was 40 5 years ago maybe. Still looks good for her age but 40 is hard to believe.

  13. #26247
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    Don't go to see this chick! I set up an appt with her and she gave me an address which is on the west side bottom of Harrison avenue like you are going to I - 75. As I am asking for rate she quotes 130 for a qv, then I could ter with 120 and I hear a dude I the background say that's cool. I get to the address and it's a freaking trap house! LOL. One black dude parked behind me and entered the same exact building. Me valuing my only life and not wanting to end up dead in some dumpster somewhere passed and left. She is cute in these pics but I would only do an outcall. Do not do trap houses. Easy to get offend and no one would ever find you. My warning g.
    Oooooooh a "black guy". Must've been terrifying.

  14. #26246
    Quote Originally Posted by Filmbyter  [View Original Post]
    BOTH are no fly zones for me, but I'm excessively cautious.
    I've seen some higher end local and travelling providers in Blue Ash, but they are also staying at the higher end hotels or extended stays.

  15. #26245

    Blue Ash and Sharonville

    BOTH are no fly zones for me, but I'm excessively cautious.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo  [View Original Post]
    For all the talk of Sharonville, I think Blue Ash is more active on enforcement. I know of know stings targeting mongers that they've done though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape