Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 515 565 965 1465 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 33211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26251
    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to report the March 8th bust of a well-known provider working out of the Extended Stay America on Hunt Road, just off the Reagan Highway, in the Blue Ash area of Cincinnati. She was cited for 3rd degree misdemeanor prostitution. Because she had no contraband in the room and was cooperative, she was not hauled to jail for processing.

    There appears to be a recent increase in the number of providers working Blue Ash and staying at either the Hunt Road or Creek Road Extended Stay hotels. Use extreme caution or, better yet, avoid mongering in this area at this time.
    Where did you get this report?

    I searched for awhile an couldn't find anything on it.

  2. #26250
    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to report the March 8th bust of a well-known provider working out of the Extended Stay America on Hunt Road, just off the Reagan Highway, in the Blue Ash area of Cincinnati. She was cited for 3rd degree misdemeanor prostitution. Because she had no contraband in the room and was cooperative, she was not hauled to jail for processing.

    There appears to be a recent increase in the number of providers working Blue Ash and staying at either the Hunt Road or Creek Road Extended Stay hotels. Use extreme caution or, better yet, avoid mongering in this area at this time.
    The was a 46 year old lady who went by the name RED.

    Who use to be in blue ash recently an I don't see her ad up anymore.

    Odd the was a bust an now her ad is gone.

    She did duos with a black hair woman who want by BB.

    But they don't work together anymore.

    Is that the woman you say got busted?

  3. #26249

    Then who is it?

    The original post posited that Tisha was in the Boone car dealer / trafficking arrest.

    In actuality, Aleisha and Jason (the car dealer) were booked into Boone county jail within an hour of each other with similar charges.

    Perhaps you were confused and thought I was referring to Tisha in the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyRay420  [View Original Post]
    Not the same girl.

  4. #26248

    Taylor Nikole

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo  [View Original Post]
    Exactly 40.
    40? She was 40 5 years ago maybe. Still looks good for her age but 40 is hard to believe.

  5. #26247
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    Don't go to see this chick! I set up an appt with her and she gave me an address which is on the west side bottom of Harrison avenue like you are going to I - 75. As I am asking for rate she quotes 130 for a qv, then I could ter with 120 and I hear a dude I the background say that's cool. I get to the address and it's a freaking trap house! LOL. One black dude parked behind me and entered the same exact building. Me valuing my only life and not wanting to end up dead in some dumpster somewhere passed and left. She is cute in these pics but I would only do an outcall. Do not do trap houses. Easy to get offend and no one would ever find you. My warning g.
    Oooooooh a "black guy". Must've been terrifying.

  6. #26246
    Quote Originally Posted by Filmbyter  [View Original Post]
    BOTH are no fly zones for me, but I'm excessively cautious.
    I've seen some higher end local and travelling providers in Blue Ash, but they are also staying at the higher end hotels or extended stays.

  7. #26245

    Blue Ash and Sharonville

    BOTH are no fly zones for me, but I'm excessively cautious.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo  [View Original Post]
    For all the talk of Sharonville, I think Blue Ash is more active on enforcement. I know of know stings targeting mongers that they've done though.

  8. #26244

    Cop Check

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveinCincy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the response. I guess I just assumed that with so many of the providers requesting dick pics there had to something they knew that I didn't.

    I have been RTTF for 3 months now, so I'm already following all your advice. Only had a handful of encounters so far, including a couple of AMP HEs, so still getting my feet under me as to exactly what it is I am looking for.
    Yeah, for whatever reason (and that reason is probably bad television), some providers have it in their heads that LEOs wouldn't legally be able to send dick pics, or deny that they are a LEOs, or touch them, when they can absolutely, 100% do all of those things. I'm not bitching though, to be honest the "cop check" grope can be kind of a turn on, NGL LOL.

    That said, and I only bring this up because you are relatively new, that's also true for the converse situation; a LEO posing as a provider can also send you dirty pics (though she probably? Wouldn't send her own nudes), and deny being a LEO; don't get lulled into a false sense of security in those situations.

  9. #26243

    JoeMan64

    If you want Nicki number you need to clear space in your PM to receive reply.

  10. #26242
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29

    Fine wine

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Yes a just like fine Wine gets better with age. My go to Girl. School is out a she will have more time to play. My Favorite she loves to get on top.
    I love your wittiness HB and have missed you. Glad you are back from Fl.

    See you soon xoxo.

  11. #26241
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29

    You both are so wonderful

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Kimjones4 u is on p411. From there, follow the bread crumbs to TER reviews. Presently 3.

    Little Wet Wet is kimjones4u because she told me so.
    You both are so much fun!

  12. #26240

    Smash

    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    She is 100 percent definitely dead.

    She died of an overdose.
    Yes— was my whole point! Yet, some scammer is using her photos in new ads as recently as today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 261CBCD9-D236-4FBC-88FC-4B1DC586DF3A.jpg‎   150BCEAE-45BE-42BE-A90A-27DC9A07118D.jpg‎  

  13. #26239

    Brookee

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Anyone that has been around for a while remembers Brookee. She is out of town an we have been in contact ever since she left. She is think about coming back in the area for a couple day a wanted to know if anyone was interested in paying her a visit. She has not been in the business since she left. I know it's like riding a bicycle you never forget how. She was always a great time a loved what she was doing. She is sober now but still like what she is doing. No Greek but she lives CIMWS. IF Interested let me know you can post here or send message.
    I know you are getting tons of replys on Brookee. I sent you a message I am interested as well. Thanks have a good day. Be safe out there Bob as well as everyone else.

  14. #26238

    Brooke

    Hey brother.

    I would love to see her. Do you have her latest contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Anyone that has been around for a while remembers Brookee. She is out of town an we have been in contact ever since she left. She is think about coming back in the area for a couple day a wanted to know if anyone was interested in paying her a visit. She has not been in the business since she left. I know it's like riding a bicycle you never forget how. She was always a great time a loved what she was doing. She is sober now but still like what she is doing. No Greek but she lives CIMWS. IF Interested let me know you can post here or send message.

  15. #26237
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Smashley is back from the grave:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/118839501
    She is 100 percent definitely dead.

    She died of an overdose.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape