The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7561

    Numbers

    It is not as bad as this math.

    Don't forget the girls are just looking for tips. Including sympathy tips with heart felt stories. I have seen an actual spreadsheet from a girl that calculating all of her costs and income. She was a smart girl but I still didn't pay her bbfscip tip. She used my brain to help her analyze the info so I used her back. I am expensive too. LOL.

    Also, girls working here and not top tier girl where back home they are earning much less than what they take home working in the US.

    If they were making less, they wouldn't be working here.

    If we want to fight for human rights and fair wages. We are on the wrong board. .

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeed  [View Original Post]
    There is a legit reason why the pricing is that way. I heard it from 2 ATFs that Jgirls have 50% go to the house (reason is "security", meals, housekeeper, house rent, etc). Here is the kicker: the broker that locates and arranges the travel here takes an Absurd cut of the remaining 50%. Remember, it's not just the Jgirls setting an alarm on their phones. They are actually texting the Japanese broker on their start and end times. So from that let's say 360 rate, if house takes 180, girl splits 180 with broker, she isn't making as much per session as the avg c-girl who just splits her 320 fee and keeps 160.

    There was a pretty popular Jgirl at AS like 2 or 3 yrs ago that came here without broker, chose to remain at 300 rate and Never did BBFS. She didn't have to work as hard and risk as much of her health, split 300, kept 150.

    It gets worse for the less attractive girls at the 320 rate. They have to split 160 with the jbroker.

  2. #7560

    10 ten

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Saw Miu today. I will leave a real review on NYC. But, I did haggle bbfscip with her. At first she was like 100 + 100. I only had +100 on me. I thought I got her to agree to a hundred for everything but no. Actually took out the money and counted it.

    So decided just condom and I was drilling her doggy and she was screaming and the condom broke and about 3 minutes later she figured it out. She said feels better without. $100 cm in pussy. So yeah, I just dicked her down hard in doggy and got a deal because she thought I would finish earlier.

    There is no reason to pay 200 to Japanese girls. F that.

    10 ten is in k town. It is also called asian star.

    10 tenclub dot com.

    You have to text them to get on their twitter. But no need as website updates who is working that day.
    Appreciate you buddy always coming down in clutch some people don't even share info I'm always giving out info on the pms or in public.

  3. #7559

    Variance

    Quote Originally Posted by NYSeeker  [View Original Post]
    What I meant was if you do more than an hour, like 90 min or 2 hr. Would the BBFS upcharge be the same?
    This part might heavily depend on the provider cas usually if we book multiple hours, the provider would assume we just provide the full donation and raw upcharge inclusively. If the provider is desperate she might count it to make sure the numbers arent off LOL. If 90 min is 450 or 2 hr for 600, bb upcharge is 100, then total would be 550 per 90 min or 700 for 2 hours all in. Unless the provider herself specify otherwise, the upcharge should only be 1 x and for all. It's rare for them to upcharge twice unless we fk it up and ask them every nitty gritty then they will definitely break it down nicely for you to chip out more green bars from your wallet. YMMV.

  4. #7558

    Market psychology

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeed  [View Original Post]
    There is a legit reason why the pricing is that way. I heard it from 2 ATFs that Jgirls have 50% go to the house (reason is "security", meals, housekeeper, house rent, etc). Here is the kicker: the broker that locates and arranges the travel here takes an Absurd cut of the remaining 50%. Remember, it's not just the Jgirls setting an alarm on their phones. They are actually texting the Japanese broker on their start and end times. So from that let's say 360 rate, if house takes 180, girl splits 180 with broker, she isn't making as much per session as the avg c-girl who just splits her 320 fee and keeps 160.

    There was a pretty popular Jgirl at AS like 2 or 3 yrs ago that came here without broker, chose to remain at 300 rate and Never did BBFS. She didn't have to work as hard and risk as much of her health, split 300, kept 150.

    It gets worse for the less attractive girls at the 320 rate. They have to split 160 with the jbroker.
    Its not as if we don't understand nor sympathize with them, Chinese agencies also has similar concerns like JP and koreans. But instead of working their way up with polishing skills, they want to take the easy way out by steep upcharging the clients placing the highballing game on us; a few times may work, but long term wise they could potential lose a majority of their revenues hence some atf's will reach out to us when business slow cas they prob charging every client crazy steep GPS tags. Good math work, thanks man.

  5. #7557

    Extended stay

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    She's decent. The body is pretty much on point like the first few pictures. Great body and even with her smaller butt, it has good amount of meat and bounce for doggy. She arches her legs up to form a triangle with her chest on the bed so you can half-stand doggy downward on that pussy like some porn scenes. Not sure what that position is named but I think you can imagine a visual.

    I've never had to pay more when I do 30 min or an hour. Same BBFS tip. But I think 30 min should be less BBFS. Since 60 min you can CIP twice so why is 30 min CIP 1 time the same as 2 times? Wth right?
    What I meant was if you do more than an hour, like 90 min or 2 hr. Would the BBFS upcharge be the same?

  6. #7556

    Rough wave

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Saw Miu today. I will leave a real review on NYC. But, I did haggle bbfscip with her. At first she was like 100 + 100. I only had +100 on me. I thought I got her to agree to a hundred for everything but no. Actually took out the money and counted it.

    So decided just condom and I was drilling her doggy and she was screaming and the condom broke and about 3 minutes later she figured it out. She said feels better without. $100 cm in pussy. So yeah, I just dicked her down hard in doggy and got a deal because she thought I would finish earlier.

    There is no reason to pay 200 to Japanese girls. F that.
    Glad you tried the shots man, these JP talents are all trying to push from 1 ben up to 3 ben on upcharge so far, kgirls are also following this pattern lately in both west and east coast yet they complain why business is slow. Double standard GPS. But after this exp, miu might be more cautious from now on LOL. Nice game man.

  7. #7555

    Bbfscip negotiation with PP Miu

    Saw Miu today. I will leave a real review on NYC. But, I did haggle bbfscip with her. At first she was like 100 + 100. I only had +100 on me. I thought I got her to agree to a hundred for everything but no. Actually took out the money and counted it.

    So decided just condom and I was drilling her doggy and she was screaming and the condom broke and about 3 minutes later she figured it out. She said feels better without. $100 cm in pussy. So yeah, I just dicked her down hard in doggy and got a deal because she thought I would finish earlier.

    There is no reason to pay 200 to Japanese girls. F that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    I Usually go around 8-9 when I can find parking, sounded like some white dude he was running out of breath. I can literally hear everything, I didn't even want to see anyone anymore dude was asking all sore of questions. LOL. BTW off topic but where is 10 ten or they have a Twitter I keep seeing it pop up.
    10 ten is in k town. It is also called asian star.

    10 tenclub dot com.

    You have to text them to get on their twitter. But no need as website updates who is working that day.

  8. #7554
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeed  [View Original Post]
    There is a legit reason why the pricing is that way. I heard it from 2 ATFs that Jgirls have 50% go to the house (reason is "security", meals, housekeeper, house rent, etc). Here is the kicker: the broker that locates and arranges the travel here takes an Absurd cut of the remaining 50%. Remember, it's not just the Jgirls setting an alarm on their phones. They are actually texting the Japanese broker on their start and end times. So from that let's say 360 rate, if house takes 180, girl splits 180 with broker, she isn't making as much per session as the avg c-girl who just splits her 320 fee and keeps 160.

    There was a pretty popular Jgirl at AS like 2 or 3 yrs ago that came here without broker, chose to remain at 300 rate and Never did BBFS. She didn't have to work as hard and risk as much of her health, split 300, kept 150.

    It gets worse for the less attractive girls at the 320 rate. They have to split 160 with the jbroker.
    Damn man. Those house and broker fees are insane.

  9. #7553

    Yuri Tour

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk88  [View Original Post]
    Yuri is at www.blossom-k.com in Dallas starting today.

  10. #7552

    Repeat makes it good!

    Saw Sayuri and 10 tenclub. First time I got $150 CIP but second time I did an hour session because I liked playing with her tits and wanted to cum twice and she didn't uncharge me on the 2nd session! I guess it pays to repeat with the girl as she gets more comfortable and rewards you with extra pussy pleasure!

  11. #7551

    PPC Aria

    Was at PPC Thu 8.30. After some back and forth earlier on text, ARIA was available. Really lovely, tall, lithe, slim girl with nice naturals. I negotiated by chatting nicely and friendly way. Being nice can go a long way! Inside +100. Started with standing DS right away, then BBBJ and a lot of FF and later CG and MISH to finish. Showered and left. After she gave me a back massage.

  12. #7550
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for checking her man, it is absolutely a highway robbery these girls are charging more for CIP which is beyond absurd. IMHO, 2 bens for CIP, and 1 ben just for BBFS is sickening; these girls need some psych consult for market GPS abnormality. This tactic is worse than CFS; at least we don't have to feel stressed on timing the release button for the explosion to burst. Sticking with other asians and steering far away from these GPS duds that want to rob 2 bens with lazy vibes. YMMV.
    There is a legit reason why the pricing is that way. I heard it from 2 ATFs that Jgirls have 50% go to the house (reason is "security", meals, housekeeper, house rent, etc). Here is the kicker: the broker that locates and arranges the travel here takes an Absurd cut of the remaining 50%. Remember, it's not just the Jgirls setting an alarm on their phones. They are actually texting the Japanese broker on their start and end times. So from that let's say 360 rate, if house takes 180, girl splits 180 with broker, she isn't making as much per session as the avg c-girl who just splits her 320 fee and keeps 160.

    There was a pretty popular Jgirl at AS like 2 or 3 yrs ago that came here without broker, chose to remain at 300 rate and Never did BBFS. She didn't have to work as hard and risk as much of her health, split 300, kept 150.

    It gets worse for the less attractive girls at the 320 rate. They have to split 160 with the jbroker.

  13. #7549

    Ppc

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me this was at 6-6:30 PM on Tuesday. I was like I am mentally scarring everyone that can hear me bang out this chick (Aria).

    Aria does BBFS 100 and cip an extra 100.
    I Usually go around 8-9 when I can find parking, sounded like some white dude he was running out of breath. I can literally hear everything, I didn't even want to see anyone anymore dude was asking all sore of questions. LOL. BTW off topic but where is 10 ten or they have a Twitter I keep seeing it pop up.

  14. #7548

    Another wastebang

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me this was at 6-6:30 PM on Tuesday. I was like I am mentally scarring everyone that can hear me bang out this chick (Aria).

    Aria does BBFS 100 and cip an extra 100.
    Thanks for checking her man, it is absolutely a highway robbery these girls are charging more for CIP which is beyond absurd. IMHO, 2 bens for CIP, and 1 ben just for BBFS is sickening; these girls need some psych consult for market GPS abnormality. This tactic is worse than CFS; at least we don't have to feel stressed on timing the release button for the explosion to burst. Sticking with other asians and steering far away from these GPS duds that want to rob 2 bens with lazy vibes. YMMV.

  15. #7547
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleficant  [View Original Post]
    Had 1 dude dm me looking for bbw milfs over 50 only lmaooo.
    There you go. Seems like thy aren't coming forward in the public chats.

    For those that are sharing frequently it just happened that they prefer their experiences to be very specific. For instance. Many aren't just looking for FS with extras, they want the table shower, the massage, rimming, the water play and other foreplay things included in the AMP experience which is why it cost so much more to begin with. Plus the atmosphere it self is way different at the AMP it self.

    For BBW over 50 search some of the other boards for Carol and crew in Forest Hills. Lol. Grannies from like 5-15 years ago. Hopefully they haven't kicked the bucket

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape