Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 376 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 5633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3218
    Quote Originally Posted by Philiq  [View Original Post]
    Went to Zen Asian.

    Gorgeous young girl greets me. She's wearing pink scrubs. Leads me into a futon room and I get ready. Older mom looking lady comes in and begins to give me a super hard massage. I told her various times to go softer but she would kind of mock me and keep going. Decent teasing from the back. On the flip it was DIY which was a bummer but I didn't care at the moment. Finished up and left. 100 total not bad.
    I have not had luck with Zen, personally. I would say it's a YMMV place. I have heard both happy noises and what definitely sounded like the post-fellatio spit cleaning at the sink from another room. I think Ann (Anna?) is quite attractive.

  2. #3217

    Zen Asian spa

    Went to Zen Asian.

    Gorgeous young girl greets me. She's wearing pink scrubs. Leads me into a futon room and I get ready. Older mom looking lady comes in and begins to give me a super hard massage. I told her various times to go softer but she would kind of mock me and keep going. Decent teasing from the back. On the flip it was DIY which was a bummer but I didn't care at the moment. Finished up and left. 100 total not bad.

  3. #3216

    St michael

    Last week I texted lisa, got a message back she's on her honeymoon? I also texted lucky's massage to let me know where they moved or reopen, no reply. I'm wondering what is chenin hu doing now. I see green is advertising on rm but the only review says nothing available.

  4. #3215
    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    That's why st Michaels is moving closer. City girls long drive. The lady who works there is local.
    Moving to where though? We need something south west suburbs.

  5. #3214

    Sage? Anyone

    https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...589202491.html

    Anyone paid a visit, information here or DM.

  6. #3213
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Tried the Comfort Massage in Maple Grove, decent massage. That sums that up.
    Same experience. Certainly worth returning for the massage, but no sign of more.

  7. #3212
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by HanSolo01  [View Original Post]
    Well that sucks. Lisa and Nancy were real sweethearts. The trend continues. Not many Fully reliable massage joints left.
    Especially out here nw of the cities. Any ideas?

  8. #3211

    New MG Area

    Tried the Comfort Massage in Maple Grove, decent massage. That sums that up.

  9. #3210

    New places

    Anyone got any new places all the places that I go to are getting kind of repetitive and boring. If you want to exchange places just PM me.

  10. #3209
    Quote Originally Posted by Petet  [View Original Post]
    St Michael adopted a new ordinance concerning massage places. I'm guessing none of them could meet it.
    Well that sucks. Lisa and Nancy were real sweethearts. The trend continues. Not many Fully reliable massage joints left.

  11. #3208
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    St Michael

    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    That's why st Michaels is moving closer. City girls long drive. The lady who works there is local.
    St Michael adopted a new ordinance concerning massage places. I'm guessing none of them could meet it.

  12. #3207

    No news.

    Texted both contacts, no reply from either. I had asked Lisa at BL a few months ago to let me know if she moved sometime, but I'm not hopeful.

    Sucks though, good service there.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnythingCool  [View Original Post]
    No intel, but sad news about Beauty Loyalty. That was one of my favorite spots.

  13. #3206
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer22  [View Original Post]
    Some one message me with new spots. I have one too to give.
    Check out harmony. Had a nice 4 hands massage that turned into a threesome at closing.

  14. #3205
    Quote Originally Posted by AnythingCool  [View Original Post]
    There is an AMP in Red Wing that is pretty good. I have been a few times and always left happy.

    I would go there more often if it wasn't such a long drive for me.
    That's why st Michaels is moving closer. City girls long drive. The lady who works there is local.

  15. #3204
    Quote Originally Posted by AnythingCool  [View Original Post]
    No intel, but sad news about Beauty Loyalty. That was one of my favorite spots.
    They're moving it closer so customers don't have to drive so far for l2 service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape