Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 17941
-
03-11-23 13:21 #12541Senior Member

Posts: 437Cc
CC will be town till about 8:00 tonight.
-
03-11-23 12:13 #12540Regular Member

Posts: 20Not yet
I asked politely but have not heard back yet, unfortunately. I understand that is can be overwhelming tho, believe.
Originally Posted by Ktucky79
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 12:03 #12539Senior Member

Posts: 442Richmomd
I just want to know if anyone got the info at this point. LOL.
Originally Posted by CodeVille
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 21:03 #12538Senior Member

Posts: 571A dream with Rae
I had a few minutes to get away today and texted Rae. She immediately texted back and asked to give her a little time to get ready. Within 30 minutes I was in the parking lot of her nice hotel of New Town and she was texting her room number. Walked in exchanged pleasantries and we were on the bed with my Cock in her mouth. She licking you and down the shaft, stroking me and sucking me balls. She can't take it all down her throat but she sure tried. After hearing my full attention the cover goes on and I went Mish. I love her ass but I was wanting to play with her Tits and wrap my hand around her throat while I pounded her harder and harder! Finish was in the bag. We chatted a little more and got cleaned up, dressed and out the door. I know she's not a 20 something and she's gained a little but she still has a great bod, she's clean and reliable. Not to mention she seems to really enjoy sucking Cock and taking a good hard Fucking! I'll repeat again soon.
-
03-10-23 20:21 #12537Senior Member

Posts: 116Kerri
Your post is insightful and I hope people read what this person wrote above with great care. If there was ever a person, worth helping, it is Kerri. She was nearly taken from us too soon. The world is richer for having her. Again, folks read the post I'm responding too and if you are someone of wealthier means, any way you could help Kerri, it would be utterly beautiful!
Originally Posted by HandsOne1960
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 20:12 #12536Senior Member

Posts: 37I would also be interested, if anyone wants to forward the info.
Originally Posted by ShyGuy72
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 14:41 #12535Senior Member

Posts: 360Come play with Kay heads up
Kay has posted again this morning. Just reminder to not waste money, but also "you do you" I'm trying to get the robbers and cash and dashers out of the game.
-
03-10-23 10:23 #12534Senior Member

Posts: 63Second CodeVille's Request
I would like to second CodeVille's request and see if anyone who has received the Richmond UTR info would be willing to share. It would be greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by CodeVille
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 09:14 #12533Regular Member

Posts: 12Cougar
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...a/782885025512
Saw her yesterday 3/9. Pictures are close to accurate.
Incall location by interstate. Safe, good, clean (if a bit messy) location.
BJ to K9 FS. Not quite GFE, very direct. But very accommodating to requests and also accommodating given my personal disability.
May not be everyone's taste. But I'd consider her a good provider and I'd repeat.
-
03-10-23 08:37 #12532Senior Member

Posts: 203No time for that
Would one of you fortunate mongers that got a dm from this dude please share the utr's info in a dm? I'd like to see her profile. I understand he can't answer that many dm's from all us horny f*ck*rs. Having to wait a minute between messages can be a stretch to one's patience. Btdt.
Originally Posted by OmegleDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 07:29 #12531Senior Member

Posts: 228CC and Marie
Spreading the "ILL WILL" to all the unexpecting that will regret it later!
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
Just ask Pussymaster!
-
03-10-23 00:40 #12530Senior Member

Posts: 437CC and Marie
CC and Marie will be in town this afternoon (Friday) about 3:00 till 3:00 on Saturday afternoon.
-
03-09-23 23:50 #12529Senior Member

Posts: 568No response
For me either. But I get it. You get swamped and finally say screw it there are too many horny mongers out there for me to respond too. LOL.
Originally Posted by HandsOne1960
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 21:37 #12528Senior Member

Posts: 221UTR Richmond
I sent a pm last week and have not received a reply.
Originally Posted by JayDaddy75
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 21:36 #12527Senior Member

Posts: 221Kerri
I don't want to sound like a white knight or something, but I totally agree. An immediate need she has is for an electric wheelchair. As if being in a terrible car crash and losing her legs wasn't enough, someone hit her on her wheelchair on Versailles Road about a year ago and destroyed her chair. Believe me. She could be the most bitter hateful person anyone has ever seen because of what she's been through, but she has chosen to remain the sweet, beautiful person she was before. Probably even a better person than before considering her lifestyle before.
Originally Posted by Jjj9999
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






