Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 629 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 9425
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #4745
    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    Yeah fuuuck that shit. That kind of attitude is an instant boner killer. Thanks for TOFTT. If you need a rebound you can try Tory at SDAG. Just had a session with her and she treated me like I was her genuine boyfriend. Nice slender body with MM full B titties.
    I saw tory a few days ago and fuck yeah she treats you like you're her bf and enjoys the fucking LOL.

  2. #4744
    Quote Originally Posted by Clclcl  [View Original Post]
    So your saying its not a dude?

    Rate her with Kat, Vida, Elle and the don't touch me girl.
    Not sure what you mean about the dude part. I just want to know if they have a fat ass or flat ass, because I'm an ass man and on the prowl for Asians with thicker ass than the usual LOL.

  3. #4743
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused as to why they told me she was on vacation.
    Vacation might be code for period. Maybe she wasn't feeling well and wasn't up for the service and tapped out after me?

  4. #4742
    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    Yeah fuuuck that shit. That kind of attitude is an instant boner killer. Thanks for TOFTT. If you need a rebound you can try Tory at SDAG. Just had a session with her and she treated me like I was her genuine boyfriend. Nice slender body with MM full B titties.
    Tory is awesome. Her energizer bunny cowgirl is epic.

  5. #4741

    Remember YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Julian. I was going to pull the trigger on this one. But now no way. I'm really sick of bs reports and fake pics. No wonder I haven't tried the AA scene for a while. I don't mind hot MILFs at all. In fact I kind of prefer them. But attitude and service are key for me. We owe you one.
    I found Hyuna to be awesome and have seen her twice now. She has a fantastic body and a very pretty face. She is very GFE, think Petra. She is not the energizer bunny like Ash. She definitely has a routine that she wants to run through, but we deviated from that plan almost immediately. She loves gently DATY and after a couple of orgasms that way she is very affectionate. I love the big boobs and Hyuna has some of the best all-natural titties I've ever played with. So, if you like sex like you have with your girlfriend, and very affectionate passionate kissing then Hyuna is someone you should consider. If you like balls to the wall acrobatic fucking, then you need to look to someone else. I am not saying that in a negative way, just saying that Hyuna is on the passionate lovemaking GFE side of things.

    I don't know how old she is, but she is probably around 35 I would guess, and might be a bit older. She resembles the photos they on the SAG site, but her boobs are bigger and nicer and she is a bit curvier than the photos. The face is photoshopped, and her real face is prettier in my opinion.

  6. #4740

    Sag

    Thank you for the intel. Does anyone have any recent reports on sweetasiangem (SAG)? I plan on getting verified with them but not sure if it's worth another round of verification.

  7. #4739
    Quote Originally Posted by JulianK  [View Original Post]
    Too deep, hurry up, and like I said after 15 minutes her enthusiasm declined significantly. I booked an hour. As if her game was if she acts like she's over it, he'll hurry up and cum. Her attitude was a turn off and I never came. Sadly, she is hot except for some stretches on the stomach. She was not into fucking.
    Yeah fuuuck that shit. That kind of attitude is an instant boner killer. Thanks for TOFTT. If you need a rebound you can try Tory at SDAG. Just had a session with her and she treated me like I was her genuine boyfriend. Nice slender body with MM full B titties.

  8. #4738
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    What were her complaints? And I don't mind MILF, how's the ass though? Also, I'm confused as to why they told me she was on vacation.
    Too deep, hurry up, and like I said after 15 minutes her enthusiasm declined significantly. I booked an hour. As if her game was if she acts like she's over it, he'll hurry up and cum. Her attitude was a turn off and I never came. Sadly, she is hot except for some stretches on the stomach. She was not into fucking.

  9. #4737
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    What were her complaints? And I don't mind MILF, how's the ass though? Also, I'm confused as to why they told me she was on vacation.
    Love me some milfs as well. I'll contact as see what they tell me.

  10. #4736
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    How is her ass looking?
    So your saying its not a dude?

    Rate her with Kat, Vida, Elle and the don't touch me girl.

  11. #4735
    Quote Originally Posted by Msog1  [View Original Post]
    This one Stella is the best one I've had since Miya. She was also previously at s99. About 4'11 90#.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/12952
    How is her ass looking?

  12. #4734
    Quote Originally Posted by JulianK  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Hyuna. She is 15-20 years older than the pics represent. However, she IS a smoklin hot MILF, but she complained a lot and performance was lackluster after the first 15 minutes.
    What were her complaints? And I don't mind MILF, how's the ass though? Also, I'm confused as to why they told me she was on vacation.

  13. #4733
    Quote Originally Posted by InspiredDazes  [View Original Post]
    Saw anicee and she wasn't into DFK and definitely nothing like the girl in the pics. She's more banana slug shaped.
    Thank you. Not going to say who but they had a sea cucumber not too long ago.

    Bring back lory and blue!

  14. #4732

    Fec anicee / CL

    Saw anicee and she wasn't into DFK and definitely nothing like the girl in the pics. She's more banana slug shaped.

  15. #4731
    Thanks Julian. I was going to pull the trigger on this one. But now no way. I'm really sick of bs reports and fake pics. No wonder I haven't tried the AA scene for a while. I don't mind hot MILFs at all. In fact I kind of prefer them. But attitude and service are key for me. We owe you one.

    Quote Originally Posted by JulianK  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Hyuna. She is 15-20 years older than the pics represent. However, she IS a smoklin hot MILF, but she complained a lot and performance was lackluster after the first 15 minutes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape