Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 25036
-
03-12-23 18:12 #19081Senior Member

Posts: 97Tried
I tried to connect with her, but she said that she had another client at the last second. Literally standing in front of her door, she said maybe later. She must be watching the door she a says she in and screens.
HA.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 17:55 #19080Senior Member

Posts: 57Yes agree same here I never seen her and I hope never do, I tried to contact her once and had same attitude you may have had with her, she is very rude and careless, and yes she told me same thing to me barely the first time I texted her she said wasn't going to answer my questions and that if I wanted to see her just go see her if not she will be blocking me.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 17:32 #19079Senior Member

Posts: 177Luna
Thoughts? She's been posting rather often in the PVD area, now available for ins / outs in Worcester area. Has an OF account too, but wondering if anybody has had experience with her directly?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/268823940837
-
03-12-23 15:29 #19078Senior Member

Posts: 3748Thank you gents, for all the info on this, both public and private. So, based on general consensus, it appears that Amanda is retired, and that the other one is not an acceptable choice.
Originally Posted by LuckyDuck
[View Original Post]
So, the search continues!
-
03-12-23 13:31 #19077Senior Member

Posts: 1162 different people
I never saw the first one, I've heard nothing but bad experiences and she looks completely different. I was a regular of Amanda's for a long time up until almost 2 years ago. She is a total nympho so it sucks that she apparently left the scene.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 13:05 #19076Senior Member

Posts: 88No I don't think so. The 1st link that girl has been reviewed here alot and no one likes her. I saw her like 10 years ago? As part of a 3 sum. I posted a review here see my history. Amanda I've tried to contact with no success for years.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 12:59 #19075Senior Member

Posts: 4545Rude girl
Has anyone seeing this rude girl yet? You cannot text and ask a simple question with this one. Everything you ask will get a response like this, " contact me when ready or blocked". Now that she's having those special, has anyone seeing her that can tell me if her service is even goof.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...e/185323684840
-
03-12-23 12:20 #19074Senior Member

Posts: 3748Is the same woman?
In these two ads:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...n/204651248218
https://adultsearch.com/us/rhode-isl...scorts/1116276
I know that the one in the adultsearch ad who goes by Amanda has been discussed before, and I've heard some good things about Amanda's menu, but I don't think recently? I tried to contact her last week by the number in that ad, but got no responses. The reason I think that Amanda in the adultsearch ad is the same woman as in the STG ad, is their very similar look. But I'm not sure. See pics below, one from each of the two above ads. Has anyone seen her (them) recently, who can comment?
-
03-11-23 23:32 #19073Senior Member

Posts: 384Plainville
Has anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...s/760831684404
-
03-11-23 16:26 #19072Senior Member

Posts: 162Preach that sermon
Preach that sermon, Minister KingOfFours! The parishioners need this sermonizing, brother. That is a honey trap in the worse way. Even if that was a real ad, and it is not, I still would not be Boo Boo the Fool taking one for the team. Some ass ya just got to pass. Chuuch!
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 14:49 #19071Senior Member

Posts: 3748Their bodies in the picture look just fine, yes?! But in my humble opinion, that ad has all the earmarks of a trap. So many red flags on that ad! And no data from a reverse search, either. Its obviously a recent burner. Either thugs with badges, or else thugs without badges.
Originally Posted by HornyApe9999
[View Original Post]
But more power to you, if you want to go, in, as they say, where angels fear to tread! If you do, please DO report back--if you are still able!
-
03-10-23 21:58 #19070Senior Member

Posts: 1406I personally would not venture there. 2 19 year olds, Not showing any tits or ass, Red flag for me.
Originally Posted by HornyApe9999
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 21:53 #19069Senior Member

Posts: 97Anyone seen one of these two?
New post in warwick, curious if anyone has visited and can lend credibility here. Going to reach out tomorrow, like to know what I'm getting into. PM me.
https://callescort.org/520-779-5678
HA.
-
03-10-23 19:54 #19068Senior Member

Posts: 2110Ashley
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Madison
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 19:09 #19067Regular Member

Posts: 17A couple of reports
Hay fellow mongers.
I am going to share a few of my recent visits. I'm also looking for a college chock. If your willing to share details please message me ty.
I seen Coco a few weeks back at an incall in Prov. Not the best of area but not the worst. House was clean but she does do live shows so she had a few camera up and I had to make sure they were turned away from me. When she opened the door I was very surprised how good she looked. What you see in her photos is what you get. To be honest see is better in person. She had one of the best bodies I have been with in a long time. We started with a very little conversation. She did some lap dancing to get me going then put a cover on and started with a BJ. Which was pretty good then I turned her around and banged her from behind. She is a little freaky and took a good pounding. I didn't last long. I'm not a spring chicken so a HH for 160 was fine with me. She was pleasant, clean, cute, sexy and a fantastic body. Overall A plus from MY experience. I never asked for raw or other things but I'm sure it could be on the table. I would see again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/908945041116
Kia, I do not think her picture in her ads are her but they are not that far off. Trying to set an appointment with her took some effort. Lots of communication then nothing but was finally able to get an address and then texted for room number and waited 20 minutes for a response. I almost left but glad I didn't. Got to her room and found a ebony spinner. Her ad say 24 but I think she is older but still cute. Very friendly. Got undressed and got on the bed why she got her self ready. I think she just got to the room herself. She started with a covered BJ which I really do not like but I'll be honest she gives the famous Mandy a run for her money. She was all over it and I had to pull her back a couple of times because I was ready to pop. I turned her over and banged her from behind. I accidentally was putting it in her ass and she asked if I wanted anal so I know that was on the table. Overall very cute black spinner, very friendly, great oral and nice body. I would repeat.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...k-now/54741344










Reply With Quote






