Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7544

    Kieko 10 ten pics

    Are pics of Kieko of 10 ten accurate? Wondering how pretty she really is.

    Also, when it comes to extended visits longer than 1 hr, is the BBFS tip typically the same regardless of time?

  2. #7543

    Katia

    Quote Originally Posted by Boondo16  [View Original Post]
    Any word on accuracy of looks? I hate going expecting to see something like the picture just to be disappointed. I'm big on body types but for me I need the face too. Katia from PPC looks fantastic but idk I'm scared she doesn't look good. I've had my issues with ppc where they up sell over promise or just down right miss opportunity and I am too nice to deny at to their face. So I'm torn. I love me some Tadai but if anyone has intel on if Katia really looks like her photos please!
    Look around for her reviews, people said she looks like her pics but her service could be better.

  3. #7542
    Quote Originally Posted by Boondo16  [View Original Post]
    Any word on accuracy of looks? I hate going expecting to see something like the picture just to be disappointed. I'm big on body types but for me I need the face too. Katia from PPC looks fantastic but idk I'm scared she doesn't look good. I've had my issues with ppc where they up sell over promise or just down right miss opportunity and I am too nice to deny at to their face. So I'm torn. I love me some Tadai but if anyone has intel on if Katia really looks like her photos please!
    It's her in the pictures.

  4. #7541

    All good

    Quote Originally Posted by Maleficant  [View Original Post]
    Had 1 dude dm me looking for bbw milfs over 50 only lmaooo.
    LOL all good. Every budget for every girl and every type of girl for some dude.

    We all have our flavors!! Like food, we all like different food.


    We pay for good steak but some are fine with Shack Shak or even McD!


    As long as we're happy. We just have to be aware that we may be comparing the wrong kind of Beef.

  5. #7540

    Run train

    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Bro I had the same shit happen to me at PPC when I booked Yoshinaga. MMS stuck me in the waiting room and I could hear everything. The cheeks clapping, the moans, even the fucking pillow talk and the whole thing went on for like 15 minutes LOL. What a mind fuck that was. I was sorta pissed too given her high rates. Their waiting room needs work!
    Yeah it's isn't the first time this happen a couple of other AMP I had visit been doing this to me I text them 30 min before heading to them and they tell me the girl is available when I get there they tell me I have to wait 20 30 min in top of that the girl is either exhausted afterwards etc.

  6. #7539

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by KettleCY1  [View Original Post]
    Well stated. I think many of us have been trying to communicate this sentiment.

    I'm not sure if maybe there are more on here looking the Kayy types. If there are, they don't seem to be very vocal here, except maybe with OPs DMs.
    Had 1 dude dm me looking for bbw milfs over 50 only lmaooo.

  7. #7538
    Quote Originally Posted by Boondo16  [View Original Post]
    Any word on accuracy of looks? I hate going expecting to see something like the picture just to be disappointed. I'm big on body types but for me I need the face too. Katia from PPC looks fantastic but idk I'm scared she doesn't look good. I've had my issues with ppc where they up sell over promise or just down right miss opportunity and I am too nice to deny at to their face. So I'm torn. I love me some Tadai but if anyone has intel on if Katia really looks like her photos please!
    They aren't letting just anyone see her. Basically anyone with regular size and above is going to have issues either getting an appointment (my case) or having a good time. Everything I've heard so far has indicated that girl is just different / strange about LFK/ DFK/ touching / etc.

  8. #7537
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleficant  [View Original Post]
    It pains me seeing you guys paying $400 to cream some of these chicks so I'll share 2 girls I've seen recently for around $200.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/118107198

    Kayy, went raw in both holes and creampied her ass for the half hour. She thick and juicy. She says she doesn't see AA (still saw her) LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anny/118861216#.

    Sarah, I busted a super fat nut in her ass, thick latina MILF. She rides well, and we did reverse cowgirl and drained me in her ass. Felt like I went to heaven LOL.

    Anyways, please don't ruin them by asking weird questions or bringing up this review. Just want you guys to have fun without only seeing the agencies.

    Enjoy.
    Perfect, if you have more to share I'd be grateful. Been visiting the ladies in Chinatown for a bit too long and I want to shake it up without have to kill my wallet for a session of carnal pleasure. DM me if its easier to not let the well dry up. I'll be taking a look at these girls for sure.

  9. #7536
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I respect your game but I am not sure if the guys who are seeing the Japanese girls for BBFS has the same taste as you. I know I have a different taste for sure now that I see the links.

    That said, Kayy is just not my cup of tea, I don't find her attractive at all and I don't think I would bang her for $200 myself. However, I'm sure a lot of other guys will find Kayy attractive and love that she's just $200 all holes bb.

    The 2nd woman you showed has a nicer body but can't see the face. She's a possibility but if she's older then I will probably pass.

    Everyone's got different taste and tolerance for cost. I don't think we're in the "cheapst BBFS hole" game or we'd just bang chinatown gilfs.

    Quality of girl's look, youth, donation, service and sometimes rarity are all factors we each place different importance on.

    I've tried the cheap holes, but I always regret spending the time so I don't do it anymore.
    Well stated. I think many of us have been trying to communicate this sentiment.

    I'm not sure if maybe there are more on here looking the Kayy types. If there are, they don't seem to be very vocal here, except maybe with OPs DMs.

  10. #7535
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Caitlin from exec choice popped up anywhere or went indy? Would love to find her again or any other ebony BBFS provider. (I know alex at ec is BBFS, but didn't have the greatest session with her when I saw her last summer).
    She has an ad on TNA right now. Also, Nayla is great in EC. BBFS friendly.

  11. #7534

    Katia

    Any word on accuracy of looks? I hate going expecting to see something like the picture just to be disappointed. I'm big on body types but for me I need the face too. Katia from PPC looks fantastic but idk I'm scared she doesn't look good. I've had my issues with ppc where they up sell over promise or just down right miss opportunity and I am too nice to deny at to their face. So I'm torn. I love me some Tadai but if anyone has intel on if Katia really looks like her photos please!

  12. #7533
    Anyone know if Caitlin from exec choice popped up anywhere or went indy? Would love to find her again or any other ebony BBFS provider. (I know alex at ec is BBFS, but didn't have the greatest session with her when I saw her last summer).

  13. #7532

    Run Train

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    I was told to wait in the sofa as I hear the girl getting destroyed next room. I was going to walk away as I hate going right after another person mms came in ask what wrong, I ask her if she was busy told me to give her 20 min. I wasn't with that I told her, oh thank you I come back some other time, she didn't want me to leave. She offer me another girl this tiny Japanese girl, I believe Tori?
    Bro I had the same shit happen to me at PPC when I booked Yoshinaga. MMS stuck me in the waiting room and I could hear everything. The cheeks clapping, the moans, even the fucking pillow talk and the whole thing went on for like 15 minutes LOL. What a mind fuck that was. I was sorta pissed too given her high rates. Their waiting room needs work!

  14. #7531

  15. #7530
    Quote Originally Posted by JavLoverNyc  [View Original Post]
    You're SOL, she's away for two weeks starting today which probably means she's touring another city. She is recently did a tour in Boston and hated it so much she came back early.
    Any other squirters in NYC?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape